PDA

View Full Version : Jake Plummer gets abducted by aliens

akt
05-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Details are sketchy, but WOOB-FM radio in Corn Falls, Texas is reporting that last night about 11:30 P.M., Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was reportedly abducted by aliens along Elbert County Road 343 12 miles west of Kiowa. Plummer was driving back from Kiowa's annual Corn Dog festival where he was honorary grand marshall of the annual Corn Dog parade earlier that day.

Plummer reported that he was driving down the road when he saw this big black bowl in the sky with flashing lights" like it was a pinball machine." When Plummer pulled over to look at the thing, a big shiny beam of light sucked Plummer into the space ship. Plummer says "next thing I knew, there were these weird looking creatures, that were green, brown, and red." The aliens then reportedly demanded Plummer take them to their leader. These aliens were very upset with an incident steming back from January 11th,1987 that had to do with the Broncos AFC championship win in Cleveland by defeating the Browns 23 to 20 in overtime. According to Plummer, "These Aliens were mad as heck, and they threatend to blast me to pieces if they did not recieve vital informtation about why the Browns lost."

In the end, Plummer was glad the Broncos won the 1986 AFC title, and refused to give any information to the aliens about the Broncos success formula. At that point, the aliens blasted Plummer with slime, then they droped him off in Cleveland, in front of Cleveland Browns Stadium. At that point, a security guard took Plummer in for questioning, locked him in jail for 12 hours because he was a Bronco, and according to Plummer, "was still P.O.ed about the Broncos denying the Browns a chance to the Super Bowl three times." John Elway wired some bail money over to Plummer, and bought Plummer a Greyhound Bus ticket back to Denver, where he was pelted with paper balls the rest of the way home.

EddyMac87
05-22-2004, 08:21 PM
LOL, i think its funny that he took the time to type all this when only a few people will actually read it...

Peerless
05-24-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by EddyMac87
LOL, i think its funny that he took the time to type all this when only a few people will actually read it...

lol, why do ppl waste there time in hear, o plummer abducted by aliens, geez.

Jim
05-25-2004, 07:52 AM
Heh, that was funny...:p

ChampBaily559
05-25-2004, 11:05 AM
that was pretty funny. did you think of that all by yourself?

Denver '78
05-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey akt can you give me your source, because AP and Reuters are both keeping the story under wraps.

Email Me @

BenDover@bogusnews.com