PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Deltha O Neal Cut

troylightfoot
08-31-2008, 12:59 AM
didn't expect that one. wasn't he in the pro bowl recently? that is crazy. he's got to be better than paymah. sign him!:D

Silent-Assassin
08-31-2008, 02:23 AM
Then let's sign Lelie while we are at it.

:coffee: :rolleyes:

sage
08-31-2008, 02:25 AM
I'll take O' neal over Foxy and Lelie over Colbert anyday.:cheers:

rogue719
08-31-2008, 02:26 AM
didn't expect that one. wasn't he in the pro bowl recently? that is crazy. he's got to be better than paymah. sign him!:D

First, Delthea was pretty much banished from Broncoland. He wouldn't come back even if Shanahan is so inclined.

Second, Shanahan banished him because he was so busy trying not to get beat that he didn't work at actually beating someone else and was toasted regularly by opposing QB's.

We don't need him. He couldn't start here over what we have and he will want to go where he can compete to start.

Silent-Assassin
08-31-2008, 02:32 AM
I'll take O' neal over Foxy and Lelie over Colbert anyday.:cheers:

No and No. That's why they were cut and Fox and Colbert weren't

sage
08-31-2008, 02:41 AM
I read the rumor we're shopping Colbert- implying he wasn't good enough for the team but we want something for the $2.5+ mill we gave him and O' neal wouldn't take the pay cut to be a NB like Foxy, so I don't think we kept Colbert or Foxy because they're good, but because it works for us.

That said- neither O'neal or Ashlie would play for Denver as long as Shanahan is here.

Silent-Assassin
08-31-2008, 02:43 AM
I read the rumor we're shopping Colbert- implying he wasn't good enough for the team but we want something for the $2.5+ mill we gave him and O' neal wouldn't take the pay cut to be a NB like Foxy, so I don't think we kept Colbert or Foxy because they're good, but because it works for us.

That said- neither O'neal or Ashlie would play for Denver as long as Shanahan is here.

That's fine with me. :salute:

muse
08-31-2008, 03:47 AM
O'Neal is a one season man. And then he disappears faster than you can blink.

-Rod-
08-31-2008, 07:38 AM
O'Neal and Lelie were better than Foxworth and Colbert, that's a no brainer. But if they are still better right now, I don't know.

sean669
08-31-2008, 07:48 AM
I hate to say it because I was hard on Oneal when he was here, but he is far better than Foxworth. The problem with Oneal was Shannahan gave him the keys to drive the car, and he wrecked it. Shannahan believed in him, Oneal failed being the number 1 corner, and shannahan lost faith in him. I think the final straw was a game against New England where he got burnt for the game winning touchdown.;)

troylightfoot
08-31-2008, 08:38 AM
i know he sucks. was just being sarcastic about bringing him back although as a 3 or 4 corner it might not be that bad actually. depends if shanny hates him or not. lol