PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's birthdays it is....



dandaman23
07-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanks, but its still 3 hours until im 15...And you know 420 is going to kill you for this thread...LOL...

RunByDesign
07-19-2004, 10:06 PM
No shat?

Happy B day, Danny boy!!!

You 14 now? or 15?

dandaman23
07-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by RunByDesign
No shat?

Happy B day, Danny boy!!!

You 14 now? or 15?

14 still..But going to be 15, in 3 hours..Alaska Time...;)

JoRo
07-19-2004, 10:18 PM
see thats how badly it sucks to live in alaska, not only are u not really part of the us, but ur time is slower than ours, its 1:14 here

ReleaseTheBeast7
07-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Happy Birthday... Guess who's birthday it is on Wensday?! ESPN 2K5S!!!!

dandaman23
07-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
see thats how badly it sucks to live in alaska, not only are u not really part of the us, but ur time is slower than ours, its 1:14 here

Naw, its awesome to live in Alaska, I am farther away from you...;)

ReleaseTheBeast7
07-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
tell the press:rolleyes:

Either Wensday or tomorrow!!! I CANT WAIT!

frenchfan
07-20-2004, 01:22 AM
Happy birthday Danny !
I wish you a very nice day and enjoy your party

A french girlie wait for you here ;)... Isn't it a nice gift ? ROFL

Westie will be really hardly bitten by OB this time ! :laugh:

dandaman23
07-20-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by frenchfan
Happy birthday Danny !
I wish you a very nice day and enjoy your party

A french girlie wait for you here ;)... Isn't it a nice gift ? ROFL

Westie will be really hardly bitten by OB this time ! :laugh:

Thanks Frenchie, I will be looking forward to that girlie...:D ..LOL...And yes, I am pretty sure 420 is going to get pretty mad at westy..LOL...

frenchfan
07-20-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by dandaman23
Thanks Frenchie, I will be looking forward to that girlie...:D ..LOL...And yes, I am pretty sure 420 is going to get pretty mad at westy..LOL... Oh... I just forgot to say you... I will give you a manual of 'how to use' with the girlie ;)
ROFL....
That's good one, no ??? LOL

More seriously... wish you again a happy birthday and a lot of nice girlies all the year ;)

I'm dying to see Westie bitten by OB... I will take my webcam and post the movie ... LMAO

orang/blu in LA
07-20-2004, 09:48 AM
Happy birthday Danny! What kinda cake are you having today? can you stuff some through the computer? me like cake :D Have a great day!

dandaman23
07-20-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
Happy birthday Danny! What kinda cake are you having today? can you stuff some through the computer? me like cake :D Have a great day!

Well thank you LA...My mom is making pudding cake...I will try my best to stuff some through the computer but I dont think it will work...:D :(

horsesense
07-20-2004, 10:20 AM
eeeh-hmm.
(in my best M.Monroe impression)
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dearest danny-boy
happy birthday to you.

Have a great day big man..:D

orangenblue420
07-20-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by horsesense
eeeh-hmm.
(in my best M.Monroe impression)
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dearest danny-boy
happy birthday to you.

Have a great day big man..:D

I think this would have been much better to see in person :D

horsesense
07-20-2004, 10:26 AM
with the short sexy white dress and all?

orangenblue420
07-20-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by horsesense
with the short sexy white dress and all?



Yeah and you have to be standing over an air vent :rockon:

horsesense
07-20-2004, 10:30 AM
Hopefully my garter doesn't slip..
and this fucin wig wont stay put either...:goofy: