PDA

View Full Version : The Dallas Cowboys have won the Superbowl.....

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
11-16-2008, 09:11 PM
God why does this team act like they won the SB after every damn win? This team makes me sick. No matter who they beat. When they win a game I see Wade and the whole team jumping around acting like its thier first picnic.
Thier almost as pathetic as the Chargers.

Also they kind of remind me of our defense after a 1st down stop. :coffee:

Bronco_Armada
11-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Have you wondered why I keep talking crap about them around here?

Well this is a small reason, the other reason is have you listened to their fans?

J.F.C. :rolleyes:

Ravage!!!
11-16-2008, 09:17 PM
well.. they lost the 3 of the previous 4 and four of the previous 6. They were falling pretty far behind, and this win keeps them in things. A lost would have pretty much put them in a hole they couldn't get out of.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
11-16-2008, 09:20 PM
well.. they lost the 3 of the previous 4 and four of the previous 6. They were falling pretty far behind, and this win keeps them in things. A lost would have pretty much put them in a hole they couldn't get out of.

Well when they beat the Bucs a few games back they acted like world beaters.
And I remember last year vs the Bills they were jumping around.
It seems like every game they act like its thier 1st win of the season.

I wish they did lose. :fight:

orangeblue72
11-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Ever since Drew Pearson pushed the Viking CB down in front of the referee WATCHING the play and it was never called pass interference, these felons from Dallas have had the refs in their pockets. I hope that they build their egos up from this marginal victory and really get crushed when it really counts. As for Super Bowls I would love to see DallASS lose two more to take the futility record for most lost. As for Terribly Overrated he will never, repeat NEVER win a Super Bowl ring.

PS: I hate the Raiders but will cheer them on if they play Dallass...:rolleyes:
PPS: Not in my America are they my team, what a sick joke...:fight: