PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning sitting during final seconds

SBboundBRONCOS
12-18-2008, 09:09 PM
ZOMG did anyone see peyton manning sitting on the sideline during the final seconds of the game with his head down

he is not a leader and has a bad attitude

dred
12-18-2008, 09:14 PM
He was praying.

Yeah, he totally sucks.

Gotta be the worst qb in nfl history.

:rolleyes:

CoryWinget81
12-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Everyone has their days.

Peyton gets pissed just like everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc6Dxq12t4&feature=related

I love the way Glenn punks him out.

ColtsOwnDenver5
12-19-2008, 12:24 AM
ZOMG did anyone see peyton manning sitting on the sideline during the final seconds of the game with his head down

he is not a leader and has a bad attitude

ZOMG :sad:

You can't be serious?

It's okay though, I don't expect Bronco fans to know what a leader QB looks like.

SBboundBRONCOS
12-19-2008, 12:40 AM
ZOMG :sad:

You can't be serious?

It's okay though, I don't expect Bronco fans to know what a leader QB looks like.

it was a joke man lol so no i wasnt serious

just check out the ridiculous cutler threads we have going on they say stupid things just like this . . . only they are serious

Denver 1973
12-19-2008, 11:59 AM

just check out the ridiculous cutler threads we have going on they say stupid things just like this . . . only they are serious

I still dont get the whole bad attitude rep thats being tagged on to Cutler. I have yet to see him with his head down after a bad series pouting as people like to call it.I have seen him with his head down after a bad series, it was down and glued to the photo book getting ready for the next drive. Obviously the media arent his favorites but he has to talk to them, when he's short and to the point he gets labeled as immature. I guess all those years the Broncos Oline refused to talk to the media was due to immaturity as well.

SBboundBRONCOS
12-19-2008, 02:08 PM
I still dont get the whole bad attitude rep thats being tagged on to Cutler. I have yet to see him with his head down after a bad series pouting as people like to call it.I have seen him with his head down after a bad series, it was down and glued to the photo book getting ready for the next drive. Obviously the media arent his favorites but he has to talk to them, when he's short and to the point he gets labeled as immature. I guess all those years the Broncos Oline refused to talk to the media was due to immaturity as well.

i know its completely stupid and unwarranted

getlynched47
12-19-2008, 02:15 PM

it wasnt a very good joke because I didnt even chuckle :laugh:

BarkdogRX7
12-20-2008, 11:42 AM
I gotta agree with the Colt fans here, how u can u rip Manning, he's a class guy in the NFL. Our QB has a better arm, blah blah blah...doesnt do ya any good when just as much passes go to the other team.

Cutler whines and gets mad too easily during tight games. I want him to carry the team again like he did in CLE and ATL, maybe we just need to wear the whites jerseys cause we play better in those (Minus Carolina) lol

SBboundBRONCOS
12-20-2008, 11:50 AM
I gotta agree with the Colt fans here, how u can u rip Manning, he's a class guy in the NFL. Our QB has a better arm, blah blah blah...doesnt do ya any good when just as much passes go to the other team.

Cutler whines and gets mad too easily during tight games. I want him to carry the team again like he did in CLE and ATL, maybe we just need to wear the whites jerseys cause we play better in those (Minus Carolina) lol

try reading the rest of the thread . . and cutler NEVER whines in games . . .you show me him whining and ill believe you

god people that think this are so stupid :fight:

Ravage!!!
12-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Whats the problem with what manning was doing again???

This is just perfect for a Denver fan to complain about.... I think they complain about every facial-expression that Cutler has. Unbelievable... :coffee:

SBboundBRONCOS
12-20-2008, 11:06 PM
Whats the problem with what manning was doing again???

This is just perfect for a Denver fan to complain about.... I think they complain about every facial-expression that Cutler has. Unbelievable... :coffee:

twas a joke ravage . . . . . a joke

Ravage!!!
12-20-2008, 11:10 PM
twas a joke ravage . . . . . a joke

Ohhhhhh... see... I didn't get that ... :laugh: I'm a bit gun-shy around the boards since there is so much of this being real. I think I'm losing my ability to identify sarcasm :(

SBboundBRONCOS
12-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Ohhhhhh... see... I didn't get that ... :laugh: I'm a bit gun-shy around the boards since there is so much of this being real. I think I'm losing my ability to identify sarcasm :(

but clearly you saw my point :laugh:

paper tiger
12-26-2008, 10:12 PM
try reading the rest of the thread . . and cutler NEVER whines in games . . .you show me him whining and ill believe you

god people that think this are so stupid :fight:
i know right.
I think people confuse the "disappointed look" for being whiney. I think Cutler has every right to be disappointed and angry with himself if things don't go the way he and the team expected.
And I've watched his press conferences after big losses and he is blunt and to the point about what he expects from himself and his teammates. nothing wrong w/ that.