PDA

View Full Version : Don't get the paper

JED Bronco
07-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Living in FL I don't get the Denver Post etc; but I rely on this most excellent forum to get my info. How can a person get speciffic team progress info (such as how the QB's and RB's are doing and who's getting the snaps, etc;) besides general stuff. Bronco TV is great but general and not necessarily on the topic I'm interested in?

Thanks for having a great board!!!

EddyMac87
07-06-2004, 12:44 PM
hmmm, i go to denverpost.com some....and rockymountainnews.com.....orangemane is another site...but thats just another message board

JED Bronco
07-06-2004, 01:06 PM
I would seem that updates on such things would come more often?

BlueDamsel
07-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Yes, most of the news sites around here are updated frequently throughout the day.

Also, don't completely discredit the mane, Eddy - though it's just another message board, there are members of the Denver Media that "reside" there & throw out tidbits of info occasionally ;) Just don't try to use it as a reliable source of info for saying "hey I read an article saying so and so said something" and then link to the mane as your only source... :D

dandaman23
07-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
ive been begging my mom to get rocky mountain sports TV

I got it.:D

Bronczilla
07-07-2004, 08:13 AM
When I lived in FL I could usually find the Post at either Barnes and Noble or Borders in thier newspaper section. I also had it delivered to me for a short time. It was always a few days old by the time I got it, but still cool to have.

JED Bronco
07-08-2004, 09:51 PM
I'll be looking for more frequent up dates via the Mane and the online papers.