PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 3 2008 Saints vs Broncos (Merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Elway
09-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Well two weeks in, Broncos are 2-0.

Like last season we started off 2-0 but stumbled a bit after that. Let;s hope we don't do that again against the Saints. Our offense seems to be clickingm the defense last week not so much. Hopefully they fine tuned it a bit and the team will be ready to go.

Marshall & Royal were a bit part of last weeks wins, and having them both on the field is a major plus for us, throw in Stokely and Sheffler and we seem good there in the passing game. The running game is coming along nice as well.

so let's hope for a good game, no injuries and hopegully a Broncos "W".

As always we expect you to follow the rules pf the COC, if you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact any of the mods here.

Thank you :salute:
GO BRONCOS!

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-20-2008, 11:20 AM
TIME TO GET PUMPED UP ABOUT THIS DEFENSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offense is ROCKIN TOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! Here is just a few things the Defensive scheme has to get excited about!!!!!!!!!!!

During the last three years with Slowik coaching Denver’s defensive backs, cornerback Champ Bailey and safety John Lynch have been voted to the Pro Bowl each season. Bailey has recorded an NFL-best 21 interceptions since 2005 and is tied for the league high with three interceptions returned for touchdowns during that period. In addition, Slowik’s defensive backs have helped the club yield the eighth-lowest opponent passer rating (77.9) in the NFL over the last three years.

As the Broncos’ defensive coordinator/defensive backs coach in 2007, Slowik instructed a pass defense that allowed the seventh-fewest yards per game (193.4) in the NFL. Denver began the year by holding its first two opponents to less than 75 passing yards, marking only the third time for the franchise since the 1970 NFL merger that it allowed 75 or fewer passing yards in consecutive games. Slowik also worked with a defense that tied for third in the league with 34 forced fumbles, a total that was the franchise’s highest in 17 seasons, and one that included Pro Bowl selections Bailey and Lynch.

Slowik coached a Broncos defensive backfield in 2006 that was anchored by Bailey, who finished second in the Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year voting after tying for the NFL lead with 10 interceptions and leading the league with 11 takeaways. Bailey was a consensus first-team All-Pro selection and along with Lynch was named to the Pro Bowl.

Slowik’s group of defensive backs also helped the Broncos rank third in the league in fewest passing touchdowns allowed (13) in 2006 and become the first franchise since 1934 to allow only two total touchdowns through its first six games of a season.

During his first year as Broncos defensive backs coach in 2005, Slowik’s group helped the team post a 13-3 record, win the AFC West title and advance to the AFC Championship Game. Denver totaled its most interceptions (20) in four seasons and was led in that category by Bailey, who had a then career-high eight interceptions to tie for fourth in the NFL. Bailey was named an Associated Press All-Pro for the second consecutive year while he and Lynch represented Slowik’s secondary in the Pro Bowl.

LETSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!:fight:

biglenny
09-20-2008, 04:49 PM
monday would be fine :goofy: but man the GD threads arnt what they used to be.:confused: there used to be all kinda tommfoolery in here all day long !!

KS-BroncoGirl
09-20-2008, 04:57 PM
monday would be fine :goofy: but man the GD threads arnt what they used to be.:confused: there used to be all kinda tommfoolery in here all day long !!

...be in here tommfoolerying around in here if I'm at the bar screaming my lungs out for my Broncos:D. Oh and yeppers there is a lot of praying in bars (at least during Broncos vs Chargers games) on Sundays during football season, :P.

biglenny
09-20-2008, 05:05 PM
...be in here tommfoolerying around in here if I'm at the bar screaming my lungs out for my Broncos:D. Oh and yeppers there is a lot of praying in bars (at least during Broncos vs Chargers games) on Sundays during football season, :P.

unfortuneatly I cant go out for Broncos games or even post for that matter I get well lets just say I get a lil emotional :rockon: and tend to piss people off:laugh:

KS-BroncoGirl
09-20-2008, 05:31 PM
unfortuneatly I cant go out for Broncos games or even post for that matter I get well lets just say I get a lil emotional :rockon: and tend to piss people off:laugh:

...stay at home because I get a little too emotional and have a tendency to break things when I throw them...bouncers don't let me do that:cheers:.

LordTrychon
09-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Wow, it's early!

Christmas has come early! :cheers:

timp
09-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Reggie Bush could be a thorn in the Bronco's side. I guess that depends on how the first quarter or so go for Denver. I'd be tempted to kick rather than receive if I were Shanahan at the beginning of the game (if Denver won the toss). The Bronco's seem to have success getting the football to start the second half if they have the lead or are tied. This could be a very interesting game for Denver.

JakeNbake
09-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Denver 61 Saints 41

stavros
09-20-2008, 10:40 PM
I just don't see much of a game at all.......Broncs roll the saints.....let us all DRINK!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!!!

Lol......saints......bring on the competition!!!!!!! no seriously

40-9 Cutlers crew.

Southstander
09-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Lets get it on!!!

In honor of "Orange Sunday" Oragne text only please!!! :salute:

Orange_Nut
09-21-2008, 12:15 AM
GO BRONCOS!! Orange-CRUSH the AINTS!!

Silent-Assassin
09-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Here's to Kim Kardashian...hope to see you at the game!!!:beer:

But Go BRONCOS!!!

AZ Snake Fan
09-21-2008, 12:52 AM

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

--- STOMP the 'aints !!! ---

DenverSpark
09-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Crush the Saints!!!

Looking for the D to step it up!

SlyBronco
09-21-2008, 01:10 AM
Lets, get it on. :salute:

CutlerEra06
09-21-2008, 01:16 AM
the entire offense will have a spetacular game, but selvin is going to have alot of yards for sure.

09-21-2008, 01:32 AM
I hope the team isn't taking this game as lightly as I seem to be. After last week's antics, I can hardly believe they are going to lose a game at all.

"Hurricane Cutler Decimates New Orleans"

GO BRONCOS!!! STOMP THE AINT'S!!!

BroncoKing
09-21-2008, 05:26 AM
HERE WE GO BRONCOS HERE WE GO!

stargazer
09-21-2008, 05:30 AM
Broncos should win this game by double digits. There is no excuse when facing a terrible Saints defense.

BroncoKing
09-21-2008, 05:34 AM
Broncos should win this game by double digits. There is no excuse when facing a terrible Saints defense.

*THROWS FLAG*

WE HAVE AN ILLEGAL COLOR ON STARGAZER!

BroncoKing
09-21-2008, 05:45 AM
HERE WE GO BRONCOS HERE WE GO!

I will have to come back and check out what people are saying. My wife and I are going to the Rennaisance Fair so I will be unable to watch the game either by TV or by espn gamecast.

BroncFanIN
09-21-2008, 05:49 AM
Game Day! :beer:
This should be a shoot-out. I was watching NFLN, saw some stats.
Denver leads in TD receptions.
Denver leads in Yards Per Game
Denver leads in Points per Game, with 40
Denver ranks 10th in rushing yards.

This offense is clicking on all cylinders, and as Shanny has said, "I finally have the playbook all the way open, like we used to when Elway was here..." (or something like that...)

On the flip side, I was listening to NFL Sirius this week, and they had Champ on. He flat out admitted this defense-as of yet-has no identity.
They have not figured themselves out yet.
Hopefully our offense continues to click so the defense and gel and figure themselves out...

GO BRONCOS!

BroncoBailey024
09-21-2008, 05:53 AM
I hope the D steps it up, my heart can't handle another shootout with last second heroics lol.

Nomad Broncofan
09-21-2008, 05:56 AM
BRONCOS 27
Saints 24

3-0 is the key!

shannhanfan77
09-21-2008, 06:34 AM
I hope the D steps it up, my heart can't handle another shootout with last second heroics lol.

I couldnt agree more :salute: 6 1/2 more hours and counting lol.

I predict

Denver: 42
Saints: 20

JaysusCutler
09-21-2008, 07:41 AM
Here's to Kim Kardashian...hope to see you at the game!!!:beer:

But Go BRONCOS!!!

Hell yeah, I would like to see her sitting in my row.

Denver should put up a 70 burger on their D though...(not really)

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 07:45 AM
This game has a different vibe to me. I feel better about this game than i did week 1. This momentum thing we have going is great. I love how the players are staying so focused which actually surprises me for being as young as they are, usually the younger players have that "we're the best " in the league attitude but these guys we have man they are special!!! They are so focused, and the way they study the gameplans is the best i have seen from this team in a long time.

We have multiple guys out on the field that possibly can break some records this year. I am not just talking about B-Marsh, Cutler. But we have Royal who is on his way to making Rookie history not only in the franchise but in the league. We have an O- Line that has prevented the QB from getting sacked in "6" straight games!!!!! That is so rare these days!!! We have a Defense that is getting alot of Heat and frankly I get the feeling they are tired of being the reason Denver gets a Bad vibe i look for them to come out today with all their Ducks in a row and shut this supposedly High Power Offense Down!!! And then the Momentum is just that much more important because it will say to the league hey they arent just beating divisional rivals they are beating teams they rarely ever play!!!

I can't help but go back and look at the preseason games when i think about this Defense, We played Dallas who now is 2-0 Team, We played Arizona who is a 2-0 team, We played Green Bay who is a 2-0 team, 2 out of the 3 we won and frankly we didnt put up the numbers against Green Bay simply because we had more people to look at before the cut. Dallas game we played 2 full qrtrs against thier starters and we were leading. Arizona well we beat them in the 4th quarter with our 3rd string Defense. So I have a hard time thinking that this Defense is a crappy Defense! Personally I think they are coming out and Certain teams they are using certain aspects of the team depending on which team they play! I think the last 2 weeks was set up to introduce the Offense! Although the Defense did have alot of plus sides to them in the first two games But i think they are feeling underestimated in the league which if you think about it that is a good thing B/C it will make opposing teams open their playbook a lil more giving our Defense more of a different look of other teams and what to expect!

I dunno i am just rambling But i believe in this Team Offense and Defense and I think it was setup this way so far to see how the offense could do in must win under pressure situations! I mean wouldn't you want to find that out early in the season rather than be surprised about it at the end of the season!! But i look for Defense to say Were Backkkkkkk and start thumping some heads today!!!!!!!!! :rockon::fight::rockon::salute::fight:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronco30
09-21-2008, 07:54 AM
imo today is a must win even though its early to keep us rollin...bcuzz next week in KC no matter how bad they've looked we struggle there...

i just hope our defense can play at least average today if they do will win by 2 td's...im hopin for more than one 3 and out unlike last week that'd be a start in the right direction..

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 07:54 AM
This game has a different vibe to me. I feel better about this game than i did week 1. This momentum thing we have going is great. I love how the players are staying so focused which actually surprises me for being as young as they are, usually the younger players have that "we're the best " in the league attitude but these guys we have man they are special!!! They are so focused, and the way they study the gameplans is the best i have seen from this team in a long time.

We have multiple guys out on the field that possibly can break some records this year. I am not just talking about B-Marsh, Cutler. But we have Royal who is on his way to making Rookie history not only in the franchise but in the league. We have an O- Line that has prevented the QB from getting sacked in "6" straight games!!!!! That is so rare these days!!! We have a Defense that is getting alot of Heat and frankly I get the feeling they are tired of being the reason Denver gets a Bad vibe i look for them to come out today with all their Ducks in a row and shut this supposedly High Power Offense Down!!! And then the Momentum is just that much more important because it will say to the league hey they arent just beating divisional rivals they are beating teams they rarely ever play!!!

I can't help but go back and look at the preseason games when i think about this Defense, We played Dallas who now is 2-0 Team, We played Arizona who is a 2-0 team, We played Green Bay who is a 2-0 team, 2 out of the 3 we won and frankly we didnt put up the numbers against Green Bay simply because we had more people to look at before the cut. Dallas game we played 2 full qrtrs against thier starters and we were leading. Arizona well we beat them in the 4th quarter with our 3rd string Defense. So I have a hard time thinking that this Defense is a crappy Defense! Personally I think they are coming out and Certain teams they are using certain aspects of the team depending on which team they play! I think the last 2 weeks was set up to introduce the Offense! Although the Defense did have alot of plus sides to them in the first two games But i think they are feeling underestimated in the league which if you think about it that is a good thing B/C it will make opposing teams open their playbook a lil more giving our Defense more of a different look of other teams and what to expect!

I dunno i am just rambling But i believe in this Team Offense and Defense and I think it was setup this way so far to see how the offense could do in must win under pressure situations! I mean wouldn't you want to find that out early in the season rather than be surprised about it at the end of the season!! But i look for Defense to say Were Backkkkkkk and start thumping some heads today!!!!!!!!!

tried to change to orange but didn'tknow how!:confused:

BrandonMarshall
09-21-2008, 08:00 AM

I dunno i am just rambling But i believe in this Team Offense and Defense and I think it was setup this way so far to see how the offense could do in must win under pressure situations! I mean wouldn't you want to find that out early in the season rather than be surprised about it at the end of the season!! But i look for Defense to say Were Backkkkkkk and start thumping some heads today!!!!!!!!!

HIGHLIGHT IT AND THEN PRESS THE "A" TAB WITH THE SOLID LINE UNDERNEATH IT IN THE EDITOR ABOVE THE POST ON THE POSTING PAGE (click edit and then "Go Advanced").

JaysusCutler
09-21-2008, 08:02 AM

Technically, that fumble at the end of the SD game was a sack.

Champ>NFL
09-21-2008, 08:03 AM
Where are the streaming vids?

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 08:07 AM
Technically, that fumble at the end of the SD game was a sack.

:confused: Not to argue but how? Wasn't it ruled an imcomplete pass? I would think considered a hurry but not a sack? Where did you hear it was considered a sack?:confused:

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 08:18 AM
imo today is a must win even though its early to keep us rollin...bcuzz next week in KC no matter how bad they've looked we struggle there...

i just hope our defense can play at least average today if they do will win by 2 td's...im hopin for more than one 3 and out unlike last week that'd be a start in the right direction..

I totally agree regardless what happens today they have got to have their game together in Arrowhead definitely. I think John Elway said that the fans think the raiders are the hardest to play away but he said that KC is definitely the hardest team in our Divion to play away game! I have to agree it seems regardless how bad KC is they always make it a close game!!

ImaBroncosFan
09-21-2008, 08:25 AM
It wasn't ruled a sack but it might have well have been. That's just what one of the announcers said.

Emancipator
09-21-2008, 08:47 AM
I'm ready for the Broncos to get that 3rd win today. The defense has to step up and get their job done today.

Hope to be around for most of the posting today.

Elway
09-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Hey E, glad to see you around these parts. Let's hope we don't stumble in game 3 like last season. We are clicking on offense, let's hope the D can get it together instead of giving up 38 points.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-21-2008, 08:51 AM
I expect the broncos to come out pumped up and establish a big lead early. Then, like last week, I expect the Saints to make halftime adjustments and claw their way back into it again to keep it close.

Broncos 34, Saints 27

stretch14
09-21-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm so pumped for game today.......this is probably out of the 2 games we have played the one that will prove to the rest of the NFL we can do this week in and out. Just hope our defense shows up..........have a bad feeling that Shockey might have a big game.

broooks77
09-21-2008, 09:09 AM
Broncos + Football + Sunday= Best day of the week!:salute:

Orange_Nut
09-21-2008, 09:11 AM
:confused: Not to argue but how? Wasn't it ruled an imcomplete pass? I would think considered a hurry but not a sack? Where did you hear it was considered a sack?:confused:

It was originally called an incomplete pass. After review, the play was changed to a fumble. But because of the whistle rule, the play was dead, the officials ruled the ball down at the dead ball spot and credited the defense with a sack.

Northern Lights
09-21-2008, 09:12 AM
the Saints signed Joey Harrington recently. Those of you who know about the Joey Harrington curse know its only a matter of time before Brees goes down injured.

..And I'm off to the bar, enjoy the game everyone :rockon:

HORSEPOWER 56
09-21-2008, 09:16 AM
So, with D-Jax missing his second consecutive game with a calf injury and Colbert traded, I guess Clifford Russell is going to suit up as the #4 WR today?

Russell looked okay in preseason but had some crucial drops. I just hope nobody gets dinged up and I see a lot of 4 WR sets having Scheff lined up instead of Russell out there.

housemouse
09-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Gee so much for this thread to be all orange!:goofy:

rst08tierney
09-21-2008, 09:25 AM
Orange u glade its game day;););)

KS-BroncoGirl
09-21-2008, 09:40 AM
...Cutler will have a field day against the Saints defense simply because I think he will want to prove that he can win the game despite a botched ref call last week. He has an attitude about him this year that I really like.

BroncosSBChamps
09-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Broncos + Football + Sunday= Best day of the week!:salute:

+ Beer (or drink of choice) + Hot Wings + good friends = Undisputed best day of the week!! :beer:

MindField
09-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Broncos 45
Saints 20

The Saints will get some points late, but the Broncos will dominate.

Look for the running game to re-emerge....

My fantasy team needs Andre Hall to go for a hundy:rockon:

Jarvis Moss: This is your wakeup call.

osubroncos86
09-21-2008, 10:09 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

I'm so pumped!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

gmjones2001
09-21-2008, 10:11 AM
C'MON Broncos!!!

Let's hand those Aints their backsides!!!!

biglenny
09-21-2008, 10:24 AM
...stay at home because I get a little too emotional and have a tendency to break things when I throw them...bouncers don't let me do that:cheers:.

LOL Sweet I wana party with you sometime:rockon::cheers:

theshiverman
09-21-2008, 10:33 AM
I hope they got somebody on Bush, we all know its gonna be a screen fest out there today.

Gr3yStreet
09-21-2008, 10:37 AM
I need advice...

should I sport the Royal jersey or the Cutler jersey?

biglenny
09-21-2008, 10:41 AM
I consulted the oracle and it seems to think you should wear the Cutler Jersey :cheers:

bronco30
09-21-2008, 10:41 AM
clady n harris should get tested pretty good today vs. will smith n charles grant...hopefully they'll get the job done n obvisously keep gettin better

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 10:47 AM
I consulted the oracle and it seems to think you should wear the Cutler Jersey :cheers:

I hafta agree with Lenny he need to get this weeks award!!!! Fed EX AIR For Cutler WEEK 3 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thehighlander
09-21-2008, 10:55 AM
GO BRONCOS

keep it Orange and Blue

Bronco_Hyde
09-21-2008, 11:04 AM
It was originally called an incomplete pass. After review, the play was changed to a fumble. But because of the whistle rule, the play was dead, the officials ruled the ball down at the dead ball spot and credited the defense with a sack.

It may have technically been ruled a sack, but Cutler wasn't touched and the fumble wasn't caused by any pressure, so for the purposes of the original statement (That the o-line hadn't allowed one) it shouldn't be considered.
The point being that our O-line is playing great. Keep it up Broncos!!

Ocrush4ever
09-21-2008, 11:18 AM
This is the week for our defense to show up and surprise everyone with an awesome game on that side of the ball.

Skywalker
09-21-2008, 11:21 AM
I need advice...

should I sport the Royal jersey or the Cutler jersey?

Ive been looking into getting a Royal jersey or a B-Marsh jersey. Where did you get it? NFL Shop? Finding a Brandon jersey here is easy but Im thinking they arent selling Royal yet.

Jaws
09-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Ive been looking into getting a Royal jerse or a B-Marsh jersey. Where did you get it? NFL Shop? Finding a Brandon jersey here is easy but Im thinking they arent selling Royal yet.

I've got one of the Prince of Wales's old jerseys.

That counts as royal doesn't it? ;)

:laugh:

GO BRONCOS!

:rockon:

biglenny
09-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Jawsy:beer:

welcome to the GD thread:cheers:

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 11:48 AM

GO BRONCOS!

:D :cheers:

Jaws
09-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Thanks Biglenny :beer:

Not getting the game on tv this week unfortunately, gonna have to wait till week 5 before Sky tv shows the Broncos again.

Hopefully I can get a stream working on this ancient lappy.

LordTrychon
09-21-2008, 11:56 AM

GO BRONCOS!

That counts. :laugh:

biglenny
09-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Thanks Biglenny :beer:

Not getting the game on tv this week unfortunately, gonna have to wait till week 5 before Sky tv shows the Broncos again.

Hopefully I can get a stream working on this ancient lappy.

ah man that sucks Ill be rooting for ya:cheers:

Jaws
09-21-2008, 11:58 AM
That counts. :laugh:

It's a bit itchy though, he likes his organic wool!

LordTrychon
09-21-2008, 12:00 PM
It's a bit itchy though, he likes his organic wool!

Who doesn't? :D

Skywalker
09-21-2008, 12:05 PM

GO BRONCOS!

For that, you dont get my Force choking services for this week. :mad:

;)

tracker1130
09-21-2008, 12:16 PM
I once again don't get to watch the game.... I live in Indy so i will watch the Colts game and watch the Bronco game on the NFL.com game center... ugh.... GOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!! WE ARE GOING TO STOMP THE SAINTS..... BETTER SAY YOUR PRAYERS BUSH!:fight:

DrunkPanda
09-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Broncoooooooooooooos

sethro109
09-21-2008, 12:22 PM
38 Mins to game time. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

atl-bronco
09-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow...Dolphins are handing it to the Pats....:eek::eek::eek:

Bronco51
09-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Jay and the boys look good in the orange uni's today!!!

atl-bronco
09-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Raiders on the road leading the Bills........:eek:
Maybe the Raiders aren't as bad as everyone made them out to be after the 41-14 beating the Broncos put on them in Week 1.

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 12:56 PM
Letsssssssssss Gooooooooo Broncooooooooooooos!!!!!!!

KC-Bronco
09-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Orange Unis, NICE

ImaBroncosFan
09-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Under an hour to go :dance:

Master Supreme
09-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Lets go Def and ST today is your day :rockon::rockon::fight:

broncs_22
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon::fight::ro ckon::fight:

Peerless
Ekuban SACK!!!!!!

Credit to the coverage!!

Orange and Blue
D steppin up :fight:

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:09 PM
DEFENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!:fight:

MarvinWillis
SACK!:rockon:

Cloud13
That was hilarious. Dumervil had epic holding on him, yet Ekuban still got the sack.

Master Supreme
Yeah baby make them pay :fight::cheers:

Elway
good start for us come on offense

sdinner10
man, he was a shoestring away from taking that to the house

Elway
09-21-2008, 01:11 PM
moving the chains baby :smug:

Snk16
09-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Woootah! Let's go and beat the Saints. We got the orange unis out...let's go and beast it. :rockon:

Offense moving well thus far.

Orange and Blue
09-21-2008, 01:12 PM
Selvin looking good

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Cmon Clady No Face masking FOCUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Elway
09-21-2008, 01:14 PM
1st and goal baby, way to move Jay!:salute:

MarvinWillis
what a lazer

Snk16
Why is Brandon Stokely such a good slot receiver? :laugh:

He zipped that badboy in...by the skin of his teeth.

BroncosRockdaRockies
WHAT A THROW AND CATCH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:fight:

Skywalker
09-21-2008, 01:15 PM
What a throw. :eek:

Elway
09-21-2008, 01:16 PM
and that is a Denver Touchdown baby! :salute: NATE JACKSON

MarvinWillis
touchdown Nate the great

Orange and Blue
Nate Jackson!

Gr3yStreet
Nate who?

Oh yeah! Him!

DenBroFan22
Touchdown!!! We're always scoring first! :D

Thrasher
He was in!

Skywalker
HOLY CRAP, NATE JACKSON ACTUALLY SCORED A TOUCHDOWN :O

shannhanfan77
TOUCHDOWN :rockon:

bronc_fan23
haha you know Pittman is pissed he didn't get that touchdown.

Good to see him wanting that ball.

DrunkPanda
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Master Supreme
09-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Woot TD baby, now lets make them bleed early Defense :fight::fight:

Wolverine83
Cutler now has 7 TD's to 1 INT :eek::eek::eek:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wangtangkiki
goo nate jackson

BarkdogRX7
09-21-2008, 01:18 PM
I need jay to throw like 4 tds again cause I sat em in my fantasy league last week for some reason..

Snk16
09-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Awesome...Nate Jackson TD. :salute:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
09-21-2008, 01:19 PM
holy crap prater just kicked threw the uprights on a kick off.

nice!

Master Supreme
09-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Its good to see Nate get a TD :rockon:

muse
09-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Like father like son. I'm so proud :D

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:20 PM
I thought it was stokely my bad WTGGGGGGGG NATE!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT START !!!

LETS GO DEFENSE! LETS GO! (clap clap) LETS GO! DEFENSE LETS GO! (clap )(clap)

Thrasher
09-21-2008, 01:22 PM
holy crap prater just kicked threw the uprights on a kick off.

nice!

:eek: Thin air for sure but nevertheless amazing

Snk16
09-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Nate WEbster is so kick butt. Helmet flies off like on every other hit.

Peerless
Lmao webster....

Gr3yStreet
Hiiiioooo! Add a helmet to the count!

Orange and Blue
Webster losin his helmet

sdinner10
there's a helmet loss

DenBroFan22
09-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Our rush defense looks pretty good.

Atwnbroncfan
u guys seing this....were running a 3-4 defense and a 4-4 defense

svpearson
gonna be a 40 to 38 game i think.

Thrasher
Webster: 1

wangtangkiki
09-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Did I just see Dumervil about to rush like a linebacker off the edge? =O

sdinner10
u guys seing this....were running a 4-4 defense

No, we are only rushing 3 down linemen. it looks more like a 3-5 lol

ImaBroncosFan
T.O. by N.O.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
09-21-2008, 01:26 PM
defense forced a timeout cool!

JakeNbake
Need to get boss on Shockey keep DJ on Bush

Atwnbroncfan
Did I just see Dumervil about to rush like a linebacker off the edge? =O

weve been running either a 3-4 or 4-4 defense every play

Gr3yStreet
I swear I am seeing Boss Bailey line up as a DE....

am I going crazy?

Elway
09-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Come D You Owe Us For Last Week.

chargers_blow
09-21-2008, 01:27 PM
gotta stop em on this drive - i really don't want to see another shootout

JakeNbake
09-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Lame, Need to get a guy on him

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Defense Defense

6cbryan
09-21-2008, 01:29 PM
someone please tell me why elvis is covering bush?

bronc_fan23
09-21-2008, 01:29 PM
At least we are getting some pressure.

DenBroFan22
09-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Boss Baily faster than DJ Williams? Could this be true....?

JakeNbake
Ata boy Thomas

BroncosRockdaRockies
PASSSSSSSSSSSS RUSHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:fight:

ImaBroncosFan
Nice stop by the D :rockon:

Gr3yStreet
Looked like Moss got the pressure there....

Elway
Thanks d, held them to a FG attempt

JakeNbake
I'll take that stop

Master Supreme
09-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Way the go Def, nice red zone stop:rockon:

SuperCaliBronco
Okay, we held the Saints to a FG. Now let's get another TD right now.

wangtangkiki
great stop by defense... lmao at dre bly and martin gramatica

sdinner10
09-21-2008, 01:32 PM
nice stop again D.

JakeNbake
Hello, I'm A P.C.

Orange and Blue
Say what you will about the D. but we've been doing a good job forcing field goals

stargazer
Bend, don't break baby! That is all Denver needs from the defense this year.

odiesback
09-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Great job D

Let's blow their confidence early :)

chargers_blow
solid bend but don't break there, offensive response time

shannhanfan77
Here we go Broncos, here we go. Nice stop now lets go add to our lead.

HORSEPOWER 56
I think we need to man up JMFW on Reggie Bush.

Master Supreme
Let go Offense, show them why the NFL should fear us. :rockon::cheers:

Snk16
Alright, quality red zone D....let's not let them get back there next time though.

The Experience
nice play by MM and DJ

ImaBroncosFan
Good return!

JakeNbake
09-21-2008, 01:35 PM
I smell TOUCH DOWN COMING, Cutler tooooo B MARSH / Shefler.

Elway
first quater going by pretty fast. ;)

Orange and Blue
Is JMFW in there or is it Paymah?

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:36 PM
I think we need to man up JMFW on Reggie Bush.

I think what they are doing right now is working limiting the amount of yards after catch !!! 60 mins of this is true test!!!!!!!!:fight::salute:

Master Supreme
Nice, St and Def looks like they are starting off great today. I hope they keep it going WOOOT:rockon:

Elway
nice pass to Graham.

chargers_blow
09-21-2008, 01:38 PM
b-marsh has no catches yet?

gmjones2001
NICE grab by Hillis!!!

...and MARSHALL A L M O S T!!!

DenBroFan22
ahhh man! So close!!!!

SuperCaliBronco
Arrrrrgh!! I thought Marshall got the TD!

ImaBroncosFan
Challenge! That's a TD!!!

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Review It Its Good

Elway
challenge it guys

JakeNbake
I called that baby!!!!!

DenBroFan22
oooo, now that looks like a td.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
red flag already on the field

thats going to be a TD

bronc_fan23
Thats A Touchdown

Snk16
Woot....that's a touchdown, no way that's incomplete. :rockon:

I love how it looked like Cutler overthrew him and then Marshall just like stuck his arms out. :laugh:

Perfect pitch and catch.

wangtangkiki
we are spoiled LMAO!!

Peerless
09-21-2008, 01:40 PM
They'll challenge it... and have it hold, so the refs and the NFL can pay us back. :laugh:

rbk_bronco
Thats a TD for sure nice footwork by b-Marsh

Aija
My GOD how good is this offense. Jay looks like he's throwing it around in teh backyard. Jesus.

SBboundBRONCOS
now that is some play calling :salute:

we didnt see any of that last year

Orange and Blue
What a pass they better overturn it

shannhanfan77
That should be over turned. that was a TD.

BarkdogRX7
Thats a tub, just going through the formailities

And an insane catch too, what a pimp

BroncosRockdaRockies
Great Pass! Great Catch Marshallllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am So Pumped Letsssssssss Goooooooo Broncossssssssss!!!!!!!!!

MarvinWillis
thats TD!:rockon::rockon:

stargazer
That's a TD! Challenge!!

HORSEPOWER 56
09-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Marshall=Godzilla :fight:

Saints' Secondary=Tokyo :eek:

jdubv724
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon :

odiesback
Smoking, Baby!

SuperCaliBronco
Result of the play challenge: Broncos' TD!!! :rockon: :D

Master Supreme
The Beast is in the house :rockon::fight:

rbk_bronco
Woot TD!!! Marshall!!!!

ImaBroncosFan
09-21-2008, 01:42 PM
And the crowd erupts!

Elway
yeah that is what I am talking about. :salute:

shannhanfan77
TOUCHDOWN :rockon:

bronc_fan23
TOUCHDOWN!!!!:rockon::fight:

chargers_blow
lmao, just after i say bmarsh hasn't had a catch yet, he blows up for a td

BroncosRockdaRockies
Thats a tub, just going through the formailities

And an insane catch too, what a pimp

THAT WAS WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

Skywalker
Jay kind of overhtrew him. Very nice catch by B-Marsh.

TOUCHDOWN

My god, this offense is ridiculous.

odiesback
It is official.... TD WTG Offense... again.... we're HOT:cheers:

Return of Lava
Wow these guy are all-stars

JakeNbake
09-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Cutler IS GONNA KICK YOUR FACE IS Stupid 'AINTS!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!

odiesback
09-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Wish I were there :eek:

DenBroFan22
09-21-2008, 01:44 PM
My Broncos are looking like my Florida Gators in the first quarter. :D

rbk_bronco
Kickoff coverage looks alot better.

gmjones2001
Wow!

What a strike!

Wow!

This O looks freakin' AMAZING eh?

Master Supreme
Lets go Def, keep the plays in front of you and make a stop :rockon:

chargers_blow
if the d can get a quick stop here, we can put them away early

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Makes me mad though that they put us the position to waste a challenge every1 saw it was good except the one official!!!!!!!!!

sdinner10
How do you let Bush stiff arm you like that...come on!

MHS
td!:cheers:

MJCOSTEL
Lets see them put this one away early. Go for the throat.:fight::fight:

rbk_bronco
09-21-2008, 01:46 PM
If our offense can keep up what there doing, and our defense plays the way they have we win this game easily, we just can't let up.

sdinner10
Makes me mad though that they put us the position to waste a challenge every1 saw it was good except the one official!!!!!!!!!

In regular speed it did look like he might not have had control of the ball

sniperwolf
D is playing pretty good...
the offense simply playing as they do allways....

i can see 41-17

JakeNbake
09-21-2008, 01:47 PM
LMAO, don't worry they'll just talk about how how the saints are banged up, we aren't that good..... Yeah what are the going to be saying in 2 weeks? or 4 Weeks? when we don't stop Huh? WOOTOOTOO!OOTOO!OTO

Aija
09-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Quick question why the "MF" in Jack Williams name?

odiesback
09-21-2008, 01:48 PM
R Bush is getting nowhere... keep it up D

DenBroFan22
09-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Defensive TD!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarvinWillis
touch down by nate great moves too:rockon::rockon:

JakeNbake
Are you KIDDING ME:!!!!!!!!!!!!

odiesback
Cant believe it TD TD TD TD:rockon:

Peerless
:laugh: Nate Webster has got some handles.

ImaBroncosFan
LOLOLOLOLOL

Webster fumble return TD!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Elway
I hope that counts, that would be awesome

SuperCaliBronco
HAHAHA!!

Saints fumble, and Broncos get another TD!! :rockon:

Orange and Blue
Way to go D

Nate Webster 21-3 :salute:

Snk16
FUMBLE!!!!!!!

NATE WEBSTER!!!! TOUCHDOWN!

Woot. :beer:

Gloriousl.

wangtangkiki
Rofl Holy Crap.. Go Nate And Broncos!!!

rbk_bronco
Nate rumbling and breaking tackles behind a nice wall great defense.

gindaorshaman
Touchdown Webster!!!!!!

BroncoBill027
NATE WEBSTER!!!!:rockon::rockon:

Missin#7
R Bush is getting nowhere... keep it up D

LOVE IT! :salute:

AWT
That was so pretty

BroncosRockdaRockies
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nateeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown!!!!!!!!!

chargers_blow
anyone know a radiostation that broadcasts games outside the states? i'm living in canada, and almost all the stations are blocked by restrictions

thanks!

Skywalker
09-21-2008, 01:50 PM
TOUCHDOWN, NATE FREAKING WEBSTER!

lolad
are you serious TOUCHDOWN NATE?? :fight:

The Experience
Nasty Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

specialblend154
TOUCHDOWN, NATE FREAKING WEBSTER!

what a run back!!!!

Aija
I think we just found our new back. Nate Webster rumbling 40 yards to the house, breaking tackles like crazy

The|Snake#16
That was heads-up running nate, SHAKE THEM DREADS!:salute::salute::salute:

gindaorshaman
Wow that was so awesome!!!

rbk_bronco
Defense is steeping up and it's exactly what we need!

BroncosRockdaRockies
I Say Orange Every Home Game For Defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORANGE CRUSHHHHHHHHHHHH