PDA

View Full Version : LOL - lost your ring???

bronx_2003
06-27-2004, 04:48 PM
All's well - only because tale has ring of truth to it
June 24, 2004

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - New England Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain was reunited with the Super Bowl ring he accidentally left in a bathroom at a local mall.

Banta-Cain removed his diamond-studded ring when he went to wash his hands Saturday at Providence Place Mall. He returned minutes later, but the 14-karat white gold ring was gone. He alerted mall security and filed a report with police.

On Monday, Lou Schorr, a fan who found it on the edge of a sink in the mall, arranged to return it, a team spokesman said.

"I saw this clunker of a ring, just sitting there," Schorr told Associated Press by telephone. "I carefully picked it up, placed it in a paper towel and put it in my pocket. Then I quickly went home."

Schorr, of Waltham, Mass., wasn't sure if the ring was the real thing, so he compared it to pictures on the team's Web site.

Schorr said he was a "nervous wreck" when he realized the ring belonged to a Super Bowl champion.

"There were so many diamonds, it was like getting a bolt of lightning in your eyes when you looked at it."

bronx_2003
06-27-2004, 04:59 PM
o...........k................ :confused:

orangenblue420
06-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Would you keep it??????????

Hell I might - they can always make him another

orangenblue420
06-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
maybe....only if i knew it was from a bronco super bowl year:D ...but probably not

Just the opposite - I would give it back to a Bronco - no one else :D

Booher
06-30-2004, 09:22 PM
EBAY