PDA

View Full Version : Vikes pull a Sauerbrun!

Javalon
10-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Man, you'd think that they'd learn but the Vikings are costing themselves the game by being stupid enough to KEEP punting the ball to Reggie Bush.

At some point you've got to say, "Kick it out of bounds!"

Wow, that's just crazy!

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
10-06-2008, 08:36 PM
:laugh: Reggie Bush aint that great to kick away from. Though hes looking great tonight. :salute:

But I don't compare it to us kicking to Hester. :fight:
Hester we knew going into the game that he was the best returner in the game :laugh:

But it sure did cost them. Reggie is having a great game :eek:

Peerless
10-06-2008, 08:37 PM
10 carries for 28 yards is wonderful.

LordTrychon
10-06-2008, 08:38 PM
I knew this thread would be here when I logged back on... :laugh:

I also had a strong feeling Jav would be the one starting it. :salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
10-06-2008, 08:40 PM
10 carries for 28 yards is wonderful.

How many carries for how many yards did Hester have vs us? :confused:

:laugh:

Javalon
10-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I knew this thread would be here when I logged back on... :laugh:

I also had a strong feeling Jav would be the one starting it. :salute:

You saying I'm predictable?! :fight:

:D

Javalon
10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Reggie Bush aint that great to kick away from. Though hes looking great tonight. :salute:

But I don't compare it to us kicking to Hester. :fight:
Hester we knew going into the game that he was the best returner in the game :laugh:

But it sure did cost them. Reggie is having a great game :eek:

Hey, I know what you're saying but after he returned one on them, SHOULD have returned a second one, and just looked way too explosive and confident on his returns... well, you'd think you just might want to not take chances.

But maybe that's just me. :confused:

LordTrychon
10-06-2008, 08:47 PM
You saying I'm predictable?! :fight:

:D

If the rotating sig fits....

:coffee:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
10-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey, I know what you're saying but after he returned one on them, SHOULD have returned a second one, and just looked way too explosive and confident on his returns... well, you'd think you just might want to not take chances.

But maybe that's just me. :confused:

Yea, he has looked pretty good. But He does fumble sometimes as well. The Vikings probably figured that he did it once so he cant do it again :laugh:

Thats how I think. I didn't see him returning another one. I think its hard enough to return 1 for a TD. So I was shocked to see him return a 2nd.

Javalon
10-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Yea, he has looked pretty good. But He does fumble sometimes as well. The Vikings probably figured that he did it once so he cant do it again :laugh:

Thats how I think. I didn't see him returning another one. I think its hard enough to return 1 for a TD. So I was shocked to see him return a 2nd.

The punt return before that should have been a TD as well but he slipped on his own (ended up a measly 29 yard return ;)). Anyway, it just seemed like there were plenty of signs to play it safe.

Oh, well. It's easy for me to say it in hindsight. But I was really thinking before that last punt that they'd better kick it out of bounds. I guess I'm just extra sensitive to that sort of thing after Hester burned us last year. :sick:

Looks like the Vikes got bailed out by a pass interference call and will probably survive, unlike the Broncos last season.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
10-06-2008, 09:01 PM
The punt return before that should have been a TD as well but he slipped on his own (ended up a measly 29 yard return ;)). Anyway, it just seemed like there were plenty of signs to play it safe.

Oh, well. It's easy for me to say it in hindsight. But I was really thinking before that last punt that they'd better kick it out of bounds. I guess I'm just extra sensitive to that sort of thing after Hester burned us last year. :sick:

:laugh: .. I even said they should kick it out of bounds also.

I just felt like arguing with someone tonight :P

Looks like the Vikes might win despite Reggie though :eek:

LordTrychon
10-06-2008, 09:02 PM

Looks like the Vikes got bailed out by a pass interference call and will probably survive, unlike the Broncos last season.

I knew you were gonna say that....

10-06-2008, 09:48 PM
So see? The Broncos aren't always lucky. Gramatica just chokes.

Chris Wade
10-07-2008, 04:57 AM
:laugh: .. I even said they should kick it out of bounds also.

I just felt like arguing with someone tonight :P

Looks like the Vikes might win despite Reggie though :eek:

With a little help from their momentum killing friends in the striped shirts.

silkamilkamonic
10-07-2008, 05:20 AM
What's f'uglier?

Bush's amazing 29 yards off 12 carries against one of the leagues best run defenses, or Adrian Peterson's exceptional 21 carries for 32 yards against one of the leagues worst defenses?