• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bellthebest
    Bench Warmer
    • Jun 2004

Madden 2004 running plays

Hey lately I have been playing Madden 2004 and I am only averaging about 2 yards per carry. Last year I had close to like 3,500 yard rushing and now I am not. I have a great runningback but lately my line has been unable to block anybody. Does anybody know any good running plays on Mike Shanahans playbook. And maybe some defensive plays against the pass and run. I am ranked 30th in the league against the pass and 19th against the run. The only thing that is saving me this year is that I have a Quaterback that averages over 320 yards a game.
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!
  • plummerdaman
    Practice Squad
    • Jul 2004

Sometimes it happens
    Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

• The Dark Knight
      aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
      • Feb 2004

Re: Madden 2004 running plays

Originally posted by Bellthebest
      Hey lately I have been playing Madden 2004 and I am only averaging about 2 yards per carry. Last year I had close to like 3,500 yard rushing and now I am not. I have a great runningback but lately my line has been unable to block anybody. Does anybody know any good running plays on Mike Shanahans playbook. And maybe some defensive plays against the pass and run. I am ranked 30th in the league against the pass and 19th against the run. The only thing that is saving me this year is that I have a Quaterback that averages over 320 yards a game.

I-form counter always works well for me.
      Last edited by The Dark Knight; 07-09-2004, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• twotone
        Bench Warmer
        • Jun 2004

make your own playbook...that's the only way i could really make running plays that work unless you want to run HB pass all the time...a couple that I remember working out of normal playbooks were weak - twin, and there's a counter to the left which works pretty well. also there's one in the titans playbook under singleback called titans slash that I got to work pretty well, it's in other playbooks but can't remember what it was called.
        Last edited by twotone; 07-09-2004, 04:12 PM.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

• Bellthebest
          Bench Warmer
          • Jun 2004

aight thanks

Comment

• Bellthebest
            Bench Warmer
            • Jun 2004

aight thanks

Comment

• EddyMac87
              Bench Warmer
              • Feb 2004

i use west coast playbook...and i always have a top 5 runner

Comment

• Perry1977
                Hollow.
                • Aug 2003

I form normal, counter right. Audible out of it if theyre blitzing from the right.

Comment

• Ohio Broncos
                  First, Last and Only
                  • Nov 2003

Re: Madden 2004 running plays

Originally posted by Bellthebest
                  I-form HB Slam is a favorite of mine.
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                  X