PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 13 2008 Broncos vs Jets

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Elway
11-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Official Game Day Thread: Broncos vs Jets

Well here we are off a mind bogglish pathetic loss to the faiders, in our own backyard no less. Not surprising, that makes 3 in a row at home we lost. Guess it is good we are on the road this week. Or maybe not.

We are facing the thriving Jets leaders of the AFC east under Breet Favres arm, winners of five in a row, including back to back wins against the Patriots and a thorough thrashing on the unbeaten titans. But Hey we are the Broncos, ou never know what kind of game we will play. Will we bring our offense, our defense, or our special teams? Who knows but at 6-5 we need to do something quick.

The Broncos stand at 6-4 with the Faiders coming in to town. We can'r overlook them as much as we would like to. That is what teams like the Chargers are hoping for. We lost the last two home games and we need to keep our division leas over San Diego, so this is a must win game. We can't afford mental lapses or take this game too lightly, otherwise we will fail as badly as we did vs the Chiefs a few weeks back.

I don't have a good feeling about this game, but look what we did in Atlanta, we have to at least try out there.

Win or lose let us hope for a good game with no injuries. We did better last week with the infractions, but some still needed a warning. We ask that ALL posters follow the COC and be respectful of the other posters here. If we have to we will ban repeat offenders.

IF YOU ARE COMMITING MULTIPLE COC VIOLATIONS, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

If anyone has questions they can contact me or any of the other mods.

Go Broncos! Looking for 7-5 Don't prove us fans wrong! (YET AGAIN!)

RealBronco
11-29-2008, 07:41 PM
first reply!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

getlynched47
11-29-2008, 07:41 PM

Well here we are off a mind bogglish pathetic loss to the faiders, in our own backyard no less. Not surprising, that makes 3 in a row at home we lost. Guess it is good we are on the road this week. Or maybe not.

We are facing the thriving Jets leaders of the AFC east under Breet Favres arm, winners of five in a row, including back to back wins against the Patriots and a thorough thrashing on the unbeaten titans. But Hey we are the Broncos, ou never know what kind of game we will play. Will we bring our offense, our defense, or our special teams? Who knows but at 6-5 we need to do something quick.

The Broncos stand at 6-4 with the Faiders coming in to town. We can'r overlook them as much as we would like to. That is what teams like the Chargers are hoping for. We lost the last two home games and we need to keep our division leas over San Diego, so this is a must win game. We can't afford mental lapses or take this game too lightly, otherwise we will fail as badly as we did vs the Chiefs a few weeks back.

I don't have a good feeling about this game, but look what we did in Atlanta, we have to at least try out there.

Win or lose let us hope for a good game with no injuries. We did better last week with the infractions, but some still needed a warning. We ask that ALL posters follow the COC and be respectful of the other posters here. If we have to we will ban repeat offenders.

IF YOU ARE COMMITING MULTIPLE COC VIOLATIONS, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

If anyone has questions they can contact me or any of the other mods.

Go Broncos! Looking for 7-5 Don't prove us fans wrong! (YET AGAIN!)

I have a question but am unable to send PM

saltybuggah
11-29-2008, 07:47 PM
this is going to be one tough game...

but maybe the road is what the boys ordered...

lets get em BRONCOS and hopefully we can come out with a much needed victory :salute!:

Peerless
11-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Infraction points! :dance:

HORSEPOWER 56
11-29-2008, 07:55 PM
I think we're screwed in this one. The Jets are really hitting their stride and are in playoff form. We, on the other hand, are going backward and regressing into mediocrity. We can beat any team in the league if we don't turn the ball over. I guess we'll just see what happens.

getlynched47
11-29-2008, 07:56 PM
I think we're screwed in this one. The Jets are really hitting their stride and are in playoff form. We, on the other hand, are going backward and regressing into mediocrity. We can beat any team in the league if we don't turn the ball over. I guess we'll just see what happens.

yup, that's how I feel too....

I will be happy if we put up a good effort tomorrow, but I seriously am not expecting us to win the game

RealBronco
11-29-2008, 07:57 PM
what sucks is that i have a buddy that's a Jets fan, and more like a fairweather fan at best...and if the Jets win, he'll be all over his phone texting me and rubbing it in... :fight:

MileHighMagic15
11-29-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't expect wins anymore. :sad: But, I do think the Jets will be quite cocky. Seeing as though we just got stomped by the Faiders and they beat the Titans. I think if we show up, and not just the offense, we need a little defense we will win. If only the Offense shows up, I think they will out shoot us in a shoot out.
Lets go Broncos!!! :salute!:

-Rod-
11-29-2008, 08:41 PM
I expected us to win against Cancer City and Suckland, but tomorrow I expect us to suffer. That's a good sign, because I also thought Mattlanta would kill us.

hockeynut
11-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey, my first post! I thought the game is at 11 mountain time but I heard from someone or somewhere that it moved to 2p. Can anyone help me on the correct time?

Thanks much.

-Rod-
11-29-2008, 09:18 PM
4:15 PM ET

That's the correct time

darth-hideous
11-29-2008, 10:57 PM
i too suspect we will not win this game,you never j=know with this team though,i just hope we are at lest competitive this week.

Southstander
11-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Roddoliver please don't "gloss" Kansas City "Canser City", I know you mean this in jest but to those that have loved one struggling with canser, or have lost loved one to it, they might not find cleaver as you do.

11-29-2008, 11:42 PM
How about going the Peter Tosh route and call it "Kansas Sh**ty"?

Anyhoo, the game is being shown here in Seattle tomorrow. Thanks to the Stinkhawks for getting their butt beat on turkey day, so no blackouts of games with, y'know, good teams playing!

The drawback to this is obviously that this is going to be a tough game, perhaps painful to watch. Leon Washington could be the difference-maker against our horrible special teams. Favre could smoke Bly all day long. Once again, we have to rely on Cutler having a good game. If we could get away with zero turnovers while forcing one or two, I feel we can win this.

Go Broncos! WIN, damn it!

12and4
11-29-2008, 11:56 PM
uh hum... GO BRONCOS. Kick favre's booty....

Anyways, the qui to victory is kutlur not throwing pix. (Bad spelling due to the recent trend in this thread thus far. Notably the person telling someone to not say cancer, but spelling it wrong...)

Anyways furthermore, Is champ playing? Royal? anyone else? I think our D needs to step up and we can't give up costly fumbles/picks in the first quarter that will eventually lower our morale. That one against raiders really sucked, and it stayed throughout the game. My dad's a raider fan, so he rubbed it in to me like he hasn't done in years. We must win at least one of our hard games (carolina jets chargers) to stay in the Div Champ spot. We obviously suck against bad teams, so a harder schedule is something that we can benefit from.(except the whole NE thing):fight:

WIN WIN WIN!

RealBronco
11-29-2008, 11:58 PM
hopefully Cutler uses this as a revenge game for last season in overtime...

grrr. take it to ole #4 Cutler!!!! :fight:

jhildebrand
11-30-2008, 07:11 AM
The road map to victory for the Broncos will be long sustained drives on offense, build an early lead, never let up, and play mistake free football.

GO BRONCOS!

2 Minute Warning
11-30-2008, 08:15 AM

Well here we are off a mind bogglish pathetic loss to the faiders,

Is bogglish a word?:laugh:

Well not sure if I even want to watch todays game, I know Hubby will be watching, I can listen from the other room.:halo:
Good luck team, we are going to need it I think.;)

bronco30
11-30-2008, 08:15 AM
its gunna take a great effort from the offense to win today n a couple lucky calls/bounces....can they do it heart says yes but after last weeks performance n the way the jets are playin esp. running the ball 1 of our big holes...

my brain says jets 31-17 n hopefully no injuries

Missin#7
11-30-2008, 08:28 AM
I am a little worried because Farve is playing better the last few games.

But will stay positive & cheer for a win on the road!

BroncoThunder71
11-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Its been said the Jets are the best team in the NFL right now. If we pull this of. what does that do for our team
we all need to cross our finger and pray!
Go get'em Jay!! show that old timer how a youngster plays this game!

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM
If the Broncos can stay focused and execute the gameplan we will have a good chance. We need to stay mistake free and we will need all sides to show up today!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncoThunder71
11-30-2008, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=BroncosRockdaRockies;2440294]If the Broncos can stay focused and execute the gameplan we will have a good chance. We need to stay mistake free and we will need all sides to show up today!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE
this should include us to! as fans we need to bring the A game as well

AZ Snake Fan
11-30-2008, 10:37 AM

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

--- STOMP the jets !!! ---

(Brett, get over cocky and try to force some like the old days !!!)

(Jay, stay cool, focused, make good reads and decisions.
Use short passes if the running game is struggling. Eat up the clock, throw down the field when you have someone wide open.)

(Bronco youngin's, play like you did in hotlanta !)

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

biglenny
11-30-2008, 10:40 AM
GO BRONCOS

good morning everyone!!!:cheers:

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Big Lenny , AZ FAN , Thunder, ELWAY, AND all fellow Broncos Fans!!!!!!!!

:beer::beer:

biglenny
11-30-2008, 10:46 AM

back at ya:beer:

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 10:57 AM
I never give up on this team I really think that we can beat these guys. They are like one of the worst defenses to give up passing yards but good at stopping the run!

If we can establish a run game then it might open up a few more options! So hoping Hillis and Bell and PJ Pope (Not sure if active today) have a good day in the run game!:rockon:

BroncoThunder71
11-30-2008, 10:58 AM

:beer::rockon::salute!:

11-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Anyways, the qui to victory is kutlur not throwing pix. (Bad spelling due to the recent trend in this thread thus far. Notably the person telling someone to not say cancer, but spelling it wrong...)

Welcome to the Bronco forums. :rolleyes:. Seriously, have you seen some of the thread titles? Bunch of grade-schoolers posting here...

They say the weather in New York is really crappy. "Heavy rain and wind". So there may not be much passing. So we, and our pathetic running game/rush defense, might be screwed.

Jaws
11-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Need a snooze!

I just swam across the atlantic and spiked Favre's water flask.

The ole man is going to be even wobblier today ;)

*winds up tail to turbo mode and zooms off across the pond before being found out*

Hope it's a great game!

Cmon Broncos, give it your all :fight:

*conks out*

:wave:

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the Bronco forums. :rolleyes:. Seriously, have you seen some of the thread titles? Bunch of grade-schoolers posting here...

They say the weather in New York is really crappy. "Heavy rain and wind". So there may not be much passing. So we, and our pathetic running game/rush defense, might be screwed.

Actually we have only had i think 3 or 4 games where the opposing team has rushed for more than a 100 yards. So i prefer our run defense over our lets fall back 15yards off coverage of the reciever pass defense! But again if Champ is good to go then that backfield leadership could be key!:salute!:

Elway
11-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Man I hope we come out firing on all cylinders today.

Want a win so bad, of course wanting is different than getting.

biglenny
11-30-2008, 11:36 AM

I hear ya Elway Last week almost killed big lenny although I think horible crapy play calling had as much to do with the loss as the lack of heart on the players part!!:eek:

cadencesdad
11-30-2008, 11:41 AM
I am gonna go all out and GUARANTEE a win. Joe Nameth style BABY!!!:rockon:

Wilkifer
11-30-2008, 11:47 AM
Will eddie be in this game, he's got a case of the turf toe? and did the time of the game change???:salute:

biglenny
11-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Will eddie be in this game, he's got a case of the turf toe? and did the time of the game change???:salute:

I think hes a game time desission!! and Im still showing the game being on at 2:00!!

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 11:53 AM

Eddie and Champ are a gametime decision. And i don't know if it changed but the game is 4:15 ET:salute!:

Jaws
11-30-2008, 11:56 AM
I hear ya Elway Last week almost killed big lenny :eek:

*hooks you up to a whisky IV*

Best way to recover :beer:

Best way to get some dutch courage for another Broncos supense thriller.

No horror this time please!

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 11:58 AM

Well i agree i want a win really bad! And from the Interviews i have seen they are pretty upset that they could't give us one @ home so it has been said since it is a National Televised game they are looking to give the fans a Win this week!

Can you Imagine the Momentum Advantage we would have? Come back home with a win on the road and Face the KC Chiefs @ home with also being Orange Jerseys Week against the Chiefs!!!!!!!!!

A win this week and Next could clinch Division if Chargers lose the next 2 and KC beats the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

biglenny
11-30-2008, 11:58 AM
*hooks you up to a whisky IV*

Best way to recover :beer:

Best way to get some dutch courage for another Broncos supense thriller.

No horror this time please!

are you in your nurses uniform ????:cheers:

Hiya Jawsy always good to see you and your whiskey bottle!!

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Cleveland Browns are up on the Indianapolis Colts with a min left before half 6-3. So very inconsistant Colts team this year!!!!!!!! Food for thought!

lilsstinkr
11-30-2008, 12:43 PM
I jus hope that we win. I have to work with a Farve aholic and really dont want to hear about it all fricken week. Ok I think it is time for some sort of alcoholic bevridge.

Lets go BRONCOS!!!!!!

Wilkifer
11-30-2008, 12:44 PM
sweet, that means 3 o'clock here... i hope both are in, we're gonna need them!!! lets go denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (still nervous):clap:

chromesilver6
11-30-2008, 12:51 PM
A win today against the Jets and a lose for the Chargers will be the most amazing Sunday that ive had in forever. Not like itll happen but its always nice to have hope. God i hope we actually show up today!!

biglenny
11-30-2008, 01:01 PM
A win today against the Jets and a lose for the Chargers will be the most amazing Sunday that ive had in forever. Not like itll happen but its always nice to have hope. God i hope we actually show up today!!

That is for sure! I wonder if the faiders got lonely last week being the only team on the field and all!:eek:

lilsstinkr
11-30-2008, 01:03 PM
add in a win for the Bears and I am right there with you. :rockon:

That is for sure! I wonder if the faiders got lonely last week being the only team on the field and all!:eek:

LMAO

biglenny
11-30-2008, 01:04 PM
I jus hope that we win. I have to work with a Farve aholic and really dont want to hear about it all fricken week. Ok I think it is time for some sort of alcoholic bevridge.

Lets go BRONCOS!!!!!!

Me too no sence in fighting it! LOL im going for the beer!!!:cheers:

Jaws
11-30-2008, 01:09 PM
are you in your nurses uniform ????:cheers:

Hiya Jawsy always good to see you and your whiskey bottle!!

Lol, maybe I am, maybe not ;)

I got a great big syringe with a great big needle full of the "water of life" though, so if you do feel that you need some shots during the game, just ring the emergency bell!

:laugh:

BroncoThunder71
11-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Me too no sence in fighting it! LOL im going for the beer!!!:cheers:

ok you talked me into it. I was gonna wait till game time. but im bouncing off the walls
:beer:

BroncsFanInPa
11-30-2008, 01:13 PM
im also hoping the colts lose this game against the browns...that will get them out of that #5 playoff spot for right now..

lilsstinkr
11-30-2008, 01:13 PM
ok so I have not been on in awhile and most of you know this is my life line to the Broncos.

I just saw Champ on the Roster for todays game. :rockon: I am stoked about that. Champ loves intersepting Farve.......

biglenny
11-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Lol, maybe I am, maybe not ;)

I got a great big syringe with a great big needle full of the "water of life" though, so if you do feel that you need some shots during the game, just ring the emergency bell!

:laugh:

Sweet the only thing I like better then a nurse in uniform is a nurse out of uniform;) armend with lots of booze!!!!:cheers:

lilsstinkr
11-30-2008, 01:16 PM
uggg never mind just saw the thread about champ out....... :brickwall:

biglenny
11-30-2008, 01:17 PM
ok you talked me into it. I was gonna wait till game time. but im bouncing off the walls
:beer:

NP im here for ya:cheers:

Jaws
11-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Sweet the only thing I like better then a nurse in uniform is a nurse out of uniform;) armend with lots of booze!!!!

:cheeky:

Nurse Jaws saves Biglenny!

I reckon there might even be potential plot for a blockbuster movie based on this storyline. :laugh:

What to call the movie though :confused:

;)

GO BRONCOS!!!

biglenny
11-30-2008, 01:25 PM
:cheeky:

Nurse Jaws saves Biglenny!

I reckon there might even be potential plot for a blockbuster movie based on this storyline. :laugh:

What to call the movie though :confused:

;)

GO BRONCOS!!!

How about "Nurses are Hot and Ready to Party":cheers:

biglenny
11-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Well since Ive banned myself from posting during the game because of some light momentary indescretions:cheers: its time for me to say!!!!

cya later everyone and GO BRONCOS

chazoe60
11-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Well I'm stuck in Silverthorn ther is about anhour wait just to get on I-70 and a two hour delay just to Eisenhower. I guess I will be listening to dave logan for the game

The Experience
11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Well I'm stuck in Silverthorn ther is about anhour wait just to get on I-70 and a two hour delay just to Eisenhower. I guess I will be listening to dave logan for the game

I know I can see the highway from my house and it looks like a parking lot....:coffee:

Thrasher
11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone ;)
Here's to a good game

Hoserman117
11-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Come on guys we can win this one.

If the Browns can beat the Giants, if the Rams can beat the Redskins, if the Raiders can beat us, if the Bengals can beat ANYBODY, we can beat the Jets

LETS GO BRONCOS!!! :rockon:

BroncoThunder71
11-30-2008, 02:06 PM
The final countdown, less than 10min to go. I have no fingernails left, Im tugging at what little hair i have, come on Broncos!!!!!

Peerless
11-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Let's go Broncos.

MissinMcCaffery
11-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey all....Let's GO BRONCOS!:salute!:

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Broncs better win today. I don't wanna hear these damn Jet fans all arond me talkin smack.

Shsonline
11-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Everyweek I faithfully expect the Broncos to win or at least put on a good show. I sure hope my heart isn't broken for the second week in a row.

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Champ not playing is goign to be a serious problem.

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Popcorn Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senses Fail
11-30-2008, 02:16 PM
I get to watch the game!

Elway
11-30-2008, 02:16 PM
OK Game has started, let's follow the rules of the COC

and watch the LANGUAGE here.

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Champ not playing just made our chances horrible.

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Woot! Dropped passes! Play better defense though. :goofy:

DenBroFan22
3 and out. sweet.

BroncosRockdaRockies
OK Game has started, let's follow the rules of the COC

and watch the LANGUAGE here.

:salute!: GO BRONCOS 3 AND OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScrubNation
11-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Josh Barrett...nice.

Snk16
Haha, taht was pretty funny. :laugh:

Senses Fail
3 & out and I missed it :doh:

MissinMcCaffery
Let's GO CUTLER

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Give Peyton Hillis the ball! Kid's a tank.

Elway
Good run by Hillis.

DenBroFan22
That has got to be the longest run for the season by any back by us. lol

Snk16
He just glided for about 10 yards. ahaha. Whata tank.

BroncosRockdaRockies
WOOOOOOOOT HILLLLLLIS GOOD CALL SNK!!!!!!!!!!!:salute!:

Senses Fail
11-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Hopefully our run blocking looks like that all day :salute!:

RealBronco
11-30-2008, 02:22 PM
I hope they just keep pounding away with Hillis...

I have no idea why they abandoned that last week.

dang. 3 and out

Snk16
Marshall's got a mismatch on Revis. 5'11 206 vs. 6'4 230.

Elway
Well didn't do much with that drive.

getlynched47
we gotta punt :(

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:23 PM
again the offense disappoints :(

Senses Fail
3 & out Cmon guys. :(

Our running game look pretty good so far. :)

Peerless
Yes, no interceptions thrown.

Hoserman117
11-30-2008, 02:24 PM
That makes me sick

2 carries 25 yards

6'1 250 pounds

and we throw on 3rd and 1?

getlynched47
Yes, no interceptions thrown.

I guess that's a good thing :D

UberBroncoMan
Atlanta is up 3-0 - wooot!

getlynched47
That makes me sick

2 carries 25 yards

6'1 250 pounds

it was 3rd and 4 :coffee:

BroncosRockdaRockies
That has got to be the longest run for the season by any back by us. lol

Actually Selvin Young had a 54 yard run against Chrgerettes in the 2nd week!:D

Snk16
That makes me sick

2 carries 25 yards

6'1 250 pounds

3rd and 4 actually.

UberBroncoMan
That makes me sick

2 carries 25 yards

6'1 250 pounds

It was 3rd and 4 - NFL.com messed it up.

Hoserman117
11-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Ah didn't know it was 3rd and 4

NFL.com said 3rd and 1

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:26 PM
why is Mario Haggans in there for Spencer Larsen??? :confused:

Snk16
Champ woulda pick'd that. :goofy:

Hoserman117
Ahhhh I wish we could have gotten that fumble

Elway
come on D stop them here on 3rd down.

or not.... flag.

Hoserman117
Time to stop em D

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:27 PM
These announcers make me sick. Let's just make a shrine to Brett Favre and call him the second coming. :rolleyes:

DenBroFan22
Damn. I hope it's not on us.

Senses Fail
False start or offsides?

Hurry up refs :laugh:

Hoserman117
Anybody got a stream of this game somwhere?

UberBroncoMan
Way to extend the drive... last 2 times we did a false start in Atlanta it lead to TD's.

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Any Day Now Refs Omg

DrunkPanda
it's pathetic that our defensive linemen keep falling for the hard count on third and short... even most college players are too smart to fall for that :ugh:

Elway
crush JONES!

Snk16
We can't expect to win if we're just giving them first downs.

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:29 PM
:( same ol Broncos

RealBronco
These announcers make me sick. Let's just make a shrine to Brett Favre and call him the second coming. :rolleyes:

hahahaha every announcer and analyst loves Brett.

Anybody got a stream of this game somwhere?

on my tv :D finally... for once they're showing the RIGHT game.

but justintv has some... and there are a few threads about streams.

Senses Fail
They yell screen, but no one stops it. :confused: JK :P

MissinMcCaffery
nice woooooooooooooo

DenBroFan22
11-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Ahhhh! Wooooo!

getlynched47
Touchdown!!!!!!!!

Snk16
TOUCHDOWN! :rockon:

Real cute Jets! :beer:

Elway
Could be 7 for us!

BroncosRockdaRockies
Td By The Defense Woooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!

odiesback
TOUCHDOWN... i did not see that one coming yeaaahhhh:salute!:

Snk16
I <3 the Wild Cat Offense. :D

Senses Fail
:eek: TD on the fumble???

Did we just see that? :rockon:

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:31 PM
its not gonna hold up

Shsonline
We Made A Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealBronco
TOUCHDOWN!!!

but they're reviewing it :mad:

Hoserman117
BOOOYAAHHHh!!!!

Touchdown! :salute!:

The Experience
Nice play Fox :salute:

Hoserman117
Erg what are they reviewing?

getlynched47
not reviewable...TD!!!!

RealBronco
non reviewable!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

BroncosRockdaRockies
11-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Td Lets Goooooooooooo Broncosssssssssssssss

odiesback
it stands as TD ... go D

DenBroFan22
It's official. :cheers:

UberBroncoMan
So this is what it feels like to have your defense get a touchdown?!?!?!?! :D:D:D

assassin216
:rockon::rockon:

Snk16
Woot. big play! :beer:

Andyy_47
Non reviewable, touchdown broncos! I love you Fox!

MarvinWillis
yes!:rockon:

CTM
How Bout those Scrub Safeties?????

I'll take it!

getlynched47
........and now the Broncos D is gonna let Brett Favre drive all the way down the field for a TD :(

Broncos724
11-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Where's Ed Hochuli, he's gotta be hiding somewhere on the field :D

UberBroncoMan
Way to extend the drive... last 2 times we did a false start in Atlanta it lead to TD's.

I guess I was right in a really weird and good way hahaha.

Elway
its not gonna hold up

or it will.

Hoserman117
Nice play fox!!

GO WILDCAT!!!

11-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh hell yes! This is how we gotta win this game--bizarre plays and turnovers.

One thing we have to do is be ready for the short passes and screens. Their line is too strong, we'll give up 8-10 yards every time if we don't adjust.

How bout that weather? Pretty ugly.

darrentwill27
........and now the Broncos D is gonna let Brett Favre drive all the way down the field for a TD :(

stop being so negative..try to stay positive homie..:rockon:

UberBroncoMan
Do Not Let Them Run It Back Now!!!

....... uggg so stupid.

RealBronco
let's see if this defense continues to hold up...

BroncosRockdaRockies

Must be a chargers fan?

HAHAHAHA TD BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Hoserman117
11-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Keep the pressure on D LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!

getlynched47
great...nice job letting Leon Washington get loose

odiesback

It is possible but enjoy the moment man :smug:

Hoserman117
Do Not Let Them Run It Back Now!!!

....... uggg so stupid.

Relax dude :laugh:

getlynched47
Must be a chargers fan?

HAHAHAHA TD BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

not so much troll :coffee:

try not to talk about me, and lets focus on the game :rolleyes:

UberBroncoMan
TD SD - 7-3 Bolts :sad:

Hoserman117
11-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Can anybody tell me what the weather is like? I can't watch the game

Thrasher
11-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Haha, that TD was such a joke but I take it anyhow :D

UberBroncoMan
Absolutely pathetic.

GO GO WINBORN!

DenBroFan22
Jeeeeez. It took only one play.

Snk16
Damn it! Terrible defense. :coffee:

Shsonline
Sad. Just sad.

BroncosTX77
I hate CBS. No Texans, No Cowboys, No Titans, and they put on Patsies and Squeelers :(

Go Broncos!

DrunkPanda
most pathetic defense ever

RealBronco
well that didn't take long...

come on Defense... one HUGE play doesn't mean you can slack off.

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:38 PM
told you :coffee:

Mat'hir Uth Gan
I can't see the fkin game what's going on?

The Jets attempted a reverse off the Wildcat, and would have owned us for a huge gain on the back side, but the guy fumbled the reverse toss and ran back and fell on it. However, the beauty of the play was that when Woodyard ran in to *touch* him down, he punched the ball on first contact and knocked it back loose off the ground.

Argh....TD Jets...argh....

darrentwill27
Wow!!!.....

BroncosRockdaRockies
not so much troll :coffee:

try not to talk about me, and lets focus on the game :rolleyes:

ummm try not to talk about me but yet call people a troll ? yeah OK MR NEGATIVE there you go you got your wish!!!!!

MarvinWillis
holy crap:sad:

gindaorshaman
UGGGLLLYYYYY :sick:

roushmartin6
Way to stay in your space Winborn. God, our defense is so inconsistent.

Hoserman117
Well that's pathetic.

Oh well. Same thing as being 0-0

odiesback
Short lived smile... now let go and get'em again.

C'mon O... stop those sissy's plays and get it done :fight:

HORSEPOWER 56
There's the Broncos we know and love! A great play completely washed out by a terrible one....:coffee:

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:39 PM
ummm try not to talk about me but yet call people a troll ? yeah OK MR NEGATIVE there you go you got your wish!!!!!

just watch the game and stop talking to me....:rolleyes:

-Rod-
Jones says "thank you, Winborn"

Shsonline
I wish there was a way I could just skip over watching the Jet's offensive possessions.

RealBronco
I hate CBS. No Texans, No Cowboys, No Titans, and they put on Patsies and Squeelers :(

Go Broncos!

i've got it on here? hmmm still lame. also CBS wouldn't carry the cowboys anyway, they're NFC

MarvinWillis
Hopefully our offense can get on a roll this drive

broncolee
The Jets must have forgot they were playing the Denver Broncos. I know if I'm playing the Broncos, I don't go for the trick stuff. I would just line up and run it down their throats, throw a few deep balls, boom, you win the game.

I don't know how that play wasn't reviewable but I think it would have held up even it was reviewable.

And they just did exactly what they should have done on that second drive.:ugh:

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:40 PM
and just like always, the offense is going to go 3 and out here, and then the Jets take over :rolleyes:

Hoserman117
Maybe if we weren't so negative we'd have a better shot?

BE POSITIVE YOU SISSIES

Hey BroncosRockDaRockies, wanna talk to me about how great our rush defense is again?

elifreedman
1. STOP KICKING IT TO LEON WASHINGTON BEFORE......
2. COME ON! how many times this year have we seen that run

getlynched47
way to go Chad Mustard :rolleyes:

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:41 PM
:laugh: Vernon Fox is to blame for the Thomas Jones TD

Orange Crush 16
LOL!!!! @ how off coverage he was

:(

BroncsFanInPa
im kinda happy i didnt go to the game i would probably be laughed at...

-Rod-
11-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Winborn sucked but damn, Vernon Fox was awful as well on that play. Totally lost, both of them.

odiesback
I want to see the O doing something productive...

D is even now

Snk16
Wow. Fox literally forgot where he was. That's just. Pathetic.

Senses Fail
1. STOP KICKING IT TO LEON WASHINGTON BEFORE......
2. COME ON! how many times this year have we seen that run

Welcome to the Denver Broncos. Sad but true :ugh:

Snk16
Triple coverage Jay. *smacks face*

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:43 PM
:ugh: please not another punt!!!!!!

RealBronco
way to go Chad Mustard :rolleyes:

dude... if you're gonna be negative all day... go take a nap.

we all know our defense sucks...

our offense must carry us...

DenBroFan22
Eddie Royal baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UberBroncoMan
Royal! Royal! Royal!

getlynched47
Royal TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gindaorshaman
Tou||chdo|wn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

slostenracing
and just like always, the offense is going to go 3 and out here, and then the Jets take over :rolleyes:

Hey how'd that treat ya? You should be banned your so negative about our team.

Senses Fail
Almost picked :O, Cutler shouldnt of thrown that.

Oh well, Cutler to Royal for 59 yard TD! :rockon:

stnzed
The only problem with Denver's defense scoring a TD is that the same defense has to go right back out there.

How bout those LineBackers, huh?.......

-Rod-
Royal Owns

Elway
Way to go Royal!

Snk16
11-30-2008, 02:44 PM
That's a great catch and run.

Eddie Royal for ROTY! You the man!

Hoserman117
TOUCHDOWN YEAHHH!!!!!!!

Royal!!!! BOOYAH!!!!

redbirdy80
And that's why we love Eddie Royal.

BroncsFanInPa
r u kidding me touchdown..i think i just peed my pants

getlynched47
dude... if you're gonna be negative all day... go take a nap.

we all know our defense sucks...

our offense must carry us...

do you want me to be Mr. Optimistic all day?? cuz that just isn't me

DenBroFan22
It's close. But he was in.

RealBronco
see............ cool it guys..

even though they're reviewing... but the replay's clear, he's in.

TD Broncos!

Hoserman117
Ugh another review??

The Experience
He was in! :rockon:

BroncosRockdaRockies
Hey BroncosRockDaRockies, wanna talk to me about how great our rush defense is again?

EDDIE ROYAL TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

You and Mr Negativity go start some threads about how the Broncos Suck while the rest of us true fans enjoy the Game!!!!!

HORSEPOWER 56
11-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Great play by Eddie Royal! Wow, what bad toe? Good throw by Jay, but fantastic catch and run by Eddie!

getlynched47
I dunno. I think Eddie stepped outta bounds. I hope that the refs don't see it and let the TD stand :rockon:

Broncs69

Go Broncos!

The only reason why I get the game is because I'm from Wisconsin and god for bid any one in wisconsin should miss a game that Favre plays. I got almost every Jets game this year and it makes me sick. Favre is worthless to me.

BroncsFanInPa
whats the review?

AtwaterHITS27
I didn't even see it. I'm watching on gamecenter and I almost peed my pants. 59 yards. Same amount of yardage Jones ran for a TD.

Hoserman117

Well if you're gonna sit here and complain then just leave and be annoying to a wall or something

bronco30
i think he stepped out....

bronc_fan23
Dam I benched him on my FF team.....

RealBronco

yes... actually.

i'm a pessimist at times as well... and i have a hard time not doggin' the guys when they play like crap... but it doesn't mean i sit there and bash them like i hate them..

you can still be positive and be upset at bad plays...

getlynched47
11-30-2008, 02:46 PM
EDDIE ROYAL TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

You and Mr Negativity go start some threads about how the Broncos Suck while the rest of us true fans enjoy the Game!!!!!

again, stop calling me out........all your doing is making yourself look dumb :rolleyes:

-Rod-
No way they will reverse it, there must be a limit for officiating follies. :fight:

rusty_thomson
i smell shooutout.....

roushmartin6
Ok defense you gave up your traditional big play a game, now be solid because the offense is firing on all cylinders today.

Senses Fail
whats the review?

If he went out of bounds. The play will stand tho. :salute!:

bfan45
Eddie was not out of bounds, its a TD.

The Experience
I dunno. I think Eddie stepped outta bounds. I hope that the refs don't see it and let the TD stand :rockon:

I dont think he did

getlynched47
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!! yeah :salute!:

gindaorshaman
He's In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DenBroFan22
It's official again!:cheers:

Hoserman117
11-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Did he step out? I can't watch the game

odiesback
it stands td

bronco30
now play defense plzzz lets goo

Snk16
That was a stretc hby Boygenius there.

BroncosRockdaRockies
TD BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!:salute!:

RealBronco
No way they will reverse it, there must be a limit for officiating follies. :fight:

they didn't. that's two challenges gone our way so far. :rockon:

getlynched47
yes... actually.

i'm a pessimist at times as well... and i have a hard time not doggin' the guys when they play like crap... but it doesn't mean i sit there and bash them like i hate them..

you can still be positive and be upset at bad plays...

i'll try......only because you are trying to get to 7000 posts by Jan 1st ;)

BroncsFanInPa
i dont get the game in philly..i have to watch it on nfl.com play by play

DenBroFan22
11-30-2008, 02:48 PM
We already have more points than the Raiders game. lol

getlynched47
Did he step out? I can't watch the game

NO!!!!!!!..........

AtwaterHITS27
Play was upheld! Awesome. I'm glad I started him today, haha.

gindaorshaman
Ok D let's stop them from scoring please.