PDA

View Full Version : Mike Anderson wants to leave Denver?

BRONCO @ BIRTH
05-20-2004, 01:13 PM
I hear Mike Anderson wants to leave Denver. Anyone else hear about this? Trying to find out??? There goes our full back depth.
http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/offseason/DEN

With Clinton Portis departing -- and with Mike Anderson's expressed desire to leave Denver -- the Broncos added depth by drafting Oklahoma State running back Tatum Bell and signing veteran Garrison Hearst. Quentin Griffin, who was impressive against Indianapolis in the regular season, will be the top returning back. Champ Bailey's arrival won't entirely fix the secondary. Denver was 12th in pass defense last season, but had a league-low nine interceptions even though only eight teams had to defend more passes. Denver took a pair of cornerbacks (Jeremy LeSueur and Jeff Shoate) in the draft.

BlueDamsel
05-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Hmmm, well it's been several months since I head of him being unhappy here. He agreed to a contract with us only under the condition that he be allowed to try-out for HB instead of FB.

Of course, that was before the adding of GH & TB, so who knows...He could be pissed again, knowing that he will be stuck blocking instead of carrying.

bronco jock
05-20-2004, 02:32 PM
mike is a clever enough guy to realise starting at f.b is a far better gig than warming the bench as a back up runner.

Peerless
06-02-2004, 06:20 AM
I like Mike Anderson. And i salute him(former Seal)

rcsodak
06-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by B4Bronco16
I like Mike Anderson. And i salute him(former Seal)

He was a Marine......:duh: