PDA

View Full Version : Allsport Jerseys

stilton88
11-17-2008, 10:50 AM
I know that there is a thread at the top of the page and i will receive abuse for this but i think that this site deserves a new thread.
http://www.allsport-jerseys.com/
This site sells American sports jerseys including NFL tops at very good prices and with a great selection. The people who run the website are easy to contact and very helpful, you can contact them by e-mail because not all jerseys are on the website at allspox@allsport-jerseys.com
As some of you may think i have no association with this website i just think they deserve some exposure.

Chris Wade
11-18-2008, 04:06 PM
You know if you came up with a post that said "Hey fellow Bronco fans I just bought myself an allsport jersey yada yada yada" I would think about checking them out. Instead your post is so far from norm for this forum that all I could think was why is this troll-shill trying to sell jerseys on here. Now I won't buy one rent one wear one even if it was free. Need to work on your approach.

stilton88
11-18-2008, 04:39 PM
did buy som thatswhy i am posting it bought a marshall white:rockon: and cutler blue they are well nice although i wont be wearing the marhshall one much only when i watch broncos games. its not easy getting jerseys i UK or watching broncos games but i have not missed a gam yet this season:D and now you will think i only saying this because you said it, but if i knew how to add picturs i would add them

Chris Wade
11-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Just so happens I found an Ed McCaffrey yesterday . Joy is us

Nick
11-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Spam :nono: