PDA

View Full Version : Who Wins First?

Overtime
10-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Lions or the Bungles?

Both are winless...so who gets in the column first, and who possibly goes 0-16?

I'm gonna say the Bungles get a win before the Lions. I think the Lions have a legit shot at going 0-16.

Ohio Broncos
10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Whew. Both teams are horrific.

The Bengals' best chance for a win is probably this week when they play in Houston. If they can't win that, then they might have to wait until the final week of the season when they host KC (who will probably be in full "mail it in" mode). Then again it looks like Ryan Fitzpatrick will be their QB the rest of the way, so that hinders their chances to win greatly.

I see no opponents on the Lions' schedule that I can count as a win for them. They truly are putrid.

My vote is for the Bengals to win their first game before the Lions, but I would really like to see both of these teams go 0-16.

Titans309Fan
10-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Bengals play the Texans, Browns, and Chiefs. They have a decent shot at any of them.

I can't find a winnable game on the Detriot schedule after they lost to Houston last week. Miami won their only game last year against a Ravens team that was in a terrible slump. I think Detriot's only shot is if a team like the Vikings or Saints is in a similar slump.

Nick
10-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Lions will be the first team to never win a game (tampa's expansion team does not count to me PLUS 16 game season!) I am routing for them as well as every team (Thought Texans was going to accomplish this feature couple years back...)

Overtime
11-09-2008, 09:15 PM
well the Lions are edging closer to 0-16!!!

they've made it to 0-9!!!! which they helped their case out by signing Daunte Culpepper this week, who played today for the first time in a while!!!!

7 more games to go Lions!!! you can do it!!!

orangeblue72
11-13-2008, 12:48 AM
The Lions are proving to be the odds on favorites to do it. The Bengals have been losing since it's hard to catch passes in hand cuffs. Well, NFL passes that is, they are in the same division as the Stealers. The Lions are the most overrated team of all time and a joke made worse by them having the Thanksgiving Classic with the felons from Dallas. Look at the game it could be the unbeaten Titans against the winless Lions. Haven't eaten any turkey yet, but that sounds like the Tryptiphan game of the year....:P

Oh...why doesn't Flint Michigan have a team ? Because Detroit would want one as well.

Why were the Detroit coaches upset with the playbook being stolen ? Because they hadn't finished coloring it in yet.

1942 Detroit Lions...0 wins 11 losses.:rockon:

str8jacket
11-13-2008, 08:53 AM
The Lions are proving to be the odds on favorites to do it. The Bengals have been losing since it's hard to catch passes in hand cuffs. Well, NFL passes that is, they are in the same division as the Stealers. The Lions are the most overrated team of all time and a joke made worse by them having the Thanksgiving Classic with the felons from Dallas. Look at the game it could be the unbeaten Titans against the winless Lions. Haven't eaten any turkey yet, but that sounds like the Tryptiphan game of the year....:P

Oh...why doesn't Flint Michigan have a team ? Because Detroit would want one as well.

Why were the Detroit coaches upset with the playbook being stolen ? Because they hadn't finished coloring it in yet.

1942 Detroit Lions...0 wins 11 losses.:rockon:

I don't know about you guys, but I like this guy! :laugh:

*no *****

Legendary30
11-13-2008, 09:07 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I like this guy! :laugh:

*no *****

The force is strong.... we will see how he pans out.

:laugh: