PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to....

NOLABroncofan
07-02-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
STLBRONCOSFAN!!!!! have a good one

Please prepare to take an A$$ chewing from OJ&B when she shows up. I started a Happy BDay thread once without her permission and was summarily ( verbally ) beaten to within an inch of my life.

In lieu of this... I wish you good luck. Additionally, Happy BDay StL :D

Nuff said...

orang/blu in LA
07-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Happy birthday STLBRONCOSFAN! How handy that your birthday is the start of a three day weekend. You have till tuesday to recover... ;)

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Happy birthday STLBRONCOSFAN... Have a nice party !!!

PS : West, you're in serious trouble man !!! OB will BITE you soon !

Jim
07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Happy Friggin B-Day sucka! :)

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 07:59 AM
o ***** she just signed on AOL:( :eek: Change your name, leave the country and make some surgery to change your face !!!! Maybe that can save you now ! :D

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 08:03 AM
probably not:( Too bad... we liked you (hmmm.. just a little ! LOL)... Rest In Peace now !
:D

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-02-2004, 08:04 AM
There is no escaping the wrath of OB!!!:eek:

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 08:06 AM
probably....thank god she has her away message up...hasnt realized it yet....:) Hmmm... Don't think so ! I think however she takes the time to make you feel the fear for a long time... then she will bite you when you won't expect it ! ;)
LOL

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 08:11 AM
probably but im a man....i aint afraid ahahahah !!! what a joke !!! excellent !!! Not afraid ? I can hear your knees shaking here in France !!!! You lier !
Be careful... she's behind you !!! ROFL

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-02-2004, 08:28 AM
nope not afraid...i aint no pood(in france thats a pu**y)
In france? In new jersey we call it a pu*sy as well. I've never heard of a pood before, is that a very common term in fl?

P.S- beware of ob....she's lurking in the tall grass, waiting for her chance to pounce and bite you!!!!:D

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
In france? In new jersey we call it a pu*sy as well. I've never heard of a pood before, is that a very common term in fl?

P.S- beware of ob....she's lurking in the tall grass, waiting for her chance to pounce and bite you!!!!:D :D You kill me NJie !!! That was a good one... In France we say 'une chatte'

West is so brave, he's not afraid... But we will see if I will be so brave when OB will be here !!! LOL
Hey OB !!! WHere are you ??? There's someone here who wants to be bitten !!!!

orangenblue420
07-02-2004, 08:34 AM
Dude you are soooooo dead - you best hope we never meet up - i will sooo kick your ass - and BTW - your chances with Samantha are now ZERO TO NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-02-2004, 08:36 AM
HAHA...it's hilarious how you use your daughter as a "bargaining chip" for lack of a better phrase!:D

frenchfan
07-02-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
Dude you are soooooo dead - you best hope we never meet up - i will sooo kick your ass - and BTW - your chances with Samantha are now ZERO TO NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky: :D !!! ahahah... That's what we call in french "se prendre une veste" !!!! Good play OB !

NOLABroncofan
07-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
Dude you are soooooo dead - you best hope we never meet up - i will sooo kick your ass - and BTW - your chances with Samantha are now ZERO TO NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:

I told you so !

Nuff said...

orangenblue420
07-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
HAHA...it's hilarious how you use your daughter as a "bargaining chip" for lack of a better phrase!:D

LOL - she'd be kickin my ass if she knew - she would soooo kill me - :eek:

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-02-2004, 08:58 AM
I can imagine

BlueDamsel
07-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Yeh see ya westy...been interestin' knowin' ya...

STL m'darlin'! *smooch* Happy bday babe! Hope everything is great! :)

Zmabe
07-02-2004, 07:36 PM
happy b-day. mines on the 7th of this month.

NOLABroncofan
07-02-2004, 07:51 PM
no im not gunna die a virgin after all...ob420 is actually just giving me a warning

I was under the impression that the def: of a virgin is an ugly 3rd grader... what're ya trying to say? :p

Nuff said...

rcsodak
07-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
I was under the impression that the def: of a virgin is an ugly 3rd grader... what're ya trying to say? :p

Nuff said...

b-i-ngo