PDA

View Full Version : my birthday

Zmabe
07-07-2004, 08:27 AM
go me its my birthday im gona party like its my birthday, you cant find me in the club (mumbles other words). it be my bday.

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Happy bday Zmabe!

orangenblue420
07-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Check the general ya laittle shyt - and whats up with two different bdays - hmmmmmmmmmm??????????

Its my son's birthday too :D

He turns 12, official pre-teen (or as I like to say pre-pain in the ass)

Zmabe
07-07-2004, 08:59 AM
thanks guys and there were 2 bdays cause i accidently said june instead of july.

orangenblue420
07-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Zmabe
thanks guys and there were 2 bdays cause i accidently said june instead of july.

Likely story - you just wanted twice the presents and twice the bday threads - admit it :D

orang/blu in LA
07-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day - and be sure to use your birthday wish wisely (i.e. broncos win the super bowl, orang/blu in LA wins the lottery, that kind of thing). :D

Zmabe
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day - and be sure to use your birthday wish wisely (i.e. broncos win the super bowl, orang/blu in LA wins the lottery, that kind of thing). :D

ill go for broncos win the superbowl, sorry ob. lol

orang/blu in LA
07-07-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Zmabe
ill go for broncos win the superbowl, sorry ob. lol

ahhhh....but i'd have bought you such a nice present! ;) Yeah, i'm all for them winning the superbowl too... :)

dandaman23
07-08-2004, 12:52 AM
- and be sure to use your birthday wish wisely (i.e. broncos win the super bowl, orang/blu in LA wins the lottery, that kind of thing). :D

LA, you know my birthday is coming up in a little less than 2 weeks...If I wish for you to win the lottery, and you win...Will you share some of the winnings...LOL..;)

frenchfan
07-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by dandaman23
LA, you know my birthday is coming up in a little less than 2 weeks...If I wish for you to win the lottery, and you win...Will you share some of the winnings...LOL..;) :D ... ahahah... excellent one Dan !
Just mary her !!! So you will share the winnings and many other things ;)
Plus, IDK if you've seen her pic, but she's really really cute !!!! So, you will be a lucky guy...
Have your birthday and make your wish bro. !!!
LMAO

dandaman23
07-08-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by frenchfan
:D ... ahahah... excellent one Dan !
Just mary her !!! So you will share the winnings and many other things ;)
Plus, IDK if you've seen her pic, but she's really really cute !!!! So, you will be a lucky guy...
Have your birthday and make your wish bro. !!!
LMAO

Hahaha, ya I wish! But she is taken...And plus I am only 14..LOL...Hopefully when I get older I will have a gf/wife as bueatiful as she is...

orang/blu in LA
07-08-2004, 06:14 AM
:) How 'bout this, on your birthday i will buy a lottery ticket and you throw in some side wish (i may have just invented the whole "birthday side wish" concept... hmm) that i win the lottery. If i hit the jackpot, i'll be more than happy to share! Just think, if we all combine our birthday wish powers, we'll be RICH and at EVERY bronco game!!!:D

frenchfan
07-08-2004, 06:27 AM
:) How 'bout this, on your birthday i will buy a lottery ticket and you throw in some side wish (i may have just invented the whole "birthday side wish" concept... hmm) that i win the lottery. If i hit the jackpot, i'll be more than happy to share! Just think, if we all combine our birthday wish powers, we'll be RICH and at EVERY bronco game!!!:D LOL... That's OK for me... But you will have to wait till the end of december... The season would be nearly off.... ;)
LMAO

Hey OBLA, you will have to patent your concept or someone else will steal it ! LOL

horsesense
07-08-2004, 06:28 AM
happy B-day belated Z, and to 420's son too.:cool: