PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl predictions?

CaptainBly
10-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Anyone have a Super Bowl prediction for this year?

I'll say Tennessee over the Giants.

CTM
10-25-2008, 10:10 AM
A few weeks ago I would have had us playing the Cowboys and winning. However, now that doesnt look so promising.

I'm gonna go with some surprise teams. How about the Redskins and Bills with the Bills winning in overtime.

Both these teams have young QBs who are coming into their own, with solid running games and very good receivers. Both defenses are also very good.

Overtime
10-25-2008, 12:35 PM
im gonna go Carolina vs. Buffalo in the Super Bowl. I dont think the Giants make it back to the Super Bowl...just don't see it happening.

silkamilkamonic
10-25-2008, 03:16 PM
TB over SD

baphamet
10-25-2008, 04:54 PM
as much as it pains me to say this, right now i will have to say the giants will repeat. I'm not sure who they will beat in the afc to win it, but it literally could be anybody at this point.

no i am not sold on the bills and titans, but if i had to pick one, i would have to go with the bills because they have a good QB.

baphamet
10-25-2008, 04:57 PM
im gonna go Carolina vs. Buffalo in the Super Bowl. I dont think the Giants make it back to the Super Bowl...just don't see it happening.

that was my take all offseason but you cant deny the fact that they are the most well rounded team in the NFL.

top 5 in both offense and defense, best rushing team in the NFL and #5 against the run....that is a recipe for a championship right there. :sad:

orangecrsh716
10-25-2008, 05:57 PM
hmmm...tough choice...im pickin some surprise teams. I think the colts can make it as a wild card, and if they get in, can get far, so Colts for the AFC :D . In the NFC, i dont believe in carolina, dallas is overrated, i dont think giants can repeat, redskins are eh. If not the giants, i think arizona b/c they always seem to score alot of points in big games, and alot points goes a long way into winning. So..All in All Colts over Cardinals. Muahah, yea ill be called stupid, o well...

PS: watch out for the rams:rolleyes:

RealBronco
10-25-2008, 06:40 PM
The NFC team is an easier pick. I think it's a good bet the Giants repeat. Also I'll agree with the poster above me that Arizona, for once looks like they could be post-season contenders and the Super Bowl is looking like a possibility in Arizona. Warner may be looking for one more visit before he's done.

As far as the AFC goes. Most likely Tennessee finally gets back, or if they choke, perhaps the Bills go back but if the Bills go back against the Giants, they may be looking at another SB loss. I just don't think the Steelers are good enough. And the West is in dis-array.

so:

New York Giants: 31

Tennessee Titans: 17

Also:

Tony Kornhole is a moron. :salute:

Chris Wade
10-26-2008, 06:43 AM
Titans vs Panthers........ Titans by 3

GridironChamp
10-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Redskins over the Steelers.

jay who ?
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Redskins over the Steelers.

that sounds about right....except the homer 1/2 of my brain says the broncos will come back healthy and angry after the bye week and reel off 7 wins in 9 games and storm into the playoffs as the afc's best team.......whats that noise.......oh my alarm clock just went off,where was i...?;)

GridironChamp
10-26-2008, 04:47 PM
that sounds about right....except the homer 1/2 of my brain says the broncos will come back healthy and angry after the bye week and reel off 7 wins in 9 games and storm into the playoffs as the afc's best team.......whats that noise.......oh my alarm clock just went off,where was i...?;)

Dat daung wright soide of ye brain... :fight: