PDA

View Full Version : New catagory for posting

JED Bronco
08-12-2004, 10:44 AM
AroundThe League

Sound good.

Alot of the posters do alot of reading and research about the league. There are also some great sources not available to everyone that get sought out. I'm interested in the competition situation. People post redundantly about the Broncos and it would give some another forum to expand to instead...improve fan knowledge base.

Also Is there a way to limit the amount of post individuals put up on the same thread? Why? Because it would solve two problems:

1. People would not waste posts bickering over things and get so far away from topic. They would be alotted only so many posts (by code association) a week on the same thread.

2. The amount of 10 page threads would be reduced so I wouldn't have to bury my one post at the bottom of them.

If codes can be assigned automatically to threads then the time limit of those threads could also be handled. Why? Threads that are old need to be killed so new info doesn't get buried.

As you can see I'm not a computer type but would like to improve the boards.

Thank you for indulging me:goofy:

rcsodak
08-12-2004, 09:49 PM
but your post counters would object vehemently....

JED Bronco
08-12-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by rcsodak
but your post counters would object vehemently....

Yeah that post count thing would be much less important too!!

Maybe I should put this on the Gen. Dis. board as a pole question?? That would tell the tale.

Hey I'm not looking to shut anyone down. My posts aren't all that. There is a reasonable level that would produce more quality in my opinion and the "Around The League" thing would expand their range for more numbers if that is their main goal.

By the way do the moderators ever answer these feedback things? I'm still waiting on a couple of answers???