PDA

View Full Version : One year ago today...

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2004, 07:28 AM
One year ago today I became of a member of this message board, and my Bronco FANaticism (and my time at work) hasn't been the same since. This board not only brings fans together, but it allows yet another way to live vicariously through our team. The insight, the laughs, the Chiefs fans.... it's been great. Thank you denverbroncos.com, and thank you everybody.

FYI..... CrazyAsian (AsianOrange) joined on this day last year too.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

:cheers:

:coffee:

arapaho
06-25-2004, 08:11 AM
yep ,,, production at the office has gone down since entering the boards!!! but is fun

ReleaseTheBeast7
06-25-2004, 09:01 AM
So true, nothing has been the same since I started posting on this board..

THE SHIELD
06-25-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
One year ago today I became of a member of this message board, and my Bronco FANaticism (and my time at work) hasn't been the same since. This board not only brings fans together, but it allows yet another way to live vicariously through our team. The insight, the laughs, the Chiefs fans.... it's been great. Thank you denverbroncos.com, and thank you everybody.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

And from what I hear, this board hasn't been the same since!

J/K

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by THE SHIELD
And from what I hear, this board hasn't been the same since!

After 10,900 more members since then I should hope not.

Thanks, dhall...

AZ Snake Fan
06-25-2004, 07:24 PM
--- congrats and happy anniversary !!! ---

dandaman23
06-25-2004, 07:28 PM

GO BRONCOS!!!!

I was just about to make an Anniversary thread for you and AsianOrange, oh well..Happy Anniversary!

orangenblue420
06-25-2004, 08:11 PM

GO BRONCOS!!!!

here - here

Glad youre here - def. wouldnt be the same without ya

This place rocks and so does everyone here - ok well ALMOST everone here :D

:rockon:

You too AO - you my boy

JRWIZ
06-25-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm not sure I can live a year with this kinda debate.

AZ Snake Fan
06-25-2006, 07:05 AM

GO BRONCOS!!!!

--- My how time has flown !!! ---

--- Happy Anniversaries M-n-G and AO !!! ---

--- :beer: --- :beer: ---

Emancipator
06-25-2006, 07:25 AM
Yes.
Happy Anniversary.

Hopefully we can get a drop in by one of my favorite pals MnG today. :beer:

RunYouOver
06-25-2006, 08:40 AM
Ever think you guys would be on this long?

tnedator
06-25-2006, 10:40 AM

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Happy Anniversary!! :) Looks like you made the most of the year, lots of posts and CP bars.

lonewolf
06-25-2006, 10:43 AM
I plan on still posting a year from now, i can't see me goin anywhere for a long while on this here board. Cheers.

Lonewolf. :beer:

bronco bible
06-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Just curious how long has "Broncomania" the message board been in existence?

broncos4ever
06-25-2006, 03:27 PM
I think it was around the first of June in 2003. I remember TXBRONC was one of the first members and then others joined. I joined a week after TXBRONC and actually Asian Orange joined at that time also I believe. He has a different name at that time, he was called Crazy Asian and he joined in last of June of 2003.

I was actually reading some of the posts and it took me around two weeks to join after I saw it could be fun posting and still could balance my work and home life around it.

Some of us "old timers" though have taken some time off for personal reasons and others have stayed with it the entire time. I took a different job and I stopped posting for around a year or so. Some people went to college and quit posting for awhile others took a turn in the military if I remember right.

Anyway the Admin has a start date of 6/11/2003 and I do remember him being around at that time. We only had him as an Admin for a while there at first.

Anyway good memories and I have always enjoyed posting on this board, some times more then others.

I have not heard from MountNGroan for awhile, maybe I just have missed him, but it would be good to hear from him again.

Javalon
06-25-2006, 03:37 PM
I have not heard from MountNGroan for awhile, maybe I just have missed him, but it would be good to hear from him again.
I just checked and he had a couple posts on May 11th but they're pretty rare. Probably doing the smart thing and easing off during the offseason. ;)

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite posters! :beer:

watchthemiddle
06-25-2006, 03:45 PM
I just checked and he had a couple posts on May 11th but they're pretty rare. Probably doing the smart thing and easing off during the offseason. ;)

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite posters! :beer:

easier said then done...

:goofy:

Mount-n-Groan
06-26-2006, 12:13 AM
--- My how time has flown !!! ---

--- Happy Anniversaries M-n-G and AO !!! ---

Many thanks AZ (and to the rest of you too)... 3 years? Yikes!!!

Definitely one of my more lengthy sabbaticals, but I haven't forgotten about you guys and gals!

To make a long story short... I gave my wife sperm poisoning (again), my 8-to-5 hasn't provided me with much leisure time lately (how dare it), and a couple of new business ventures have gobbled up the last few remaining ticks. But, the season approaches, and as long as the Broncos and Broncomania continue to exist and I continue to have a keyboard attached to my fingertips then I'll be here... sooner or later.

BTW - 6/12/06 - another girl... Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan. A real keeper! ;) Pictures forthcoming for all you baby lovers.

I'm not exactly fielding a football team here with only two girls so far, but maybe they will. Regardless, my grandchildren will hopefully have one of those freaky Bronco fanatics for a mother (I always wanted one of those).

:salute: Here's to all of you and the Orange & Blue!!! :beer:

Now where'd that Bronco binky go????

watchthemiddle
06-26-2006, 12:15 AM

Definitely one of my more lengthy sabbaticals, but I haven't forgotten about you guys and gals!

To make a long story short... I gave my wife sperm poisoning (again), my 8-to-5 hasn't provided me with much leisure time lately (how dare it), and a couple of new business ventures have gobbled up the last few remaining ticks. But, the season approaches, and as long as the Broncos and Broncomania continue to exist and I continue to have a keyboard attached to my fingertips then I'll be here... sooner or later.

BTW - 6/12/06 - another girl... Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan. A real keeper! Pictures forthcoming for all you baby lovers.

I'm not exactly fielding a football team here with only two girls so far, but maybe they will. Regardless, my grandchildren will hopefully have one of those freaky Bronco fanatics for a mother (I always wanted one of those).

:salute: Here's to all of you and the Orange & Blue!!! :beer:

COngrats!!!!!! :beer:

I have three girls...no football team for me either.

AZ Snake Fan
06-26-2006, 01:06 AM
--- Congratulations on the new addition Mount-n-Groan !!! ---

--- Glad all is well with you and yours ! ---

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

--- :beer: --- :beer: --- :beer: ---

Jaws
06-26-2006, 05:59 AM
Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan - what a lovely name!

Good to see you around and congrats on the new addition to the family :beer:

broncos4ever
06-26-2006, 10:39 PM

BTW - 6/12/06 - another girl... Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan. A real keeper! ;) Pictures forthcoming for all you baby lovers.

Bronco Binky -- man after my own heart...

Hey here's to your volleyball team... :D I actually have a two volleyball players myself and it is not a bad thing. My son is football and basketball but there is only one of him.

Good to hear from you again Mount-n-Groan... :salute:

anton...
06-26-2006, 11:34 PM
congrats....

:beer:

and i think TheBeast got it oh so, so wrong... it was infact my entrance onto this forum that has created such a buz and 10,000 new signings... hell... id join to, if i saw myself somewhere....

they r only human...

dont blame them...

;)

:salute:

Mount-n-Groan
06-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Another year... another cpaddle hole... or, is it another notch on my bedpost? :confused:

Oh well, it's been great being here with you all even though most of you don't know that I'm really here as I don't post too much, but I am (here) sort of, most of the time... either learning or :brick: , but always watching you. :halo:

Keep it up and GO BRONCOS!!! :rockon:

SeeingRed
06-27-2007, 09:39 AM
You need to hang out here more often. Your posts in the P&R are great.

Reidman
06-27-2007, 09:43 AM
An anniversary thread bumped for the last 3 years..... :eek:

Congrats on another year of making it through the................well congrats MnG!

BroncoAV06
06-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Congrats on the year.

I used to read the boards quit a bit before I joined. I like the debate on football and other sports threads! Its been fun, thats for sure. I am on everyday, like hearing what others have to say, and well I want to write about sports for a living in my future and this is a good place to get your thoughts seen!

:salute: Heres to many more years of BroncoMania, the posting, the tears, the cheers, the fans, and of course the beloved Broncos!

SeeingRed
06-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Congrats on the year.

I used to read the boards quit a bit before I joined. I like the debate on football and other sports threads! Its been fun, thats for sure. I am on everyday, like hearing what others have to say, and well I want to write about sports for a living in my future and this is a good place to get your thoughts seen!

:salute: Heres to many more years of BroncoMania, the posting, the tears, the cheers, the fans, and of course the beloved Broncos!

You need to post more too! Once hockey season rolls back around you better be here!

Mount-n-Groan
06-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Well, this is 5 days late, but I suppose it's fitting because it's also now "FIVE years ago today"... :eek:

That's right, 5 years of agony and bliss - celebration and humiliation.

So much has changed, but one thing's the same...

THE BRONCOS RULE!!!

(Thanks, Elway ;) )

:beer: :salute:

KWHIT97
06-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Much love, Bronco-nation! :salute:

broncos1997
06-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Well, this is 5 days late, but I suppose it's fitting because it's also now "FIVE years ago today"... :eek:

THE BRONCOS RULE!!!

(Thanks, Elway ;) )

haha its now.....like 4 months for me. and i know this is off topic but....nice avatar

anyway congrats

Peanut
06-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Congrats on five years, M-n-G!!

You, too, AO!

LordTrychon
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Congrats, MnG! :salute:

Bowie Man
06-30-2008, 10:56 AM

THE BRONCOS RULE!!!

(Thanks, Elway ;) )

Congrats and nice avvy. I'm approaching 6 months(slowly but surely).:salute:

Mount-n-Groan
07-02-2009, 09:05 AM
You know it's been crazy around here when my 6 year anniversary comes and goes and I didn't even pat my own back. :heh:

6 years... yikes.

We see them come, we see them go.
Some are fast, and some are slow.
Not one of them is like another.
Don't ask us why... just pass me another.... :beer:

Mods - I imagine you'll want to move this to the "Kudos, Congrats, Well Wishes" subforum. I guess it shows how much things have changed since it's still in GD. :laugh: And, yes I do plan on bumping this every year. ;)

Over the years you wouldn't believe the number of quality posters that have come and gone, but many of the more recent additions have more than made up for it. I've always thought it would be interesting to see the posting powerhouses of today match wits with those of yesteryear. This place would be unbelievable - even more so than it often is now.

A big "THANK YOU" to all, past and present, for making this place a staple in my life! :salute!:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-02-2009, 09:35 AM
You know it's been crazy around here when my 6 year anniversary comes and goes and I didn't even pat my own back. :heh:

6 years... yikes.

We see them come, we see them go.
Some are fast, and some are slow.
Not one of them is like another.
Don't ask us why... just pass me another.... :beer:

Mods - I imagine you'll want to move this to the "Kudos, Congrats, Well Wishes" subforum. I guess it shows how much things have changed since it's still in GD. :laugh: And, yes I do plan on bumping this every year. ;)

Over the years you wouldn't believe the number of quality posters that have come and gone, but many of the more recent additions have more than made up for it. I've always thought it would be interesting to see the posting powerhouses of today match wits with those of yesteryear. This place would be unbelievable - even more so than it often is now.

A big "THANK YOU" to all, past and present, for making this place a staple in my life! :salute!:

Congrats to one of my favorite posters!

You know, when I saw the title of the thread I thought, "wow, that must be an oldie".

jhns
07-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Congrats on making it 6 years. You are one of the best posters on this forum. :beer:

Endzo
07-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Congrats, your SN cracks me up BTW

Old Hockey Guy
07-02-2009, 01:08 PM
This is a fun board. Nice for people to be passionate about this team. No one could claim that the past year has been dull.

AC1
07-02-2009, 01:29 PM

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Congratulations!

Bronco-24
07-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Congratulations Mount-n-Groan!:beer:

That's a landmark I'd like to hit one day;)

Chillez
07-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Happy Anniversary. :beer: Mount-n-Groan Been on these boards 6 years

Gratz!!!

You are by far best poster here on Broncomania!!! :logo:

Mount-n-Groan
07-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Happy Anniversary. Mount-n-Groan Been on these boards 6 years

Gratz!!!

You are by far best poster here on Broncomania!!! :logo:

:eek: I don't know about that, but I do appreciate the compliment. :salute!:

Thank you everyone... it really has been an enjoyable time. :beer:

Freyaka
07-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Congrats! I joined a couple years back myself but unfortunatly the last year or so I've become a postaholic putting up a majority of my posts in the last 6 months...

Hopefully I'll still be around here years from now as well but I have the vague feeling my wife at some point in time will say it's the broncos site or me...in which case sorry guys you lose (or win depending on how you feel about me :) )

Congrats on another year sit back and enjoy a :beer:

Reidman
07-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Blast from the Past!

Years are like months anymore....crazy.

LordTrychon
07-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Blast from the Past!

Years are like months anymore....crazy.

Speaking of....

:laugh:

AZ Snake Fan
07-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Yo M~n~G !

Here's to 60 more !!

Go Broncos !!!

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2010, 10:36 AM
In the spirit and footsteps of the Elway's (member/mod and player/god)...

:rockon: Here's #7!!!!! :rockon:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/GAL/SPSPB.jpg

Thanks everyone!!! :salute!:

7 years.... It's crazy. I've known some of you longer than I've known my own kids! :eek:

GO BRONCOS!!!

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2010, 10:39 AM
I thought I should add that today is also CrazyAsian/AsianOrange's 7th year anniversary too.

Congrats to you, AO! :beer: :salute!:

Peanut
06-25-2010, 11:14 AM
7 years.... It's crazy. I've known some of you longer than I've known my own kids! :eek:

GO BRONCOS!!!

hayleyfrasa
07-01-2010, 07:46 PM
I am a new member of this message board. So hope I get some great team mate.

GO Broncossss!

thatkidhunt
07-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I am a new member of this message board. So hope I get some great team mate.

GO Broncossss!

Kind of odd place for your 1st post. Welcome, I think?? :confused:

Welcome to the boards.

AZ Snake Fan
07-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Lucky 7 !!!

Can this be the year ???

M~n~G, tell our Broncos to do some butt whippin' !!!

Great to have you around GINORMOUS !!!

:beer: --- :beer: --- :beer:

theMileHighGuy
07-02-2010, 05:27 AM
So many Lucky 7's this year it HAS to be the year! Nice work MnG! :D

LordTrychon
07-02-2010, 06:59 AM
In the spirit and footsteps of the Elway's (member/mod and player/god)...

:rockon: Here's #7!!!!! :rockon:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/GAL/SPSPB.jpg

Thanks everyone!!!

7 years.... It's crazy. I've known some of you longer than I've known my own kids!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Most underrated member here.

:salute!:

Nice avy. :laugh:

Mount-n-Groan
06-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Well, it's that time of year once again. Actually, it's 3 days past, but....

Cha-Ching!!!!

8 years & counting!

I spent my actual Broncomania Broncos Country Message Board Anniversary here. And with GREAT company too!

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/mountngroan/willowswamp1.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/mountngroan/willowswamp2.jpg

Peerless
06-28-2011, 08:11 AM
:cheers: :beer:

EddieMac
06-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Wow 8 years. Congrats M&G. Beautiful place to spend you BCMB anniversary.

I missed my 7 year but I'll have to try and remember where I was for my 8, after it hits.

:beer: to another 8

CanDB
06-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Keep it going MnG.......the tradition and the memories carry on.....

I really believe we are now (and I am being a "realist") on the path back to glory days......

:logo:

(hey, someone gave us the wrong path directions......in fact, maybe a few people gave us the wrong directions;))

BroncosFanInPA
06-28-2011, 09:02 AM
:beer:8 years wow! that's a long time, i guess i'm not too far behind myself. Let's hope the next 8 years we bring some titles home.

Jaws
06-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Beautiful photos :)

Congrats on 8 years.
You're practically Jurassic in terms of board longevity!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Well, it's that time of year once again. Actually, it's 3 days past, but....

Cha-Ching!!!!

8 years & counting!

I spent my actual Broncomania Broncos Country Message Board Anniversary here. And with GREAT company too!

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/mountngroan/willowswamp1.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/mountngroan/willowswamp2.jpg

That's beautiful country. It looks similar to the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho.

Peanut
06-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Yay for 8!

I'm glad you're here, M-n-G.

You do make it more interesting. :D

Chillez
06-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Wow 8 years. Congrats M&G time flys. :salute:

We are all thankful you are part broncos country family I appreciate what you have done for these forums. This year will be 3rd year anniversary for me. :logo:

12and4
06-28-2011, 03:10 PM
8 years and still you have one huge ass avy.

BluenOrnge4Life
06-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Wow congrats M-N-G, 8 years!

I passed my 5 year anniversary and didn't even realize it. :goofy:

theMileHighGuy
06-28-2011, 06:19 PM
gratz on this anniversary :thumb:

See ya next year :salute:

Reidman
08-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Wow, trip down memory lane...

JWinn
08-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Wow, trip down memory lane...

No kidding!

Hiya Reid!!:wave:

Has it really been that long? Interesting tidbit for me. I joined 7 years ago, today. :eek:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM
epic bump... :D

Hoserman117
08-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Most epic bump in board history?

Somebody go find the first thread ever created in the GD and bump it!

Reidman
08-23-2011, 01:00 PM
No kidding!

Hiya Reid!!:wave:

Has it really been that long? Interesting tidbit for me. I joined 7 years ago, today. :eek:

:eek::eek:

I bumped this hoping to lure out a few of the OG's and looky here JWinn shows up. I thought you might be gone for good man, great to see you are still here.

JWinn
08-23-2011, 01:14 PM
:eek::eek:

I bumped this hoping to lure out a few of the OG's and looky here JWinn shows up. I thought you might be gone for good man, great to see you are still here.

I've said it before here many times.

NOBODY EVER QUITS BRONCOMANIA!

One can be banned out of existence, but nobody ever just willingly goes away.

Mount-n-Groan
08-23-2011, 01:18 PM

Back when we were saying "a long time ago" about times past is now... a long time ago!! :eek:

I usually just search this thread out and bump it on my anniversary - haven't read it all in a while. Read the whole thing after Reid's bump. :(

Nostalgia much?

:pastblasting: :salute:

BroncosFanInPA
08-23-2011, 01:21 PM

Back when we were saying "a long time ago" about times past is now... a long time ago!! :eek:

I usually just search this thread out and bump it on my anniversary - haven't read it all in a while. Read the whole thing after Reid's bump. :(

Nostalgia much?

Who are some of the very first members of this board?

Mount-n-Groan
08-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Who are some of the very first members of this board?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?u=1

That's the link to the first member / user, (Admin Steve Harbula) but you can substitute the "1" in the link above for a 2, 3, 4, etc. and go through the list chronologically that way.

I did it a couple of times, but if I remember correctly, Elway, AsianOrange, and myself are the earliest members that still post here. There are quite a few that signed up later in 2003 though (BroncoManiac69, 2 Minute Warning, rcsodak, and y2cragie to name a few).

My user id is 73 so there were quite a few accounts that were created before mine that were never used. I just checked and they're on u=385103 right now. :eek:

Frenchy180
08-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Most epic bump in board history?

Somebody go find the first thread ever created in the GD and bump it!
I think I've already done that :laugh:

Mount-n-Groan
08-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Another interesting thing to do:

You can find really old threads using the same method that I mentioned to find the first members.

Use this link for starters, but change the number on the end.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=4
(thread started on 6/19/03)

That's the earliest one I could find. Warning: MANY of them do not exist. Fun and interesting, but bumping might be frowned upon with some of them.

theMileHighGuy
08-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Member 15,287 :dance:

12and4
08-23-2011, 02:40 PM
member 40199 :D

Jaws
08-23-2011, 03:07 PM
This thread is full of priceless relics! :D

JWinn
08-23-2011, 03:18 PM
You see that MnG? Now we are relics! :laugh:

Hoserman117
08-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Another interesting thing to do:

You can find really old threads using the same method that I mentioned to find the first members.

Use this link for starters, but change the number on the end.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=4
(thread started on 6/19/03)

That's the earliest one I could find. Warning: MANY of them do not exist. Fun and interesting, but bumping might be frowned upon with some of them.

Sweet!! That thread was started on my birthday :D When I was 12....

BroncosFanInPA
08-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Member # 3,729 :goz:

Hoserman117
08-23-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm member # 41,943 :goofy:

JWinn
08-23-2011, 08:09 PM
#12165 here. We should issue orange jumpsuits!:laugh:

But I am Citizen #23 of Broncos Country. See? It says so right here on my card;

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/jwinnde6.png

Reidman
08-23-2011, 11:53 PM

Nostalgia much?

I live in the past man..:laugh:

There's thousands of new faces here but always glad to see the "relics" that were here when I signed up....now where is TDK...Snk16..?

12and4
08-23-2011, 11:57 PM
#12165 here. We should issue orange jumpsuits!:laugh:

But I am Citizen #23 of Broncos Country. See? It says so right here on my card;

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/MugoWinn/jwinnde6.png

Dude i remember that... plus i had a jay cutler one too..

Man I want one.

Actually, you gave me a neg for using a spoof of the jay cutler fan club card.. i forget what it was.

lol.

edit: and the only place i've seen SNK post is in his fantasy thread in the fantasy forum :D

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Number 9... number 9... number 9...

:cheers: to 9 years here!

LordTrychon
06-25-2012, 09:07 AM
What have I told you about unnecessary bumping? :)

lol.

Here's to the oldest thread that is still brought up once a year. :laugh:

Peanut
06-25-2012, 09:08 AM

My favorite annual bump!

Congrats on #9!

I'm glad you're still here. Although you need to post more. ;) :D

CanDB
06-25-2012, 09:41 AM
MnG spells........

Class Act!!!!

Jaws
06-25-2012, 10:03 AM

Wow. Double figures on the horizon :beer:

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the thoughts, everyone! :beer:

My favorite annual bump!

Congrats on #9!

I'm glad you're still here. Although you need to post more. ;) :D

I do need to post more. I've been so busy, personally & professionally, that I barely have enough time to check in anymore. My other problem is that for some reason I have a problem keeping posts short. Long posts take time, but I am working on th.

BroncosFanInPA
06-25-2012, 03:23 PM

8 was great, but now 9 is so fine! :thumb:

Peanut
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the thoughts, everyone! :beer:

I do need to post more. I've been so busy, personally & professionally, that I barely have enough time to check in anymore. My other problem is that for some reason I have a problem keeping posts short. Long posts take time, but I am working on th.

^^^ Short post. You can do it! In fact, your last two are short. :D

Busy is good. I'm just glad you haven't forgotten us.

8 was great, but now 9 is so fine! :thumb:

You're a poet! :D

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Seems like only yesterday. sigh...

Where has the time gone? 10 years??? Oh, my...

:beer: :salute: :paper: :dance: :devil:

EddieMac
06-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Wow time flies, eh?
Hit my 10 next year, good times :D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-25-2013, 08:26 AM
Ten years? Wow!

How old are you anyway man?

:D

Peanut
06-25-2013, 10:21 AM

:beer: :salute: :paper: :dance: :devil

Congrats!

I'm glad you're here!

Thors Hammer
06-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Ten years? :eek:

That's longer than some of the posters on this board have been alive. :laugh:

Jaws
06-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Happy tenth birthday!

theMileHighGuy
06-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Happy tenth birthday!

Happy tenth MnG!!!! Jawsy and I celebrate our 9th here shortly :D

ebsoria
06-25-2013, 03:40 PM
ANd yet in that time you have yet to post about a Raiders winning season...... :eek:

Congrats on 10!!! Glad you're here!!

BroncoManiac_69
06-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary MnG. :td:

I'm not far behind you. September 8th I believe. :beer:

RunYouOver
06-25-2013, 07:58 PM
Happy anniversary!! :D

Wow, a decade on the message board. You should win a prize...makes my 8.5 years on here seem short :laugh:

Ok, not really. That's a long time too. We're all old I guess.

Frenchy180
06-25-2013, 09:49 PM
That's incredible sir! I salute you... wait... that didn't work... let me try it again... :salute... oh come on now, that wasn't it either? one more try... :salute: there we go!

CoryWinget81
06-25-2013, 10:24 PM
Congrats on your tenth!

PowderAddict
06-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Wow, 10 years :eek:

Congrats :beer:

arapaho
06-26-2013, 08:30 AM

:beer: :salute: :paper: :dance: :devil:

something I didn't know...I was the first person to post in the thread way back when

I wonder how many geezers from the first yr are actually active still?

Mount-n-Groan
06-26-2013, 08:47 AM
While trying to thank you good people with some much deserved and heartfelt CP I think I accidentally negged ebsoria.

:doh:

So sorry, my friend. Please don't hurt me. :heh:

theMileHighGuy
06-26-2013, 08:52 AM
While trying to thank you good people with some much deserved and heartfelt CP I think I accidentally negged ebsoria.

Apparently a 10 year anniversary includes getting drunk with power :eek:

Mount-n-Groan
06-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Apparently a 10 year anniversary includes getting drunk with power :eek:

:laugh: And, evidently, all these years and I have yet to master the fine art of CP/Neg giving.

I don't know how/why it happened. I was writing my CP message to eb (his was a clever and hilarious post, btw) and my cursor somehow moved down to hover over BM69's post. The focus went to a CP message for him so I moved the cursor back over ebsoria's post. I must have clicked then and once I submitted...

"That's gonna leave a mark."

Wait... what?!?!? Crap!

Like I said, ebsoria, I'll make it up to you. And I'm sure everyone else here will either sympathize or empathize with you and give you some good CP summer cheer. ;)

And, if there aren't enough of you empathizers out there just let me know. I'll make sure to give you a "CP". :halo:

DenverBlood
06-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Congrats on 10 years Mount-N-Groan. That's impressive loyalty to not just the team but the fanbase on here.

I got 2 years left till I hit 10 years. Though I've only been major active in the last 3 years.

EvertonBroncos
06-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Had my 3 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago, got 6 years and 11 months until I get to 10 years, congrats MnG!

CanDB
06-26-2013, 11:53 AM
Happy 10th MnG!

Have enjoyed your work!!

AZ Snake Fan
06-26-2013, 12:59 PM

So funny ! Please eb, take it easy on M~n~G. :beg:
~~~
Congrats old timer ! :beer:
10 years of Bronco Drama on this board speeds up the aging process !!!

InElwayWeTrust
06-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Congrats! I barely hit 3 years, so 10 is crazy long. :beer:

RunYouOver
06-26-2013, 03:20 PM
something I didn't know...I was the first person to post in the thread way back when

I wonder how many geezers from the first yr are actually active still?

Not many, not many at all :ugh:

#01BroncoFan
06-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Every time I get online I always come here to join in the conversation. It's a great site and I want to thank the mods for making it a great community to be apart of.

FYI: congrats MOUNT-IN-GROAN

ebsoria
06-26-2013, 07:39 PM

I ain't worried. I think it's my first neg, so it was bound to happen. CHEERS!!!

BroncosFanInPA
06-26-2013, 08:10 PM
10 years!! Excellent job sticking around for so long, i'm not that far behind ya.

:beer: Here's to 10 more great ones! :salute:

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-28-2013, 06:50 AM

I ain't worried. I think it's my first neg, so it was bound to happen. CHEERS!!!I guess I can make that up for you EB.Congrats on 10 years MnG!

LordTrychon
06-28-2013, 09:22 AM
*whistles*

You must be oooooollllldd.......

Remedy
07-02-2013, 06:40 AM
*whistles*

You must be oooooollllldd.......

if he was any older I would be gassing up my truck with him

AZ Snake Fan
06-25-2014, 12:01 AM
Elwayetta Rulona In-Com-Plete Groan - what a lovely name!

You're practically Jurassic in terms of board longevity!:salute:

This thread is full of priceless relics! :D

You see that MnG? Now we are relics! :laugh:

My favorite annual bump! :D

How old are you anyway man?

*whistles* You must be oooooollllldd.......

if he was any older I would be gassing up my truck with him

Yo M~n~G !!!
Do you remember this ?

http://www.phillylovesarmynavy.com/Assets/bigphotos/2/history.jpg

Broncbeat
06-25-2014, 06:13 AM
Congrats on 11 years MnG! :beer:

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2014, 07:03 AM
Yo M~n~G !!!
Do you remember this ?

http://www.phillylovesarmynavy.com/Assets/bigphotos/2/history.jpg

Like it was yesterday... :laugh:

If I remember correctly that picture was taken the last time Army won the game. :mad:

Yes, it's that time again.

11 years ago today... :rockon:

dizzolve
06-25-2014, 08:21 AM
Old timers alert

Just kidding. I actually was a member I think back in 06 or so but forgot my log in information. I do still know the old email address but the email no longer works. I kinda wish I still had that account.

When did BCmb start up

grats on the longtime anniversaries

ebsoria
06-25-2014, 08:25 AM
Like it was yesterday... :laugh:

If I remember correctly that picture was taken the last time Army won the game. :mad:

Yes, it's that time again.

11 years ago today... :rockon:

11 years? And the funny part is... in all that time you've yet to see a Raiders winning season.........

Wait.. wromg thread. :doh:

'Grats on the 11!!!

Mount-n-Groan
06-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Old timers alert

Just kidding. I actually was a member I think back in 06 or so but forgot my log in information. I do still know the old email address but the email no longer works. I kinda wish I still had that account.

When did BCmb start up

grats on the longtime anniversaries

Just a few days (a week?) before this date in 2003. Someone else might have a better answer, but that's the way I remember it. I was a member of this board's predecessor and I remember getting an email saying that the old board was going away and they provided a link to create a new account at the new board. Click, click, click and the rest is history. Including all the admin/null accounts I was the 73rd account created here. Almost all of those accounts ahead of me are inactive now with Elway and AsianOrange being the notable exceptions. I think Elway was the 19th account or something crazy like that.

Edit: Oh, and BTW. I can't remember exactly when this board became "Broncos Country...". Before that it was called Broncomania Message Board. Some pages, you may have noticed, are still titled as such.

CanDB
06-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Important to have quality long term members. Congrats MnG!

:thumb:

AZ Snake Fan
06-27-2015, 08:40 PM

How did you guys forget to bump this one ? :confused:

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/7997/tANRbC.jpg

COME ON EVERYBODY, WAKE UP !!!

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/636/tGrZyq.jpg

FL BRONCO
06-28-2015, 06:45 PM
Congrats m-n-g

Mount-n-Groan
06-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Crap!

How did I forget this????

I'm letting myself slip, I suppose, or maybe it's a reflection of how "robust" my life has been lately. :confused:

But, it's all good. Much thanks, AZ et al. It's good to still be here (even though I'm not that much anymore).

:beer: :cheers: :salute:

Remedy
06-29-2015, 08:18 AM
you've been here a little bit

AZ Snake Fan
06-25-2016, 12:01 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7079/MGvVya.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4523/xS9V0i.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/2775/CGnDr5.jpg

Rastic
06-25-2016, 04:05 AM
Happy Birthday. :D

CoryWinget81
06-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Hey MnG! Happy cake day

samparnell
06-25-2016, 08:14 AM
Best wishes to you, MnG. :salute: Have a good one! :beer:

FL BRONCO
06-25-2016, 04:24 PM
Miss you MnG!! Best wishes always:salute::salute::salute:

Mount-n-Groan
06-27-2016, 07:29 AM
Left Thursday night for another weekend in the woods. Usually I have blips of connectivity up there, and I had planned to bump this on Saturday. Unfortunately, my cell phone battery had other plans, so I was like...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1c7b96d6617f9c69d417f753616cb6c3/tumblr_o9eybwQ7xZ1tk66yeo1_400.gif

Too soon?

CanDB
06-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Nice to hear from you pal!

:thumb: