PDA

View Full Version : Roy

Broncos28
07-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Kevin Jones, Running Back for the Detroit Lions.:coffee:

RunByDesign
07-01-2004, 04:28 PM
I think Phillip Rivers could turn a few heads...he does have LT, after all.

Broncos28
07-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by RunByDesign
I think Phillip Rivers could turn a few heads...he does have LT, after all.You got to be kidding me right? Not trying to say Philip Rivers isn't good but that Offensive Line wont let him see the time of day to even smell Rookie Of The Year.

RunByDesign
07-01-2004, 04:34 PM
No, I'm not kidding. When I am kidding, I will let you know.

If you think it is so unresonable to think that he could have some success this year, despite having the potentially and usually agreed upon, best RB in the game, then I will leave it at that.....and please spare yourself and I, the respnse.

Broncos28
07-01-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by RunByDesign
No, I'm not kidding. When I am kidding, I will let you know.

If you think it is so unresonable to think that he could have some success this year, despite having the potentially and usually agreed upon, best RB in the game, then I will leave it at that.....and please spare yourself and I, the respnse.Not being a smart ass or anything like that because I have respect for all the Denver Broncos Fans in here except for broncojoe. But I'm just trying to be realistic with you on how I see it. But it's your opinion so whateva.

RunByDesign
07-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Rivers was consistently one of the highest rated passers throughout his college career, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it is so unreasonable to think he might be good.

willynowei2
07-01-2004, 04:46 PM
6 posts in, and the name of the absolute best player comming out of the draft this year (undisputable so dont dispute) has not been mentioned yet, this is pitiful.... and i sure hope you all know who that is. Doesnt make him a lock for rookie of the year but heck if he isnt mentioned soon, this thread should be burned.

RunByDesign
07-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Who...Eli? Eli has less to work with, IMO. Good coach, a defense that still misses Jon Fox and an underachieving offense, minus Jeremy Shockey. I do like Toomer and Barber at the skill positions, though.

willynowei2
07-01-2004, 04:59 PM
no its not eli, I'll give another guess and if they dont get it right, i'd be pretty disappointed at the people who are viewing this thread

Broncos28
07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Who, Larry Fitzgerald? Yeah, he's gonna be a very good Player but I don't think he'll win it for the simple fact they'll be spreading the ball around too much to Players like Anquan Boldin for Larry Fitzgerald to win Rookie Of The Year.

willynowei2
07-01-2004, 05:19 PM
OMGOSH! SEAN TAYLOR!

WHY WOULD NO ONE GUESS THAT????

Broncos28
07-01-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by willynowei2
OMGOSH! SEAN TAYLOR!

WHY WOULD NO ONE GUESS THAT????Because that is your opinion on who is the best Player in this years NFL Draft.

EddyMac87
07-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
was about to say him but i think udeze will be a star.... yea, but lineman don't usually win rookie of the year awards

Jim
07-01-2004, 05:23 PM
JULIUS JONES! - Dallas.

willynowei2
07-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Broncos28
Because that is your opinion on who is the best Player in this years NFL Draft.

Yes its an oppion but so is saying that Jake Plummer is the best qb on the broncos current roster, its an oppinion, but its a widely accepted opinion.

Elway4King
07-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Julious Jones.

People wonder why Parcells picked him. Not me. Hasn't anyone learned yet not to question Parcells. He saw something in him and I think he will put up good enough numbers to be rookie of the year. Coming in a close second is Lee Evans at Buffalo.

For defensive ROY I have to go with Tommie Harris. I think he will dominate in Lovie Smith's system.

Cody

NameUsedBefore
07-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Well, if Tatum Bell gets the starting job, well... it's gonna be him, at least offensively.

If Sean Taylor is anything like Roy Williams out of the gate, then he has a good chance.

Philip Rivers has an EXCELLENT chance of being it; IMO he was the best NFL-prepared QB in the draft.

Jared
07-01-2004, 10:55 PM
OMGOSH! SEAN TAYLOR!

WHY WOULD NO ONE GUESS THAT????

Because its is subjective, especially with any of the top 5 picks or some who was the BEST player in college football last year. Different scouts would have told you different things.

Jared
07-01-2004, 10:56 PM
Yes its an oppion but so is saying that Jake Plummer is the best qb on the broncos current roster, its an oppinion, but its a widely accepted opinion.

?????????????????????

And the better QB would be??????????