11-28-2008, 10:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzzqw7UVAY&feature=related

The video speaks for itself

captainbronco
11-28-2008, 09:53 PM
wow.....typical faider fan haha just made cause the dolts beat em

BarkdogRX7
11-29-2008, 01:00 PM
It's just messed up, dont get me wrong, I love the broncos but I'm not stabbing or hurting anyone cause they dont like em, that is just too far if u ask me

Overtime
11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
hmmmm...seems Process of Natural Eliminations through Divine Intervention has finally worked it's way up to the ranks of Professional Football.

now if we could just get all San Diego fans and Oakland fans to kill each other, we might be alright as a human race....:laugh:

orangeblue72
12-02-2008, 07:13 AM
hmmmm...seems Process of Natural Eliminations through Divine Intervention has finally worked it's way up to the ranks of Professional Football.

now if we could just get all San Diego fans and Oakland fans to kill each other, we might be alright as a human race....:laugh:

I guess they better stop cutting the funds to Planned Parenthood.

Wow it's usually a Bocas Juniors vs a River Plate supporter that draws the knives and weapons down in Argentina.

CaptainBly
12-04-2008, 03:43 AM
This happened in San Diego actually. It was an LA Raider fan.

CoryWinget81
12-04-2008, 10:28 AM
What joke. Hopefully that guy went to jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxGTCXeGuw8&NR=1

these people really hate each other.

OaklandxxRaider
12-04-2008, 10:36 AM
If im not mistaken, there was recently a fight involving 2 bronco fans. I know its on youtube somewhere. Not sure which game it was, i think it was the raiders@broncos, of this year... and it wasnt bronco fans fighting opposing fans.... it was bronco fans fighting eachother. So, judge raider fans if you want, but theres dopes in ever fan base. Dont act like every single bronco fan is golden. :coffee:

jhns
12-04-2008, 10:37 AM
If im not mistaken, there was recently a fight involving 2 bronco fans. I know its on youtube somewhere. Not sure which game it was, i think it was the raiders@broncos, of this year... and it wasnt bronco fans fighting opposing fans.... it was bronco fans fighting eachother. So, judge raider fans if you want, but theres dopes in ever fan base. Dont act like every single bronco fan is golden. :coffee:

lol. They where fighting with fists..... :coffee:

I guess that is the same as stabbing someone to a raider fan though.

OaklandxxRaider
12-04-2008, 10:43 AM
lol. They where fighting with fists..... :coffee:

I guess that is the same as stabbing someone to a raider fan though.

Violence is violence. Sure, theres more extreme acts of violence, but fighting is fighting. Ive seen that video before, and i agree, its pitiful and unacceptable behaivor. However, like i said, theres idiots in every crowd. To say that one idiot raider fan represents the entire fan base is just stupid. Thats one guy, who did a very bad thing. It happens.

jhns
12-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Violence is violence. Sure, theres more extreme acts of violence, but fighting is fighting. Ive seen that video before, and i agree, its pitiful and unacceptable behaivor. However, like i said, theres idiots in every crowd. To say that one idiot raider fan represents the entire fan base is just stupid. Thats one guy, who did a very bad thing. It happens.

This is like the 10th time I have seen a video of a raider fan stabbing someone. Not fighting, but stabbing. I have not seen a video of a fan from ANY other team doing this, not once.

Even if it was just this one though, it is much more fun to make sweeping generalizations about raider fans. Please don't stab me though.

OaklandxxRaider
12-04-2008, 10:52 AM
This is like the 10th time I have seen a video of a raider fan stabbing someone. Not fighting, but stabbing. I have not seen a video of a fan from ANY other team doing this, not once.

Even if it was just this one though, it is much more fun to make sweeping generalizations about raider fans. Please don't stab me though.

OK, well, so what. It happens man. People make poor choices.... and yes, sweeping generalizations are fun to make. Like, bronco fans like to get drunk and fight eachother.... cool, that works for me..... and i might stab you, if you arent careful. :cheers: