PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's TV, video and audio clip problem

tucsonbronco
07-19-2003, 11:23 PM
I am unable to launch any of these from the Bronco's website. Is there a download that I need, or something else? I have a Compaq laptop with XP, plenty free space and 248 mb RAM. Can anybody help?

FanForever
08-17-2003, 10:15 AM
This season I have also not been able to access the Bronco TV or any other video clip. I also live in Tucson, but I do not see any reason why this would cause it not to work. Some help is greatly apprieciated....we are dying here to see a glimpse of the new team

tucsonbronco
08-18-2003, 12:28 PM
From the reply from FanForever this seems to be exclusive to the Tucson area. It seems outrageus to make that assumption, however, the odds of that are slim. Does anybody else have similar issue? I got a response from Andrew Mason that I needed Windows Media Player, and email him if that didn't resolve the issue and he would do some more checking with their tech experts. I have had Windows Media Player on my system since day one and gotten all the updates for it and it still doesn't work. I did send an email to Andrew with that information several weeks ago and got no response. Since the Preseason games have not been broadcast in our area we are starving for a look at the team and their progression through training camp into the season. Anybody's thoughts would be appreciated. If you don't want to enter a post in this forum you can email me at matuc@msn.com

TucsonBronco

tucsonbronco
08-22-2003, 11:44 AM
With a recommendation from Andrew Mason I have found a solution, and have a request based on the tecdhnical needs for it. I have Norton Anti-virus and Norton Internet Security, (a firewall). Starting on a different website, I have to disable Norton then go to Broncos site and can view the Broncos TV. Once on the Broncos site I can enable Norton to have higher security, and when choosing a video, get a runtime error, select not to debug and the video plays.
Thanks for the solution.
Now for the suggestion: It appears that the issue is that virus protection has to be turned off before going to the Broncos site. I would hope that the staff and engineers there would be sensitive in today's internet environment for site visitors' desire and even need for security on the web. Can this be addressed? One would think so since othe sites and applications run fine without such a workaround and loss of security.
Thanks for your attention!

BRONCOS IN HOUSTON IN JANUARY!