PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Annivarsary of the Broncomania Message Board!

AsianOrange
06-30-2004, 03:05 PM
Well, we're a few weeks late but the board turned 1 years old this month and I want to know why you like the board or dislike it or have some comments to make on the mods or things like that.

I think the board is awesome because I finally get to talk to Bronco fans not only from the US but across the world. I met a lot of new friends and hopefully this upcoming season would meet up with some this fall!

Let me know what you guys think!

Helderht_
06-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Man this Forum in great, It gave me the oportunity of discuss Football with many people, and it opened myt head about the Broncos... I learnt a lot here.. Thanks...

JRWIZ
06-30-2004, 03:30 PM
Overall great would like to see everthing in a little larger font as standard. Also would think a spell checker would be good for some of the morons (that are not Bronco fans) are lousy spellers. Personally I'm a lousy typist and it would save me time.

It has given me a lot of insight to what is really happeining as well as what needs to be fixed. I always thought I was the only one seeing the faults areas that needed fixing on the team. Make me feel better to know I'm not the only Bronco fan yelling at the tv screen when someone does something stupid.

Nice to know there are good fans out there like me.

broncos4ever
06-30-2004, 03:34 PM
Been terrific.

Great place to converse and make friends.

Get knowledge, keep up with articles that you did not know existed.

Only negative I have is my work has suffered a little, because I like to check back and forth during the day and sometimes spend a little too much time on this board. That is of course on a personal note.

wesuckrealbad
06-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Great site here! Thanks to all the volunteers to help run everything.

Only thing I would change would be to kick off those moron ***** fans.

Jared
06-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by wesuckrealbad

Only thing I would change would be to kick off those moron ***** fans.

LMAO

EddyMac87
06-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by wesuckrealbad

Only thing I would change would be to kick off those moron ***** fans. :laugh: lol

Elway
06-30-2004, 08:50 PM
and who were those early members here who have consistently posted to the board since then .... hmmm.... :confused:

ADMIN Joined 6-11-3 (Whoohaa!!)
Elway Joined 6-23-3 :cool: (helluva guy ain't he?)
Broncos mgr Joined 6-23-3
Bro1ncos Joined 6-24-3
Andrew Mason Joined 6-24-3 (Bronco TV rules)
Asian Orange Joined 6-25-4 ( Gives Mile High Salute)
Mount N Groan Joined 6-25-4
Muse Joined 6-25-4
JED Bronco Joined 6-30-4

Congrats on the One Year Anniversary!!!!

Now for our celibration if we can lose those Faider & ***** fans, they just bring the value of the neighborhood down. :jawdrop:

BlueDamsel
06-30-2004, 09:01 PM
While "congratulating" the board...let's not forget that there are now over 11,000 members on the board!

Booher
06-30-2004, 09:06 PM
gotta love it.......gotta love it

JED Bronco
06-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Elway
and who were those early members here who have consistently posted to the board since then .... hmmm.... :confused:

ADMIN Joined 6-11-3 (Whoohaa!!)
Elway Joined 6-23-3 :cool: (helluva guy ain't he?)
Broncos mgr Joined 6-23-3
Bro1ncos Joined 6-24-3
Andrew Mason Joined 6-24-3 (Bronco TV rules)
Asian Orange Joined 6-25-4 ( Gives Mile High Salute)
Mount N Groan Joined 6-25-4
Muse Joined 6-25-4
JED Bronco Joined 6-30-4

Congrats on the One Year Anniversary!!!!

Now for our celibration if we can lose those Faider & ***** fans, they just bring the value of the neighborhood down. :jawdrop:

Thanks for the posts all yall!!. I really didn't remember the exact date I started but it's been great!! Alot of informed conversing with a whole lot of spirit. I am Colorado bred but have been detached to the Navy for twenty two awesome years. This forum has been my link from here in Florida to the best fans and the best team in the NFL.

PS...Screw spell check! Real comments from real fans is what this board has always been about!! Just let 'm fly!!

mattos
06-30-2004, 09:17 PM
great site. don't have any bronco fans to watch games with/talk to so this board has really filled a void for me.

since you asked for suggestions though, here are a couple of small things i'd like: allow the avatars to be a bit larger and allow our signature so work the same way as the avatars (uploading instead of linking to a site).

Elway
06-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by BlueDamsel
While "congratulating" the board...let's not forget that there are now over 11,000 members on the board!

Yeah but how many do we REALLY like.... :goofy:

Booher
06-30-2004, 09:20 PM

the fact is only like 200 to 300 actually post

kcchiefsrule
06-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Now for our celibration if we can lose those ... ***** fans, they just bring the value of the neighborhood down. :jawdrop:

:jawdrop: back at you.

Cool board of course, cool people, I just thought that the board was around much longer when I joined (Sep 2003).

BlueDamsel
06-30-2004, 10:05 PM

'bout 20-30 or so, if you want to be brutally honest...

Of course, I "dislike" very few...and then there are abunch that I don't really know all that well so I don't know whether I dislike them or like them - guess I'm nonchalant about them...

BRONCOSFREAK317
06-30-2004, 10:19 PM
happy anniversary

56crash
06-30-2004, 10:34 PM
little larger font as standard ...well I would say double the size it would help but I like the feel of the place nice this place has a real nice feel to it ....oh please do not ban me for saying that this place has a nice feel to it !:o

bklynbronco
07-01-2004, 12:27 PM
I have a lot of fun talking with all types of people about all types of topics. I believe i have made some good friends on this board. like anything it has it's few glitches with certain trolls that ruin certain threads but on a overall this board is a great outlet for me to find out what my fellow bronco bretheren are thinking.

AsianOrange
07-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Cursive
Probably less than that.

It'll pick up during football season, trust me on that one.

BlueDamsel
07-01-2004, 12:51 PM
Well I was going through the member list...You gotta remember a lot of the members on there don't come here to post on the MB, they come to the chat room...

Especially during the season.

ozzy_osbourne
07-01-2004, 12:51 PM
one recommendation is for the picture files to be increased 300x300 is just too small maybe you could go to at least 400x400 other then that I have had a ball on this site and congrats to the message board on the 1st year...

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/party/party-smiley-015.gif

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/party/party-smiley-020.gif

Javalon
07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Hey AsianOrange, congrats to you, Jared and the other mods for for keeping up such a great site. Usually, the NFL offseason is boring as hell but this site and the NFL Network have allowed me to keep enjoying football year round. Thanks a million!

RunByDesign
07-01-2004, 04:00 PM
This forum is awesome. Good and fair Mod's and a helpful Administrator and webmaster. This site, aside from my ISP provider, is my homepage. I always check this first or second, whenever I plug in.

Happy Birthday Broncomania.:jump:

Perry1977
07-01-2004, 05:15 PM
This board is awesome, but only 1 thing lacking. Please please PLEASE turn img code on!!!!!!! It will make the boards so much more fun when we can put pictures right in our posts!! It doesnt take anymore bandwidth from you either, because the pics are just linked from other pages!! You can say really funny things with just a picture. If load times are too long for some people they can turn IMG off. I will probably be petitioning for this soon..!!!!!!!

RunByDesign
07-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Perry1977
This board is awesome, but only 1 thing lacking. Please please PLEASE turn img code on!!!!!!! It will make the boards so much more fun when we can put pictures right in our posts!! It doesnt take anymore bandwidth from you either, because the pics are just linked from other pages!! You can say really funny things with just a picture. If load times are too long for some people they can turn IMG off. I will probably be petitioning for this soon..!!!!!!!

I'll sign that petition!

Elway
07-01-2004, 08:20 PM
11,014 members in a year.... Several thousand actually post here, just at all different time of day, and different part of the season. Hoping one day to break the below record.

Most users ever online was 241 on 01-04-2004 at 06:15 PM.

Jared
07-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
:jawdrop: back at you.

Cool board of course, cool people, I just thought that the board was around much longer when I joined (Sep 2003).

There was an earlier incarnation, I think that was here back in like 99 or 2000

want2bAbronco
07-02-2004, 06:10 AM
It's great, I have learned a lot about football/broncos! only thing I would change would be to boot 420...she is too mean, her and her damn UCONN!! I think ill go cry now :(