08-03-2004, 11:20 AM
Who is the best QB in the NFL?

EddyMac87
08-03-2004, 11:50 AM
manning

you really think mcNabb is the best?

muse
08-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Why oh why is Chode Green on that list??

EddyMac87
08-03-2004, 12:33 PM
yea, you dont have hasselback, but you do have green??

JWCboozer
08-03-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm a huge Eagles fan but there should only be one name up there: Peyton.

OrangeShadow
08-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Cullpepper

JoRo
08-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Mannins overated big time, i mean, for one he has consistant weapons wit harrison an edge who make him look better, at best hes a solid qb i think but i dont think hes as good as everyone says, good but not elite.

Booher
08-04-2004, 11:49 PM
peytons place

The Dark Knight
08-05-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
Mannins overated big time, i mean, for one he has consistant weapons wit harrison an edge who make him look better, at best hes a solid qb i think but i dont think hes as good as everyone says, good but not elite.

Or you say the same thing for them. Maybe Peyton makes them look better. Marvin can't do it all, someone's gotta throw it to him and Edge lost the thing that make defenses fear him years ago.

JoRo
08-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Honestly I think all three help each other, thats what i meant wit that, and im jus sayin that without all three doin theyre parts they wouldnt be as good as everyone says, i mean sure all three are really really good, but only maybe harrison is elite imo.... and hes gettin older now so ya never know, when players get older they seem to decline, i dont think itll happen like this season but hes gonna be on his way down maybe nex season or the season after.

The Dark Knight
08-05-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
Honestly I think all three help each other, thats what i meant wit that, and im jus sayin that without all three doin theyre parts they wouldnt be as good as everyone says, i mean sure all three are really really good, but only maybe harrison is elite imo.... and hes gettin older now so ya never know, when players get older they seem to decline, i dont think itll happen like this season but hes gonna be on his way down maybe nex season or the season after.

Yes, but Manning runs that offense. He is the QB after all. Alot people don't want to accept the fact that Manning is an elite QB. You don't average over 4100 yards and 27 TD's a season for your career and not be considered an elite QB.

bronx_2003
08-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by The Dark Knight
Yes, but Manning runs that offense. He is the QB after all. Alot people don't want to accept the fact that Manning is an elite QB. You don't average over 4100 yards and 27 TD's a season for your career and not be considered an elite QB.

i agree 100%

Lynch Bailey247
08-05-2004, 12:03 PM
WHERES PLUMMER?!

Chubs_323
08-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Brett Favre!

He's the toughest athlete maybe in the history of sports. He has an awesome arm and is a proven leader. Even with a bad thumb, he's still the best.

Forever_Elway
08-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
WHERES PLUMMER?! jake isn't even near the best

BlueDevilsDB
08-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Manning has the mind....Culpepper has the arm......Vick has the speed.........and Green is face down in the dirt.

Chubs_323
08-10-2004, 08:34 PM
I already voted for Favre, but we need to remember that Brady is Mr. Super Bowl.

BlueDevilsDB
08-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Chubs_323
we need to remember that Brady is Mr. Super Bowl. Brady only looks great because of his team. IMO they could start a QB like Rick Mirer and still make the playoffs. I'm not saying Brady is a bad QB........I think he just got lucky coming into a system like NE.

NZrichy
08-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Bloody hell Im sick of hearing about how Brady is a product of the system!

Every player is a product of their system.

Brady's averages over the last 3 seasons.

3'409 yards
23 TD's
12 Int

There not massive numbers but they are solid.

Remember he hasnt exactly got Randy Moss or Marvin Harrison to throw to and no real running game so he must be doing something right?

Their O Line has been a bunch of no names and sure the D is awesome BUT he has to be given credit!

LiquidBlue
08-12-2004, 12:25 PM
it is a hard decision but im gonna have to go with Vick, he has an average arm and good accuracy and he can run you dont seee much QB's with all three of these, sometimes its rare to find one with two but three? Vick. without question :duh:

Seto
08-14-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Portis'HomeDogg
it is a hard decision but im gonna have to go with Vick, he has an average arm and good accuracy and he can run you dont seee much QB's with all three of these, sometimes its rare to find one with two but three? Vick. without question :duh:

McNabb has one of the best arms in the NFL. His acuracy isnt the best, but a hell of a lot better than Vicks. And he is in the top 3 rushing QBs. (only under Cullpepper, but Vick would have beat them both if he wasnt out half the season) All with hardly any talent on his offense. McNabb is also a team leader and one of the toughest guys on the feild (3 TDs on a broken ankle, played with a broken rib, and played while sick{ended up throwing up that game, but still played and won})

McNabb is the most well rounded QB in the NFL. And next year when he finnaly gets a #1 WR that wouldn't be a #3 on any other team in any other team in the NFL he will easily be the best QB in the NFL.

BlueDevilsDB
08-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Who's the only QB who hasnt been voted for yet?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seto
08-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Den45 KC27
Who's the only QB who hasnt been voted for yet?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I only put Green on because I wanted to fill the whole thing up

AlwaysPhilly
08-14-2004, 01:03 PM
I'm going to have to say McNair. Alot like McNabb, but when it came to playing hurt McNair still played in the game. I was dissappointed to see McNabb out when the game was on the line. This being last years NFC Championship game.

Seto
08-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by AlwaysPhilly
I'm going to have to say McNair. Alot like McNabb, but when it came to playing hurt McNair still played in the game. I was dissappointed to see McNabb out when the game was on the line. This being last years NFC Championship game.

he was playing with a broken rib for a long time, but he was not preforming. He threw 2 int. wich a healthy McNabb would never do. A rib injury affects your throwing motion unlike when he broke his ankle and tore apart the Redskins. McNair is tough, mabe even tougher, but that takes nothing away from McNabb

badintentions
08-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Peyton Manning is a little sissy ###### and because of him AFC lost the Pro Bowl! Fact: Peyton Fagnutt manning never ever wins big games that are important! Marc Bulger should be on that list!

Seto
08-21-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by badintentions
Peyton Manning is a little sissy ###### and because of him AFC lost the Pro Bowl! Fact: Peyton Fagnutt manning never ever wins big games that are important! Marc Bulger should be on that list!

what I don't get is, McNabb has been continualy insulted because of his NFCCG performances. But look at Manning in the playoffs. The AFCCG was 10 times worse than anything McNabb has ever done in his 3 NFCCG loses. 4 int. (McNabb had a broken rib and still outpreformed the so called best QB in the NFL)

I am going by the stats on this one. McNabb had the best QBR in the NFL in the second half of the year. He had the least interceptions and the 2nd most rushing yards for a QB. And that is while he had Thrash as his #1(he is now a #3 for Washington) and Manning had Harrison.

BucsmissLynch
08-25-2004, 05:09 PM
Please, you guys really thing Manning is the Best???
It is obvious Tom Brady Rules!!! Not only Tom, but Chris Simms is looking Hot in Pre-season. I know He'll do well this season.
Go Bucs!!!

~Lots of love
:)

dred
08-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Brady just happens to be on a better team with a great D and a kicker who wins games for him.

Once Brady makes a 21 pt comeback in less than 4 minutes and wins a game I will be impressed.

You remember that game buccs fan?