PDA

View Full Version : Bush Out, What does this hold for the London game?

Gurada
10-19-2008, 07:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80bbed10&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Reggie Bush will be out for 3-4 weeks, how do you think this will affect their game against the Chargers? Their inside running game may pick up with Deuce being able to pound it in, but what Bush really offered was that dump-off security blanket that usually turned into first downs. At the same time, the Chargers Pass D isn't the greatest, so will Brees be able to have a good day without Bush?

Max Power
10-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Yes, he will. And Pierre Thomas is a pretty good backup RB. I don't think this is as big a loss as it may seem. Saints will win.

BroncosRockdaRockies
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Yes, he will. And Pierre Thomas is a pretty good backup RB. I don't think this is as big a loss as it may seem. Saints will win.

I agree a 100 % i think the Dolts are seeing the end of their socalled Greatest Team Run! Saints win 28- 21

GridironChamp
10-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Losing Bush kills the Saints...

Not only does Bush spark their special teams, but he is still their best rusher,
and their best receiver (at least for now), and he does/was leading the NFL in
total TDs going into this week. Not everythign he does is running, but he does
alot.

ALthough, I think Brees can still light up any defense.

Chris Wade
10-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Losing Bush kills the Saints...

Not only does Bush spark their special teams, but he is still their best rusher,
and their best receiver (at least for now), and he does/was leading the NFL in
total TDs going into this week. Not everythign he does is running, but he does
alot.

ALthough, I think Brees can still light up any defense.

Bush is least efective as a normal line busting RB. The Deuce is back along with Colston and maybe Patten. They'll miss him but be OK hopefully.

DRUNK
10-21-2008, 12:43 PM
its a HUGE loss. he's an all around play maker.

Brees will still have a big day, but not enuff to win the game.

Edge
10-21-2008, 12:46 PM
with bush out, it probably means that after that game, we will only have a 1/2 game advantage over San Diego (that means they win)

Chris Wade
10-23-2008, 04:28 PM
My wife watches keeping up with the kardashians and she said last time Reggie was hurt his g/f Kim Kardashian went out and bought a naughty nurse outfit. Could be a clue Watson