PDA

View Full Version : For The Lions Fans

orangeblue72
11-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Some positives this season...
1. You have scored 9 more TD's than the Raiduhs
2. You have Daunte Culpepper under control, oh wait he's your QB
3. At least it's gauranteed that you will have the Thanksgiving game, oh wait that's against the possibly undefeated Titans

Sorry guess the only positive will be when you leave the frozen confines of Lambeau Field and say " we might win next year "....

This is by far the best Lions joke besides the actual results of the Lions...:cheers:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Detroit%20Lions%20fan

Overtime
11-18-2008, 12:40 PM
i hope they go 0-16, nothing would be more fitting.

Legendary30
11-18-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm rooting for Lions over the Titans on Thanksgiving!! That would be sweet for a winless team to beat an undefeated team that late in the season!:rockon:

Flatlander Fan
11-18-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm rooting for Lions over the Titans on Thanksgiving!! That would be sweet for a winless team to beat an undefeated team that late in the season!:rockon:

IDI IBI would be happy too. He and his future f-in-law can bond over pumpkin pie and the Lions game. :rolleyes:

Legendary30
11-18-2008, 01:16 PM
IDI IBI would be happy too. He and his future f-in-law can bond over pumpkin pie and the Lions game. :rolleyes:

:laugh: That guy........

You don't trade your fanhood to please the girls father and use the worst team in the NFL to cover you. :rolleyes:

Flatlander Fan
11-18-2008, 01:33 PM
:laugh: That guy........

You don't trade your fanhood to please the girls father and use the worst team in the NFL to cover you. :rolleyes:

Dude has obviously traded in more than his fanhood in that relationship. ;)