PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Chiefs forums website?

VenomousDB
09-22-2008, 02:58 PM
I tried going to kcchiefs.com, but I cant find any forums. Does anyone know the official forums website for the Chiefs?

housemouse
09-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Chiefs?

Who are the Chiefs?

VenomousDB
09-23-2008, 03:53 PM
thanks for the help! No one knows what the Chiefs forums are?!

Bowlensbest3233
09-23-2008, 03:57 PM
The site I use a lot is chiefscoalition.com. It sucks compared to our boards in terms of content and features, but there are a lot of quality squaw fans on it.

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Google does wonders. Plus it's faster then making this thread to ask people about it!

Hooray for the internets!

GridironChamp
09-23-2008, 06:32 PM
All the Chiefs boards suck... They have kcchiefs.com but no forum, so all would
be posters end up on like 10 different sites making it lame.

jdubv724
09-23-2008, 08:11 PM
If you want to get a good laugh www.chiefsplanet.com is always a goldmine of hilarity. They have a cast of characters over there. That is the funniest forum I have ever been too. :laugh:

Bowlensbest3233
09-24-2008, 06:01 AM
All the Chiefs boards suck... They have kcchiefs.com but no forum, so all would
be posters end up on like 10 different sites making it lame.

Yeah, that has to be a Carl decision to not allow any communication which would show "dissension" in the ranks. That guy is so freaking clueless, he makes me laugh. I get so tired of the radio heads in KC defending him (particularly Petro) even a little bit. He is an absolute buffoon and has repeatedly proven he has no ability to do the GM job himself or hire anyone who is more capable than him.

From a Denver fan, "LONG LIVE CARL!" (and Al Davis)

GridironChamp
09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah, that has to be a Carl decision to not allow any communication which would show "dissension" in the ranks. That guy is so freaking clueless, he makes me laugh. I get so tired of the radio heads in KC defending him (particularly Petro) even a little bit. He is an absolute buffoon and has repeatedly proven he has no ability to do the GM job himself or hire anyone who is more capable than him.

From a Denver fan, "LONG LIVE CARL!" (and Al Davis)

Yeah that about sums it up... IDK maybe Detroit ditching Millen will shine some
light on Hunt.

* I really dislike it when the radio dudes try to cut off call ins talking smack on
King Carl.

VenomousDB
09-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Google does wonders. Plus it's faster then making this thread to ask people about it!

Hooray for the internets!

Oh yeah really?! Ive never heard of the "internets" must be pretty cool. Ass
Do you think I really want to search google and look through all the crappy sites before I find a decent one?

// / yardo
09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Do you think I really want to search google and look through all the crappy sites before I find a decent one?

Why you calling him an ass when you can't even find a figgin website.

Yeah, internets is not for dummies.

http://jeroenr.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/internets.jpg

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-24-2008, 04:46 PM

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Guess you're hopeless then right?