PDA

View Full Version : WHY is Norv Turner letting Merriman play??!!!!!

bronx_2003
08-27-2008, 04:13 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80a505a3&template=with-video&confirm=true

When I first heard about his problems I was surprised he was even considering playing but I thought at least after the doctors advice he will sit out the season.

I could not believe he is deciding to play after being told one hit and his career could be over.

what I am truly DISGUSTED at is Norv Turner, Merriman is being foolish but he's only 24 so you can understand to a degree but SURELY turner has to step in here, this is a young mans career and a very good player.

I remember when shanny advised C Brown to quit so his quality of life would stay good for his family.

If this was shanny and a bronco I would feel a little disgusted.

WHY are you letting him play Norv??!!!!!!

LbloodOjunkieG
08-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Maybe Norv doesn't care about his players health. Maybe he just wants to win, at whatever the cost.

Starbroncs
08-27-2008, 06:54 PM
WHY do we need to create a new merriman thread every hour? :coffee:

Lorcust
08-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Because the inmates run the asylum in Boltland.

silkamilkamonic
08-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Somebody's scared.

Don't be scared now......

Ravage!!!
08-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Somebody's scared.

Don't be scared now......

I'm thrilled he is playing. I know he's not going to be the player he is when health, and figure that our team is better off with an injured merriman on the field... AS well as an injured Merriman out of football.

But I have to agree... WHY would the team let him do this?? Why? Because NORV is scared. He knows he has to make a splash this season, or he's going to get crucified. So he's going to put everythign he has, sacrificing anythign and everything.

baphamet
08-27-2008, 11:53 PM
judging from all the topics being made and all the whining, i know is scared and it isn't norv. ;)

by the way, if merriman does play i hope he has awesome games against the broncos so i can rub it in all of your faces that keep saying he wont be as good.

jcdavey
08-28-2008, 03:05 AM
I'm thrilled he is playing. I know he's not going to be the player he is when health, and figure that our team is better off with an injured merriman on the field... AS well as an injured Merriman out of football.

But I have to agree... WHY would the team let him do this?? Why? Because NORV is scared. He knows he has to make a splash this season, or he's going to get crucified. So he's going to put everythign he has, sacrificing anythign and everything.dude you'd be thrilled at anything sd did, and spin it

till the beatings begin again 41-3

you were 'thrilled' last preseason too