PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday BroncosFanInPA

orangenblue420
05-19-2004, 09:55 AM
OMG its a thread thats not about Shannon - wait - wait - let me check and be sure - nope, its not about Shannon :D

Happy Birthday PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day and enjoy it to its fullest - Eat drink and be merry

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/anym/big.gif

AsianOrange
05-19-2004, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday dooder! You're one of the first!

broncos4ever
05-19-2004, 10:15 AM
Orange and Blue,

You do a good job in keeping up with these birthdays.

Happy Birthday BroncosFanInPA. Have a great day as you are another year older...

BroncosFanInPA
05-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
OMG its a thread thats not about Shannon - wait - wait - let me check and be sure - nope, its not about Shannon :D

Happy Birthday PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day and enjoy it to its fullest - Eat drink and be merry

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/anym/big.gif Hey thanx alot & i think i will most definintely go for the drinking part of it, sure is one ****ty day here though, it has been raining since last night nonstop & funny thing about that, last year i turned 30 so my wife threw a surprise party & guess what it did? yup rained almost all day & was actually only like 50 degrees that day, wonder if somebody is trying to tell me something.

BroncoManiac_69
05-19-2004, 11:39 AM
Happy B-Day PA! Hope you have a good one! :cool:

orangenblue420
05-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
Hey thanx alot & i think i will most definintely go for the drinking part of it, sure is one ****ty day here though, it has been raining since last night nonstop & funny thing about that, last year i turned 30 so my wife threw a surprise party & guess what it did? yup rained almost all day & was actually only like 50 degrees that day, wonder if somebody is trying to tell me something.

Nah its just means that your bday is in the springtime and you live on the East Coast - I dont think its personal - everyone getting sick, puking all night and it raining on your wedding day - now that maybe someone trying to tell you something :D

Hope you enjoy your day regardless of the weather - dont do anything I wouldnt (kinda leaves the door wide open - huh ;) )

NOLABroncofan
05-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Happy BDay to ya PA!!!

Note: Rain outside means more time for nookie inside :D Tell the wife you will be delivering the spankings this year.

Nuff said...

TXBRONC
05-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Happy Birthday PA.

rcsodak
05-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Happy Birthday! & Congrats on being worth the 'big board'........:rolleyes:

Jim
05-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Happy Bizzle Dizzle! :D

ReleaseTheBeast7
05-19-2004, 05:38 PM