PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis has it in for Owens

The Dark Knight
06-04-2004, 05:35 AM
The Terrell Owens soap opera has yet to reach its final episode. On Sporting News Radio, Baltimore linebacker Ray Lewis blasted the former 49ers receiver for balking at a trade to the Ravens. Owens eventually wound up with Philadelphia.

"When you deal with a man, you try to deal with a man for his word," Lewis told host Tim Brando. "He is a man that went away from and against his word. . . . It put a lot of people in jeopardy and it created a lot of controversy and it was unnecessary.

"I'm kind of happy that he moved on and hopefully, God willing, he has a great rest of his career. Sooner or later he's gonna have to run into me."

Source (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-ankleinjuryunlikelytoshel&prov=knight&type=lgns)

Looks like Owens better mark those Ravens games on his calendar cuz Ray is anxious to light him up. I don't think they play this year so he's safe for now.

NZrichy
06-04-2004, 05:49 AM
Id love to see Lewis lay him out man!

The Dark Knight
06-04-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by NZrichy
Id love to see Lewis lay him out man!

Yeah, your not the only one.

Elway
06-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Owens didn't want to play for a team with a bad QB position and not much of an offense other than J. Lewis, can't blame him for wanting to go to a contender like Philly. Ray wants to be pissed, be pissed at the 49ers for trying to pass him off to Baltimore and getting it mixed up in the first place.

Booher
06-05-2004, 10:35 PM
does this mean lewis will murder him too?

GoDenver
06-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Booher
does this mean lewis will murder him too?

ah ha ha ha ha...

Ohio Broncos
06-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by The Dark Knight
Looks like Owens better mark those Ravens games on his calendar cuz Ray is anxious to light him up. I don't think they play this year so he's safe for now.

They do play each other this year, in the preseason and the regular season (on Halloween). I'm sure Lewis will have a treat for Owens for that game.

RunByDesign
06-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Truth is, I could see Owens stiff-arming the shiznit out of Ray if he got him in the right position. He is massively strong and after Eddie George stood up to and dominated Ray, he showed the rest of us, he is human after all.