PDA

View Full Version : portis vrs redskins coach zorn

saltybuggah
12-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Clinton Portis unloaded on head coach Jim Zorn Tuesday on a radio appearance, sarcastically calling Zorn a "genius."

This is what happens when players have more power with ownership than coaches. "We got a genius for a head coach, I don't know, I'm sure he on top of things. He's got everything figured out," Portis said, clearly unhappy about his lack of touches last week. "If you've got a problem with me not practicing and can't do it that way, maybe you feel like you need to sever ties, split ties with me? Split ties with me. But don't sit here and throw me out like I don't pay attention, like I don't know what's going on, like I'm making mistakes, I'm the problem" Expect Portis to be very active against the Bengals, despite the comments. Dec. 9 - 4:31 pm et

come back to denver... we sure could use you even if your injured

Ravage!!!
12-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm SOOOOO glad we dont' have this guy on our team. :coffee:

Atwnbroncfan
12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Yea glad he gone. But in this system id doubt he ever have to complain about lack of touches. His only complaint was he wasnt getting paid enough lol

Letdamansmoke
12-09-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm SOOOOO glad we dont' have this guy on our team. :coffee:

You and me both. :cheers:

orangeblue72
12-10-2008, 06:59 AM
What an absolute MORON! Portis was critical of his first team and ended up there, if he's so " great " maybe they should trade him to the Lions perhaps he can help them win and go undefeated next year. He is a loser, and injured yet again. So glad he's not on the Broncos. If anyone thinks he's a good RB look at his stats he hardly finishes a season due to injuries and loses the ball quite frequently. I made the mistake of trying to compare him to a real RB like Adrian Peterson. AP* had as many yards at the time I compared on way fewer carries, AP also had fewer fumbles too. Portis and his asinine comments need to stay in D.C with the clowns that run things there ( both political parties ). I hope the Bengals rise up and stuff that little turd behind his overworked and underappreciated offensive line, that is of course if he plays with that bruised ego and deflated head injury he suffers at about this time of year or whenever the Peanut Skins are falling out of contention. I wish he was on the cowBOYS so I could hate him more.:rolleyes:

* - AP in one game has gone from fourth leading rusher to current leading rusher Portis is fifth and falling from that category.