PDA

View Full Version : Loudest College Stadium

Broncos28
06-06-2004, 10:40 AM
This is a rip off of my thread and post. Anyway, it's all good. You beat me too it. Anyway, I'll go with Neyland Stadium (Tennessee). They carry more than Michigan Stadium I think. But Beaver Stadium (Penn State) carries the most.

Broncos28
06-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
i know im sorry but i wanted to see what posters thought of the college stadiums....sorry if i took it from you.....
It's all good as long as you send me a copy of NCAA Football 2005 and Madden NFL 2005 for the PS2 this year. Then we can call it even. LOL!

mrsolo
06-06-2004, 08:48 PM
You made a huge mistake in leaving College Station (Texas A&M) off that list. Talk about loud.

daredevil25
06-06-2004, 08:59 PM
No LSU?

Broncos28
06-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by mrsolo
You made a huge mistake in leaving College Station (Texas A&M) off that list. Talk about loud.

Originally posted by daredevil25
No LSU?
Nah, I metioned 'em on page two of my "Toughest NFL Stadium To Play In?" thread.

Originally posted by Broncos28
Well, not all College Stadiums have real College Atmosphere. The only ones that captures this is most of the Stadiums in the SEC, Big XII, Big Ten, and there are some others Stadiums in the ACC and in the Big East. I don't really think there is much of a real College Atmosphere in the Pac 10 because of the laid back attitude they have in the California Schools and the Arizona Schools. But the Fans of Arizona & Arizona State are a lot more livelier than the California Schools. The Schools in Oregon and Washington, they have real College Atmosphere. But not as big of an Atmosphere as Michigan Stadium AKA The Big House (Michigan), Sanford Stadium (Georgia), Clemson Memorial Stadium AKA Death Valley (Clemson), Tiger Stadium (LSU) Beaver Stadium (Penn State), Neyland Stadium (Tennessee), Bryant-Denny Stadium (Alabama), Ben Hill Griffin Stadium AKA The Swamp (Florida), Kyle Field AKA The 12th Man (Texas A&M), Folsom Field (Colorado), and a whole bunch of other NCAA Stadiums in the country who have great College Atmosphere. So that is who they talk about when it comes to great College Atmosphere. And if you look at those Stadiums they have more of an Atmosphere than the NFL because of the enthusiasm of the Students who represents that School.

I myself is more an NFL Guy than a College Football Guy. But nothing beats the Atmosphere of College Football in this Country.

broncofan303
06-06-2004, 11:07 PM
hmmm..Folson field not on there...LOL... no but I've gotta say Michigan..they get loud like crazy in there...

dandaman23
06-06-2004, 11:39 PM
I have never been to Ann Arbor but from what I have seen on TV and everything, and the home field advantage they have on that field, I picked them...

Qistheman
06-10-2004, 12:13 PM
i would have to say college station, the whole stadium shakes. when it shakes it makes you wonder if the upper deck is gonna fall on you, it is pretty intense.

hurricane808
08-21-2008, 10:04 PM
"The Swamp" LOUD

Eddiemac730
08-21-2008, 11:03 PM
I would say Jordan-Hare Stadium the Auburn Tigers and then Death Valley. LSU Stadium ..

those SEC Fans are crazy !!

rockrules40
08-22-2008, 12:05 AM
I've been to Neyland and it is freaking loud, It's a 100,000+ seat stadium built just like the old Mile High.

baphamet
08-22-2008, 02:05 AM

yep, i would have to agree.

VA BroncosFan
08-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Lane Stadium is as loud of a stadium that I've heard in both college and professional sports. I'm sure there are louder out there because of more seats, but I guarantee Va Tech has the most passionate fans in college sports.

The fans are right on top of the field. It is a great atmosphere for some saturday football.

Look at any of the lists for hardest places to play in college football. Tech is usually listed between 4-6th place, however all of the places ahead of them are because they have significantly more seats.

Here is a list on foxsports.com if you are interested.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8418914#sport=COLLEGE%20FOOTBALL&photo=8416160

SBboundBRONCOS
08-22-2008, 04:53 PM
I've been to Neyland and it is freaking loud, It's a 100,000+ seat stadium built just like the old Mile High.

ahh my first game is in a couple weeks, but week 3 id florida and i know that whole place is gonna loud and roudy

GO VOLS :rockon:

RedRaptor
08-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Kinnick stadium here in Iowa City!!! Especially when Ohio State or Michigan come to town...:fight:

Broncs453
08-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Ohio Stadium - I'm biased since I go to OSU, but i guarantee you that those 105,000 fans in the seats are going to scream their heads off every game

Kinnick stadium here in Iowa City!!! Especially when Ohio State or Michigan come to town...:fight:

Is that because there are more OSU or Michigan fans there than Iowa fans? Haha, I keed I keed