PDA

View Full Version : Perfect match-Raiders making room for Vick?

TPBrew
11-05-2008, 03:27 AM
A Phoenix radio station reported today that the Raiders have filed an official inquiry with the league regarding "post prison" diciplinary action and/or league suspension as they pertain to Michael Vick.

At first I thought it was a joke, but I wouldn't put it past Davis.

P.S. Can you imagine the Wildcat offense with Russel, McFadden, and Vick all spread out.

roushmartin6
11-05-2008, 07:46 AM
I've been saying since he was arrested that his new home would be Oakland and look at whats starting to materialize.

CaptainBly
11-05-2008, 07:50 AM
I hope Al Davis lives to be 90. These decisions he makes are great. :salute:

sean669
11-05-2008, 08:52 AM
If I ever make a mistake in my lifetime and either turn myself in, or have the police come get me, I get sentenced by the laws of this republic or democracy, I do my time and pay my debt to society for screwing up, I hope Im not ever condemned to not being able to make a living after that one screw up! I mean, this is America! Now if I repeat my behavior, I would understand Im not going to be given that chance.

As for the Raiders, I think its a good fit because they need a quarterback. Weirdly though, Im still not convinced Russel wont improve over time!:)

broncofanatik
11-05-2008, 08:58 AM
How old will vick be? Like 31? With no real training in 2 years? Raiders are so desperate.

Justblaze2729
11-05-2008, 10:39 AM
How old will vick be? Like 31? With no real training in 2 years? Raiders are so desperate.

the guy spends his time lifting and working out and playing prison football .....what more can you do while encarcerated....people dont lose moves like vick has which is why they cant be taught...if he does come to the raiders he will have a field day with whatever defense we have out there against them ...cant wait for that