PDA

View Full Version : Lenny Walls Trade!!!!!!!

AlWilsonOwnsU
06-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Look in the Broncos players area. There is a Packers fan that says they met Lenny Walls on a flight from Denver to Houtson this weekend! (believable because he lives in Houston and he flies there after mini-camp) They told Lenny that they were a Packers fan and Lenny told her the Packers were trying to trade for him!!!!

The packers want to dump Mike Mckenzie!!! This could mean Mckenzie is on the way to Denver!!! Check it out in the players section though!

OrangeShadow
06-15-2004, 12:04 PM
god thatd be a excellent trade for us

BroncoZen
06-16-2004, 04:27 AM
I'd hate to see us get rid of Walls. I think his size and attitude will make him into a solid player.

rcsodak
06-18-2004, 11:28 PM
You don't think a team that just drafted a cb would trade him for a seasoned vet?
GMAB!

dandaman23
06-18-2004, 11:56 PM
No one should believe this kind of stuff... I however would not like to trade Lenny..I really like him and he has great potential..He WILL be a great CB in this league..

EddyMac87
06-19-2004, 08:12 AM
i agree with dan

ReleaseTheBeast7
06-19-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by BroncoZen
I'd hate to see us get rid of Walls. I think his size and attitude will make him into a solid player.

Why cuz he could just stand in one spot and jump and it would be deflected. He can't intercept for crap, I'd rather have a Mckenzie guy that can actually INT a pass rather than one who can stand there like an oaf and it would fall down

Elway4King
06-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Keep Walls. He will be very valuable this year since he won't have to go against #1's all year.

Colorado69
06-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Walls will probably be the starter opposite Bailey and will see alot of throws this year. He has tremendous potential and size and is signed in a low cost contract. Why would the Broncos trade for a possible attitude problem CB? Didn't they just get ride of one?

AZ Snake Fan
06-23-2004, 05:30 PM
how many plays Mac blew last season, i don't know exactly, but there were a bunch of critical errors ---- i can see how the rumor got started on Mac, but no way is Walls going to be traded.

JRWIZ
06-30-2004, 10:42 PM
Just what we need another head case, while he might be good and he got a bunch of Interceptions. That means the QB is throwing at him really good CB like Champ don't see the ball much. Lenny will get his interceptions. Just a bit better than defensed passes.
Give the kid a break he has started what 16 games in his career, he has got a lot of potential.

No need for the trade and the CAP hit, in my book.