PDA

View Full Version : jake plumber QB Patriots

jeremy thorpe
09-07-2008, 10:56 PM
I think jake should step in as the QB for the patriots, after all he has a winning record!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

stickyicky420
09-07-2008, 11:00 PM
i like the idea but i think eventually you will see them sign daunte culpepper an offer from the pats he will be back fast

stickyicky420
09-07-2008, 11:01 PM
must suck to be a pats fan today i remember when td blew his knee i felt like throwing up

jeremy thorpe
09-07-2008, 11:02 PM
must suck to be a pats fan today i remember when td blew his knee i felt like throwing up

I miss jake plumber!!!!:sad::sad:

Ocrush4ever
09-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Jake doesn't have a "b" in his name...unless you're talking about Jake the Plumber. (He's not as well known in nfl circles.)

Ravage!!!
09-07-2008, 11:04 PM
With Jay Cutler on the roster... and being an absolute STUD.. how can you miss Jake Plummer?

jeremy thorpe
09-07-2008, 11:06 PM
With Jay Cutler on the roster... and being an absolute STUD.. how can you miss Jake Plummer?

I would like to see him start for the pats!!!!:D:D:D

Wolverine83
09-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Just to give this thread a 2005-2006 feel to it...........

no way man!!!!!!!! bradlee van pelt is sooo much better than plummer!!!!!!!!! patriots should gets BVP! BVP = the future of the NFL!!!!!! oh my god did you see him at CSU!!!!!! just wait, you will be sorry when BVP=HOF!!!!!!

coco
09-08-2008, 12:55 AM
I actually think this is not as far fetched as some might think....he is a better fit and has playmaking abilities,

plus, the pats are pretty good about getting players they want.

Battlex
09-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Good luck finding him the mountains of Idaho. Follow the handballs to his cabin

Medford Bronco
09-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I miss jake plumber!!!!:sad::sad:

I miss Jake Plummer too :laugh:

he would be an upgrade over the pathetic Cassel IMO

jeremy thorpe
09-08-2008, 09:26 AM
I miss Jake Plummer too :laugh:

he would be an upgrade over the pathetic Cassel IMO

I think he would do the pats justice!!:D:D:D

Ravage!!!
09-08-2008, 09:30 AM
I actually think this is not as far fetched as some might think....he is a better fit and has playmaking abilities,

plus, the pats are pretty good about getting players they want.

A QB that has been out of football for 2 years and is still undercontract by the Bucs.... doesn't sound like a far fetched idea to you??

WHY would the Patriots even consider a QB that hasn't been at any TCs, offseason training, workouts with any teams, or throwing the football in a football atmosphere for 2 seasons?? :confused:

Of course this is a far fetched idea.

jeremy thorpe
09-08-2008, 09:33 AM
A QB that has been out of football for 2 years and is still undercontract by the Bucs.... doesn't sound like a far fetched idea to you??

WHY would the Patriots even consider a QB that hasn't been at any TCs, offseason training, workouts with any teams, or throwing the football in a football atmosphere for 2 seasons?? :confused:

Of course this is a far fetched idea.

This whole post is far fetched!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ravage!!!
09-08-2008, 09:41 AM
This whole post is far fetched!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

heh.. I kNOW!! :laugh: That was what I just should have said to coco.. but.. but... it just caught me by surprised that he thought it wasn't! :laugh: :salute: