PDA

View Full Version : T. Owens

L.B-7
09-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Where do you see him next year?

Elway
09-30-2003, 07:07 PM
IF S.F. is smart with another team. HE is an awesome WR, but is he worth the discord he brings to the team? They would be better off drafting some new Receivers or picking them up via Free Agency.

Look how well Pittsburgh has drafted them the last few years.

chiefrocka
10-01-2003, 01:41 PM
I see him with the falcons.

RunByDesign
10-01-2003, 03:14 PM
That's scary, Mike Vick and TO.

ozzy_osbourne
10-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Detroit?

broncofan850
10-03-2003, 04:49 PM
Do any of you know that TO and Randy Moss act Pretty much the same, they both think they are the best on their team. right now the vikings are winning so everybody forgot about moss but TO is still complaining. give owens a few months and then if he's still acting this way, then the niners need to get rid of him

Elway
10-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Atlanta invested heavily in Peerless price, they won't go after T.O.

Look for one of the non-contending teams to go after him to make a move up in the recieveing corps. Maybe the Jets or Ravens... someone who needs an excellent receiver so bad they will put up with the BS.

dcorbett
10-04-2003, 09:07 PM
I think Terrell has earned the right to be a Bengal.

AsianOrange
10-05-2003, 01:39 PM
I just got done watching the Arizona/Dallas game and Arizona can't win with Jeff Blake...

I say the should trade for Ken Dorsey....that Miami squad back in 2001 are all gold!

dcorbett
10-05-2003, 09:05 PM
and the Dallas qback is improving, in my opinion.

I don't talk smack, I state it like it is.

L.B-7
10-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by dcorbett
I think Terrell has earned the right to be a Bengal.
Laf.. The Bengals are losing so many close games. Bengals arent as bad as people think.

AsianOrange
10-07-2003, 11:05 AM
The Bengals could of had the Bills this weekend as well.

Drew Bledsoe misses Peerless Price...and Prices misses Drew.

BuccStabber
10-11-2003, 08:15 PM
T.O reminds me of the commercial I saw of the player talking to the media in the locker room. He says, "man I cant do it all, I need a little help from my team mates"

NinersSBChamps
10-16-2003, 02:52 AM
Owens will not go to Atlanta. Simply because their cap situation wouldnt allow them to take on Owens salary. Vick, Price, and Kerney are getting a lot of money. Price and Owens wouldnt work together...Price got out of Buffalo so he could be a number 1 receiver. You know he wont want to be behind someone again.

TO wont go to Detroit either. Owens and Mooch wont ever be on the same sideline again. I honestly have no clue where TO goes though. If we re-sign him, we cant really get anyone else re-signed or go after a free agent. I doubt he will be here next year though.

Rbucktown
10-23-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by L.B-7
Where do you see him next year?

Out of SF and anyone who picks up his sorry ass should have their head examined. The most overrated WR in the league, I cannot remember when he was a decent WR. He averages about 3 drops a game and in my opinion Garcia makes Ownes look good when he decides to catch a pass. You do not need him Jeff!! Maybe he should join Irvin on ESPN and they can go smoke together while arguing who used to be the most overrated WR ever to play in the NFL. He says his tyrants are because he plays with heart, I say it is because he is an egotistical ass and wants to blame everyone else when he should be taking a long look in the mirror and evaluating his performance because it has really sucked!!