PDA

View Full Version : lol at Sage Rosenfels

Peerless
10-05-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm sure all of you or most of you heard about the choke job that the Texa.... wait Sage Rosenfels pulled today against Indy.

:laugh: Did you see that "hurdle"?

From the first time I watched it on a replay, I just started cracking and cheesiN' like crazy.

Makes me lmao everytime I see it.

:laugh: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29593&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

str8jacket
10-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Crackin and cheesin

Dayum son you are white

Ravage!!!
10-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't know. I know that I never gave Houston a chance to win this game, and now we will see even a BIGGER QB controversy in Houston after this game.

Yeah.. he dropped that ball... and that ended up losing the game for them... but at the same time you can not say it was for a lack of effort or lack of WANT to make the most and give his body up for the best of the team.

Amazing that the Colts won that game.

silkamilkamonic
10-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Sage Rosenfels is a good QB. There are a number of starters in the league that he could start over.

OT: Mario Williams is a beast. 2 more sacks today. Unbelievable.

str8jacket
10-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Sage Rosenfels is a good QB. There are a number of starters in the league that he could start over.

OT: Mario Williams is a beast. 2 more sacks today. Unbelievable.

Those 1st round picks invested on the D-Line sure have paid off, huh?

stnzed
10-05-2008, 06:19 PM
On one of Williams sacks he was blocked by a RB, those don't really count......

Shanahanigans
10-05-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm sure all of you or most of you heard about the choke job that the Texa.... wait Sage Rosenfels pulled today against Indy.

From the first time I watched it on a replay, I just started cracking and cheesiN' like crazy.

:laugh: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29593&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

I think he's been watching John Elway replays of the Superbowl dive

Maharishineo
10-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I think he's been watching John Elway replays of the Superbowl dive

I thought the same thing...

Maybe it was via Kubes advice: "It worked for John, why don't you give it a try?"

Seriously, though. Sage is a quality starter, and Schaub just doesn't win. The last five minutes of this game aside, all you need do is check their info out. This was a pretty fluke game, and for a consistent basis, I'll take Sage.

The thing that concerns me for the Texans, though, is Kubes. I'm sorry to say it, too. But he seems to lack the basic qualities that a quality head coach has. The team just doesn't have the basics covered. They have the talent to be at least .500 this year, with wins against the Titans and Colts. Both came down to bad play calling and lack-luster execution. I haven't even seen the other games...

Fins4Life
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM

Why the hell didnt they keep running the ball! Who is the OC over there:confused: What an idiot. The Colts have gotten gashed in the run all year including today.

Kubiak has been there awhile, and I dont think hes getting the job done.

Nightwing
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Okay, lemme set something straight, there is NO QUATERBACK CONTROVERSY.

Rosenfels single handedly lost the game for us. 3 turnovers in 10 plays, blew a 17 point lead, came completely unglued. No. Just no. Try and find a single Texans fan that doesn't want him cut, much less even the start. Schaub played better last week than Rosenfels did this week. The defense lost against the Jags, not Schaub.

Rosefels is completely reckless with the ball, he can have all the heart in the world, doesn't mean a whole lot when you blow the game. David Carr? He had a lot of heart. See where it got him? Exactly. As a Texans fan I was disgusted today. There's a reason Sage has been a back up wherever he's gone, don't kid yourself, he's not a starting quaterback.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Crackin and cheesin

Dayum son you are white

your white too. you should know that crackin and cheesin are hip slang words in the white population.