let the speculation begin :salute:

Peerless
11-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Won't be a trade..... but weird.

saltybuggah
11-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Won't be a trade..... but weird.

i think he broke his thumbs :laugh:

he probably got into an arguement or something with a coach????

its odd that they wait till today to make the call so something must of happened yesterday or this morning :confused:

Legendary30
11-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Whats a prime time pittsburgh vs Bengals game without 85??

saltybuggah
11-20-2008, 08:34 AM

:laugh: is it still a prime time game with this years bengals playing :confused:

-Rod-
11-20-2008, 09:12 AM
Crappy game tonight, huh?

Legendary30
11-20-2008, 09:22 AM
:laugh: is it still a prime time game with this years bengals playing :confused:

By prime time, I mean the time at which it is played. :laugh:

saltybuggah
11-20-2008, 09:28 AM
By prime time, I mean the time at which it is played. :laugh:

i know what ya ment :P

this game actually could turn out better than expected thou... with out johnson the bengals might surprise people...

it always happens with teams... they deactivate a player or suspend a star and the team overachieves with the backups... not saying its going to happen but one never knows...

orangeblue72
11-20-2008, 10:04 AM
1. He's exhausted from running his mouth more than any passing pattern...
2. He's got bugs trapped in his grill...
3. His body is injured from carrying such an oversized head...
4. Pittsburgh seconday still stuck in Pittsburgh willing to hurt him...
5. Him and the Striped Kitties still in therapy over Eagles game...*
6. If he broke his thumb it might have been from hitchhiking out of Cinnci...
7. He might have to work...
8. Flowers cannot withstand prolonged freezing temperatures...
9. If San DiegHO can lose a game given to them the Striped Kitties might get blown out...
10. Not the smartest WR's must think there's a Turkey Dinner waiting...

For all his potential, and ability it's so wasted. I will give him credit though he will take a hit unlike Terribly Overrated in Dallass. If only more WR's could have the maturity, and work ethic of Eddie Royal, Adam Sheffler, Brandon Stokely, and others just now coming forward. I hope Brandon Marshall grows up soon and doesn't head down the road to what Chad and others have become. With Johnson benched, the Striped Kitties might be committing to a run game in case Hell freezes over, I mean Heinz Field. The Stealers won last week with a short passing game, it's worth a shot. I really don't care who wins this one.
* - he might need more therapy...

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
11-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Well I have him in fantasy football though I have him benched anyways but damn. :(
I wish he would just get traded or something. He hasn't done anything for me this year. :(

And I'm pissed because I even drafted him ahead of Cutler. :fight:

Sad though :sad:

Overtime
11-20-2008, 11:52 AM

Hmmm.....I think it's a B-E-A-U-TIFUL Thing!!!!!!!!! No stupid antics, no motor mouth, no stupidity on display.

Dallas264
11-20-2008, 12:02 PM
yeah thats going to suck for the bengals

mojo0730
11-20-2008, 03:07 PM
So are there fans that still believe Chad Johnson is a 'team-player' and not a distraction or locker room problem? I'd love to hear them talk right now.

saltybuggah
11-20-2008, 03:13 PM
So are there fans that still believe Chad Johnson is a 'team-player' and not a distraction or locker room problem? I'd love to hear them talk right now.

i think its bound to happen with this team... and johnson...

until they release what he was deactivated for we can only speculate...

but being on a team that is just flat out sucking can get to any player on the professional level... with the ego that johnson has and the fact that this team cant do anything right on offense the two were going to blow up at some time...

whatever he was deactivate for will be watered down and spun for the media to accept but its going to be interesting what the bengals do in the offseason with johnson

orangeblue72
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM
They just disclosed that Chad " the fad " fell asleep in a team meeting then got into an argument with the coach. Based on their season aren't the Striped Kitties meetings all yelling anyway ? Team player ? Never. Striped Kitties should think about trading him to Detroit for the #1.:cheers:

Overtime
11-20-2008, 10:10 PM
They just disclosed that Chad " the fad " fell asleep in a team meeting then got into an argument with the coach. Based on their season aren't the Striped Kitties meetings all yelling anyway ? Team player ? Never. Striped Kitties should think about trading him to Detroit for the #1.:cheers:

nah he'll end up in Dallas, New England, or Philly next year.

he doesnt wanna player for losers.

orangeblue72
11-20-2008, 10:49 PM
nah he'll end up in Dallas, New England, or Philly next year.

he doesnt wanna player for losers.

I see him getting suspended then his career ended. Yeah I hate the cowBOYS as it is, so maybe for a fitting punishment he's sent to a rival NFC East team. Mmmm Redskins with Mr. Portis. By the way Keyshawn has been humbled into a decent person since he left the NFL, oddly enough.