PDA

View Full Version : Miami vs Florida. (College Post )

ChampBaily559
05-31-2004, 01:04 PM
i was looking and i saw that the seminols and the canes are opening conference play against eachother. diddnt they just play!? one of the resons i love college is cause of the rivals. i mean Fresno State and OSU had some good games in the past couple years. although i perfer to forget the one when we lost at their place. and we played ONCE A YEAR!! miami and florida are playing like 3 times in 11months or somthing like that. 3 TIMES!! just wodering.

ChampBaily559
05-31-2004, 01:14 PM
LOL... ya. i still think that Miami (OH) vs Miami (FL) would have been a better bowl. then we would have seen if Bens as good as advertised.

ChampBaily559
05-31-2004, 01:17 PM
dont forget about DJ!!!

ChampBaily559
05-31-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
i said secondary bubba LOL

woops diddnt see that. hehe. sorry. still dont forget about DJ!

Broncos28
05-31-2004, 01:32 PM
By ChampBaily559: i was looking and i saw that the seminols and the canes are opening conference play against eachother. diddnt they just play!? one of the resons i love college is cause of the rivals. i mean Fresno State and OSU had some good games in the past couple years. although i perfer to forget the one when we lost at their place. and we played ONCE A YEAR!! miami and florida are playing like 3 times in 11months or somthing like that. 3 TIMES!! just wodering.

Since when did Florida became the Florida Seminoles? Isn't it Florida State Seminoles that you meant not the Florida Gators? Frorida State Seminols is in the ACC and the Florida Gators are in the SEC. Honest mistake though, it's all good. Din't mean to bash on you, just saying.

ChampBaily559
05-31-2004, 07:29 PM
anyone who has anyclue about College teams would understand. it not im talking about the seminols v gators. then that would be CONFUUUSING.