PDA

View Full Version : The Cardinals are going to the Playoffs

sdinner10
12-08-2008, 11:24 AM
...and the last time that happened the Broncos won the Super Bowl! Any coincidences?!?!?

ebsoria
12-08-2008, 12:58 PM
:eek:What get/s me more.... is that they have not won that division since about 1975.... can you imagine?!?!?!?! :eek:

slostenracing
12-08-2008, 01:19 PM
What about how they haven't had a home playoff game since they were the Chicago Cardinals back in 1948? :eek:

LbloodOjunkieG
12-08-2008, 06:47 PM
What about how they haven't had a home playoff game since they were the Chicago Cardinals back in 1948? :eek:

This is the stat that wowed me when I heard that. I think it's a great story, and I'm very happy for the Arizona Cardinals, as well as the fans of the Cardinals. I'll be rooting for them, since Green Bay is out of it.

Chris Wade
12-09-2008, 06:15 AM
...and the last time that happened the Broncos won the Super Bowl! Any coincidences?!?!?

No........and how bout them Lakers?.......Hmmmmmm:eek:

orangeblue72
12-09-2008, 07:20 AM
The Cardinals gave us a preview of what happens when you shut down their offense and their defense or lack there of gets exposed. The Eagles tore them up so unless the Cardinals have a defense hiding somewhere they look to continue the streak of futility. I remember them as the St. Louis Cardinals making the playoffs as a Wild Card and getting destroyed by the Vikings in the first round. Wisenhut and the Cardinals still had a very good year even if the rest of their division was out of it before they won last Sunday.

ebsoria
12-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Wisenhut and the Cardinals still had a very good year even if the rest of their division was out of it before they won last Sunday.

I agree with that last part completely!!!!! The Cards looked good most times this year. They were fun to watch. And for some reason I have found myself pulling for Warner, Boldin and Fitz!!!