PDA

View Full Version : Man this is bad / Jets vs. Chargers

IDI I3R0NC0 IBI
09-22-2008, 06:21 PM
If your watching the game the Chargers D is owning the Jets O. Come on Brett u can do it!!! Bring the Jets back, it will please all of Bronco Nation :rockon:

VenomousDB
09-22-2008, 06:30 PM
If the Jets win the game its going to be up to their defense and special teams.

silkamilkamonic
09-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Chargers have some serious offense. I would hate to see what they would be like with everyone healthy.

SnaPs27
09-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Maybe this doesn't make our D look quite as bad? :confused:

Southstander
09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Great point

UberBroncoMan
09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
I think this just goes to show that Denver's O really is that good... and while our D is poo we have given up the enormous amount of points to two of the NFL's best offenses. So maybe when we face teams with lesser offenses like the Raiders, we will see more of the blowouts IE. Giving up 14-17 points and scoring 40ish.

Bronco Texan
09-22-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm not trying to stir the bucket with any Chargers fan that may be trolling here, but anyone else notice how the Chargers defenders are being very physical with the Jets wideouts. Pretty much illegally physical and only have one penalty called against them.

Jeez just now....they throw the flag and pick it up. Where was the illegal contact or holding call? How can you not say that the NFL is giving them this game?

RunYouOver
09-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Watch out Bronconation Chargers get one win and the fans come out of nowhere! :rolleyes::coffee:

Bronco Texan
09-22-2008, 08:09 PM
What "Bronco nation"? ROFL, dude there is no such thing. Maybe 2 or 3 Bronco "towns" in Colorado.

Enjoy watching your team play out of LA next year because your stupid fan base wont put up for a new stadium.

SnaPs27
09-22-2008, 08:27 PM
How many chances are the Chargers gonna give the Jets to convert the 2-pointer!? Too bad Brett and Co. can't take advantage of it.

Speaking of, is it just me or are teams taking more chances this week (with 4th down plays or 2-point conversions)?

BroncosRockdaRockies
09-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Donks beat the Chargers 1 time in 3 seasons and you guys pee yourselves. HAAHAA, actually that was the first game you guys saw the endzone against us in a couple years!!!! Thank god for you man crush Hochuli. LOL.

Well i will give it up for the chargers they broke record this year!!

First team since 1969 to lose two weeks in a row by 1 point! WTG DOLTS only record you will break this year!!!!!!!!:salute:

RunYouOver
09-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Donks beat the Chargers 1 time in 3 seasons and you guys pee yourselves. HAAHAA, actually that was the first game you guys saw the endzone against us in a couple years!!!! Thank god for you man crush Hochuli. LOL.

Let's look back a little further than three years, shall we?

Overall: Broncos lead 53-43-1. OK then...

More recent than that?

Since 2001: Broncos lead 8-7.

So it's a little closer...

But look at this stretch: 6-2 from 2002-2005.

So you can take your 4 out of the last five, without any superbowl appearances, we'll take the all-time series lead, the recent series lead, and the TWO superbowl titles.

Enjoy your victory tonight.:rolleyes:

Bronco Texan
09-22-2008, 08:29 PM
How many chances are the Chargers gonna give the Jets to convert the 2-pointer!? Too bad Brett and Co. can't take advantage of it.

Speaking of, is it just me or are teams taking more chances this week (with 4th down plays or 2-point conversions)?

When you are down 16 points with 3 minutes to go you are going to take chances.

SnaPs27
09-22-2008, 08:39 PM
When you are down 16 points with 3 minutes to go you are going to take chances.

I understand them doing it tonight (not sure why they insisted on throwing it from a few inches out though...) but it seems like I noticed more teams doing it yesterday too, even early in games. Maybe I was just more aware of it after the Broncos won with it.

Bronco_Armada
09-22-2008, 10:50 PM

What's really funny is the fact that the Chargers just started selling out games just a couple of years ago. Quite a pathetic appearance by the SD fans. :coffee:

Just go back a year prior to that and beyond half that stadium was empty.

LAME. :coffee:

Biggest band wagon in the NFL.