PDA

View Full Version : Griffin hurt!



touchdownking
08-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Just heard on the radio that Griffin got hurt today. Said he is pending xrays but it looks pretty serious. Not good.

Qistheman
08-12-2004, 02:39 PM
what!!!!!!!!!??????/

brom66an6
08-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by touchdownking
Just heard on the radio that Griffin got hurt today. Said he is pending xrays but it looks pretty serious. Not good.

What station?

Helderht_
08-12-2004, 02:43 PM
what???????????
R U KIDDIN???

The Real Mr X
08-12-2004, 02:44 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Qistheman
08-12-2004, 02:44 PM
did they say morning or afternoon practice?

Helderht_
08-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Man this cant be true....

touchdownking
08-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!


I know, I know it was a mean trick. Im sorry:)

:rolleyes:

Qistheman
08-12-2004, 02:46 PM
dude... me and you.... me and you:fight:

OSUrulez
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
I was fixing to say. lol

Krugan
08-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Grats for you, you now will have noone believing what you say:)

Be proud....

The Real Mr X
08-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by touchdownking
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!


I know, I know it was a mean trick. Im sorry:)

:rolleyes:

:confused: why??

Helderht_
08-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Man U almost killed me............

Qistheman
08-12-2004, 02:49 PM
hey osu, did you hear about the brick layer that put the letters OU in darker brick on boone pickens stadium during the renovation

Chicago-Broncofreak
08-12-2004, 02:49 PM
dirty trick

brom66an6
08-12-2004, 02:49 PM
That is a sick sense of humor, to joke about somone being injured. That's almost as bad as telling a 5 year old that their parents are dead just to have the parents walk in 5 minutes later.

arapaho
08-12-2004, 02:50 PM
don't ever, ever ever do that again!!!:mad:

The Real Mr X
08-12-2004, 02:51 PM
I nearly pissed my pants.

Qistheman
08-12-2004, 02:52 PM
i did piss mine

brom66an6
08-12-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm suprised that touchdownking hasn't gone to the ravens board and told them that the madden curse has struck again.

Mount-n-Groan
08-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Note to self...

Pick up kids from school
Buy eggs, milk, laundry soap at store
Talk to the Morelli brothers about paying touchdownking a little visit...
Empty History folder

OklahomaSooners
08-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Qistheman
hey osu, did you hear about the brick layer that put the letters OU in darker brick on boone pickens stadium during the renovation

shew.......had me going there

Are you serious Q about the bricklayer. That is to funny.

Perry1977
08-12-2004, 02:59 PM
I'm gonna kick you in the nuts!!!

OklahomaSooners
08-12-2004, 03:04 PM
That was mean. You awnry thing.

Denver '78
08-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan

Talk to the Morelli brothers about paying touchdownking a little visit...
[/list]

If you need any help paying the fee, just gimme a call I can wire it to you in 10 minutes

The Real Mr X
08-12-2004, 03:08 PM
But if he did get injured would we be..that screwed? I mean there's still Hearst Anderson Bell and more...

Lynch Bailey247
08-12-2004, 03:08 PM
what a little pecker face

Mount-n-Groan
08-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Denver '78
If you need any help paying the fee, just gimme a call I can wire it to you in 10 minutes

They collect skulls & sell human organs on the black market so that will be payment enough, but thanks for the offer.

The Dark Knight
08-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by touchdownking
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!


I know, I know it was a mean trick. Im sorry:)

:rolleyes:


That's f_cking trolling d!ckbag.

Qistheman
08-12-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
shew.......had me going there

Are you serious Q about the bricklayer. That is to funny.

yes i am and it is hilarious. it is hard to see but it is there

ReleaseTheBeast7
08-13-2004, 09:03 AM
I knew nothing was wrong with Q... I checked the Broncos website before I read it.

rcsodak
08-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Krugan
Grats for you, you now will have noone believing what you say:)

Be proud....

Yup....he's right up there with bronconKC.....both full of sh*t!