PDA

View Full Version : Who Will The NFC Represnt in the Super Bowl?

The Dark Knight
06-07-2004, 09:34 AM
The Packers

The Dark Knight
06-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
i couldnt admit that...my friends a huge packer fan and we have a rivalry LOL....i can never admit it....:)

I think that Javon Walker and Robert Ferguson are really gonna emerge. Ahman Green will open up alot of passing for them as everyone will bite on the play action. Ahman was a total stud last year and I don't see him declining unless he gets hurt. Farve will be good as always and that defense I think will get a little better as they had alot of young talent that was successfull last year.

BlueDamsel
06-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Well, to answer your question as it was asked...The NFC will represent themselves in the superbowl, as always...Just as the AFC will represent themselves.

(and no I'm not being sarcastic...I'm just answering the question as it was asked.)

The Dark Knight
06-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by BlueDamsel
Well, to answer your question as it was asked...The NFC will represent themselves in the superbowl, as always...Just as the AFC will represent themselves.

(and no I'm not being sarcastic...I'm just answering the question as it was asked.)

Actually, your wrong Blue, this year the NFC will be represented by the CFL, the CIA, the FDA, and the RZA.

Elway
06-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Who will the NFC representative be: I think the Eagles will get over the hump this year. Kearse & Owens should help them get over their 3 year Championship game implosion.

rcsodak
06-07-2004, 09:34 PM

Dang....beat me to it.....:(

Dub-DeuceKnight
06-08-2004, 09:52 AM
The Eagles for sure, TO and J. Kearse, D. McNabb now has a decent receiver to throw to, the only thing they could have done was keep Deuce Staley, he is sick, we should have signed him (IMO he is better than Bell and Griffen). But B. Westbrook is really good and I think they want him to fully step out of ihs shell.

EddyMac87
06-08-2004, 10:02 AM
and some of yall dont know why i hate her and why shes on my ignore:rolleyes: well, shes right...*shrug*

Creeping Death
06-09-2004, 02:23 AM
I think the Eagles

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 06:37 AM
Eagles vs. Broncos Super Bowl sounds good to me.

orang/blu in LA
07-02-2004, 07:54 AM
i second that. Go Broncos!:D

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 08:13 AM
Eagles vs Broncos ???? Yeah... THat will kill my brother (he's a Giants fan)...
Great idea ! :D

ReleaseTheBeast7
07-02-2004, 08:37 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

JoRo
07-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Thats a big if tho, the eagles lost both theyre starting cornerbacks from last year, im not sayin that TO and Kearse dint help, but they lost both the cbs, who were probowlers most years, so unless the two replacing them step up then the eagles will get burnt quite badly.

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
Thats a big if tho, the eagles lost both theyre starting cornerbacks from last year, im not sayin that TO and Kearse dint help, but they lost both the cbs, who were probowlers most years, so unless the two replacing them step up then the eagles will get burnt quite badly.

Troy Vincent and Bobby Taylor (and Dawkins for that matter) missed several games last year due to injuries and we still went 12-4. Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown had many starts and gained valuable experience. They played well and should be even better this year. We have two great safeties and should have one of the best D-lines in the league to keep pressure on the QB's. I can't say that I"m not worried at all but I think the media has made a bigger issue of it than it really is. Our decisions in the past to release veterans have proven to be good so far. Hugh Douglas did not play well last year, Jeremiah Trotter has never been the same....

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

:D :D :D

Booher
07-02-2004, 10:10 AM
EAGLES?......thats funny good luck WINNING the nfc championship

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Booher
EAGLES?......thats funny good luck WINNING the nfc championship

Thanks, we'll need it.:p

4th times the charm.:confused:

EddyMac87
07-02-2004, 10:24 AM
LOL....i would love it if the eagles went to the superbowl (and lost to us)....cause down here there are a lot of cowboys fans....

EddyMac87
07-02-2004, 10:24 AM
LOL....i would love it if the eagles went to the superbowl (and lost to us)....cause down here there are a lot of cowboys fans....

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Hate for the Cowboys is worth posting twice. :D

JoRo
07-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by EagleInLA
Troy Vincent and Bobby Taylor (and Dawkins for that matter) missed several games last year due to injuries and we still went 12-4. Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown had many starts and gained valuable experience. They played well and should be even better this year. We have two great safeties and should have one of the best D-lines in the league to keep pressure on the QB's. I can't say that I"m not worried at all but I think the media has made a bigger issue of it than it really is. Our decisions in the past to release veterans have proven to be good so far. Hugh Douglas did not play well last year, Jeremiah Trotter has never been the same....

Oh, ok my bad then, was too busy watchin the broncos too pay attention to injuries to the eagles......lol just figured if both them gone could be bad.......:goofy: yea im smart....

Jared
07-02-2004, 12:07 PM
and some of yall dont know why i hate her and why shes on my ignore:rolleyes:

....but she's right.????????

Jared
07-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Eagles vs. Broncos Super Bowl sounds good to me.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can I come watch on your new plasma TV?

Unless you all are going to be weird and fight over a game, if this happens.......

lol

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jared
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can I come watch on your new plasma TV?

Unless you all are going to be weird and fight over a game, if this happens.......

lol

No fighting, just taunting. Thou we will probably sit on seperate couches.

orang/blu in LA
07-02-2004, 12:34 PM
No fighting, just taunting. Thou we will probably sit on seperate couches.

You better find some eagle fan friends in LA honey, or we'll out number you... :D

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
You better find some eagle fan friends in LA honey, or we'll out number you... :D

I'll be so happy that we finally got past the NFCCG that I'll be oblivious to who's there. You could have a Monkey in Bronco attire beating a drum and dancing on my head and it would phase me.

BlueDamsel
07-02-2004, 12:44 PM
I'll be so happy that we finally got past the NFCCG that I'll be oblivious to who's there. You could have a Monkey in Bronco attire beating a drum and dancing on my head and it would phase me.

It would, would it? Hmmm...

Quick OBLA, get on the phone with the zoo, see if arrangements could be made ;)

orang/blu in LA
07-02-2004, 12:46 PM
It would, would it? Hmmm...

Quick OBLA, get on the phone with the zoo, see if arrangements could be made ;)

Heehee. I should just dress my cat up in orange and blue. She always stands on the coffee table, right in front of the TV - that would probably get his attention...:)

EagleInLA
07-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Heehee. I should just dress my cat up in orange and blue. She always stands on the coffee table, right in front of the TV - that would probably get his attention...:)

Stupid cat.

BlueDamsel
07-02-2004, 01:13 PM

Yeh but that would be solved if he had a big screen plasma tv...The football players would dwarf the cat...

(see, I play the devils advocate well for ya ELA)

orang/blu in LA
07-02-2004, 01:15 PM
I have another cat. she's REALLY fat. :D