PDA

View Full Version : Javon not liked in Sacramento

ebsoria
11-15-2008, 08:21 AM
So... last night I went the the Sacto King's game(GREAT game byt the way...) against the Sun's. In sacto, we're not huge fans of SHaq and when he's on the free throw line the boo birds get pretty loud and rowdy... well... in the third period the announcer says- "And tonight we have a guest with us.... Javon Walker!!!".... the camera got his ugly mug on the big screen above the court and OMG! You wanna talk about LOUD?!?!? It was not that loud for Shaq. "BOOOOOooooooOOOOoOOOOoooo!" He started off with a smile on his face which quickly melted away..... I was laughing my ass off and my girlfriend asked who he was and why he was being boo'ed. I gave her a brief rundown of his career and all and she stood up and boo'ed too. It was funny!

BarkdogRX7
11-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Haha, ouch. Wonder what he did to California? Well I guess when u talk THAT much about how u deserve more money than Randy Moss and T.O. and then u get it...and u can't even out duel most teams 4th WR, u look like a jack@zz lol. If I were him I wouldnt have wanted that attention

ebsoria
11-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Haha, ouch. Wonder what he did to California? Well I guess when u talk THAT much about how u deserve more money than Randy Moss and T.O. and then u get it...and u can't even out duel most teams 4th WR, u look like a jack@zz lol. If I were him I wouldnt have wanted that attention

NorCal is mostly Raider and Niner fans... so I'm guessing it was Raider fans booing out of frustration and Niner fans booing because it was the other team... besides.... he has pretty much painted himself as a jackass.

Nick
11-17-2008, 09:35 AM
So... last night I went the the Sacto King's game(GREAT game byt the way...) against the Sun's. In sacto, we're not huge fans of SHaq and when he's on the free throw line the boo birds get pretty loud and rowdy... well... in the third period the announcer says- "And tonight we have a guest with us.... Javon Walker!!!".... the camera got his ugly mug on the big screen above the court and OMG! You wanna talk about LOUD?!?!? It was not that loud for Shaq. "BOOOOOooooooOOOOoOOOOoooo!" He started off with a smile on his face which quickly melted away..... I was laughing my ass off and my girlfriend asked who he was and why he was being boo'ed. I gave her a brief rundown of his career and all and she stood up and boo'ed too. It was funny!

I am a big Kings fan :rockon: Also, in northern Cali. :beer: