PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!

Southstander
09-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Jets Safty Eric Smith is suspended one game and find $50,000 for his hit on the Cards Anquan Boldin.

ebsoria
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Ill have to watch that play again, but it was pretty viscious.

Southstander
09-29-2008, 04:07 PM
To me it looked like his head has smashed between two helmets.

Skywalker
09-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Good.

ebsoria
09-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Good.

Pam..... MMmMMmMMmmmmm......

Chris Wade
10-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Good ?????? Don't ever cross Skywalker

SBboundBRONCOS
10-04-2008, 01:51 PM
i always hate these fines and stuff, yes it was a nasty hit but i dont believe it was dirty, its such a hard thing to judge being the DB when the receiver is in the air and your trying to do your job of breaking up the pass by delivering the hit

i mean i just watched it and the player behind boldin pushed his head down a bit and thus made the helmet to helmet contact

Fins4Life
10-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Jets Safty Eric Smith is suspended one game and find $50,000 for his hit on the Cards Anquan Boldin.

Good...I hate all Jets players coaches ect:coffee:

Skywalker
10-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Good ?????? Don't ever cross Skywalker

That's right. :fight:

Chris Wade
10-04-2008, 02:56 PM
i always hate these fines and stuff, yes it was a nasty hit but i dont believe it was dirty, its such a hard thing to judge being the DB when the receiver is in the air and your trying to do your job of breaking up the pass by delivering the hit

i mean i just watched it and the player behind boldin pushed his head down a bit and thus made the helmet to helmet contact

Lead with your head...... get fined period.

Ravage!!!
10-04-2008, 03:10 PM
I hate these fines. I didn't see anything wrong with that hit. He took a shot, but... *shrugs*..

I guess I just miss and liked the OLD kind of football..... where you could actually hit people.

Ravage!!!
10-04-2008, 03:16 PM

SAME thing happened to Lynch against a KC receiver. Lynch was headed RIGHT for the center of the chest until a player from behind pushed the receivers head DOWN to Lynch's helmet... thus causing the Helmet-to-helmet hit. Caused a fine for Lynch as well.

I think its pretty pathetic that the person doing these judgments can't see this, and actually believes that the player could have 'avoided' this.

SBboundBRONCOS
10-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Lead with your head...... get fined period.

you know when you run and tackle someone what are you supposed to lead with . . . i guess people could just put their arms out in front of them all the time :coffee:

the fact is every tackle leads with the head and if something gets pushed in front of your head you most likely gonna hit it with your head

lazarus4444
10-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Dang, when you had this exciting title up, "Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I thought we traded for a defense. I should have known better, lol. :coffee:

Spice 1
10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
More bs. Hitting wide receivers is like shooting a Kennedy.