PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 6 2009 Broncos vs Chargers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Elway
10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Well we are off to a surprising start 5-0 Having great wins over Dallas and The Pats. We are making people believers. (Unless they are biased Jamie Dukes)

We have another test this week against the Dolts.

Last meeting:
With the AFC West title on the line in Week 17 last season, the Chargers dismantled the Broncos, 52-21.

Streaks:
The Chargers have won five of the last six meetings, but trail the overall series, 53-44-1.

The Chargers are coming off a bye, and have had 2 weeks to prepare. They will be ready. They are clicking on the passing game, but they have to because LT can' get it going. They have a porous run Defense so Knowshon may find some openings. This will be another test for us. Seems each week we have to prove ourselves, so lets hope McDaniels has us ready.

Win - Lose - Tie lets hope for a good game without any of our guys getting injured. Please follow the COC and if any issues arise contact any of the mods. Thank you.

GO BRONCOS :logo:

getlynched47
10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Chargers are a bunch of turf-munchers. Go Broncos :go: :td: :logo:

The only worry I have in this game is that the Chargers have had 2 weeks to prepare for us.

A concern last year would be that this team would go in extremely over-confident and get pounded, but this team is much different.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to a very very good game (from the Broncos) :salute!:

Bronco#6
10-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!! beat the bolts

Mustangtoby
10-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I think our "new" team is gonna be prepared, I think SD might be in trouble. I don't want to be over confident, but I am so stoked to see the dolts get spanked after the last game of the year last year. They are not the team from last year, and neither are our Broncos! GO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

MileHighMagic15
10-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Lets Go Broncos!!!!!

Dolts are worthless!!!!

24-17 BRONCOS!!!

:logo::orton:

BroncFanIN
10-18-2009, 06:16 PM
GO Broncos! :beer:

I'm ready for some Broncos football :D

LordTrychon
10-18-2009, 06:23 PM
:td::logo::peace::salute!::beer:

Elway
10-18-2009, 06:36 PM
:td::logo::peace::salute!::beer:

No one emoticons quite like you LT.

#24 Next Champ
10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Mannnn I can't wait this game, I'ma dip outta school a lil early tmr just so I can get home and watch the pregame!, I hate MNF games on sunday...but boyyy does it make Monday better WOOH! :logo:

DenverSpark
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I can't see most of this game because of school. :sad: FML.

rjent
10-18-2009, 07:47 PM
I Can't Wait! :coffee:

I am so stoked for this game! :orton::logo::D

rjent
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
I can't see most of this game because of school. :sad: FML.

Can you get someone to DVR or tape it for you? :sad:

ThatBroncosReppinDCboy
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM
After the Giants lost to the Saints our D is ranked #1 again. Thats sweet :D

BloodRunsO&B
10-18-2009, 08:32 PM
I was at that playoff deciding game (check the signature and see the Dolt fans behind me) and it was BRUTAL.

But in true Bronco fashion I will be heading down again tomorrow with the boyfriend. Look for our sign (HUGE and I will upload it tomorrow) and us (me in Marshall blue and him in Dumervil orange) at the 50 yard line, 18 row, Denver side.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:go::t d::peace::salute!:

NebraskanBronco
10-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Hopefully Orton produces again, i need him to get me at least 50 fantasy points too :D

Ocrush4ever
10-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I can't wait! Have my daughter (15) on Monday, and I hardly ever get to watch games with her. Hopefully the Broncos make it a great one!

BloodRunsO&B
10-18-2009, 09:15 PM
I feel like a little girl waiting up on Christmas eve. I absolutely cannot wind down. I'm getting nervous. I probably shouldn't have looked on the Charger website. I don't know why but the idea that Philis is 4-0 on Monday Night took a little of the wind out of my sails.

I do not want a repeat of last years game. I cannot walk out of their stadium again a loser. It was a LONG train ride back to the car from the stadium with all those Dolt fans.

Chillez
10-18-2009, 09:27 PM
I can't wait until this game starts.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :logo::logo:

Tremendous45th
10-18-2009, 11:51 PM
im ready.....

here we go baby here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

AtwaterHITS27
10-19-2009, 12:11 AM
I feel like a little girl waiting up on Christmas eve. I absolutely cannot wind down. I'm getting nervous. I probably shouldn't have looked on the Charger website. I don't know why but the idea that Philis is 4-0 on Monday Night took a little of the wind out of my sails.

I do not want a repeat of last years game. I cannot walk out of their stadium again a loser. It was a LONG train ride back to the car from the stadium with all those Dolt fans.

I was nervous before the Broncos Chargers game last year. I'm more anxious right now. I literally felt lost today without seeing my Broncos. Have fun at the game tomorrow!

Go Broncos! - Holding it down over here in Oklahoma. :td::go:

Frenchy180
10-19-2009, 01:38 AM

Keep in mind Tom Brady was undefeated in overtime until last week. Luckily this is a team that doesn't care about history like that... The only history they care about is winning the Super Bowl

Andyy_47
10-19-2009, 01:46 AM
Well lads I won't be able to see any of the game tonight since I'll be getting absolutely smashed at Green Day tonight (i.e. Drunk). Enjoy the game, hoping for a Broncos win obvious!

:go: Have a good day everyone! :peace:

Justin Roberts
10-19-2009, 02:08 AM
I would say we blow them out buuuut since they had a bye week and have had all this time preparing for us knowing this is a must win for them scares me

hopefully we get a little better then last week and take it to them :helmet:

MileHighStud
10-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Broncos baby!!!!!!!!!!! Wwwwwwooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Orange crush baby!!!!! You cant stop what cant be stopped!!!!!

CHARGER$
10-19-2009, 02:19 AM
Yeah um good luck and all that nice stuff…

BroncoKing
10-19-2009, 04:38 AM
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!! :beer:

Vhailor
10-19-2009, 05:36 AM
Let's go 6-and-0!

MoXplant
10-19-2009, 05:51 AM
gameday!

GameDAY!

GAMEDAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Smash^$^%$%$!!! Crush^$%$#%$#!!!

Chargers suk*&%&^(O!!!!
Rivers*&%$^#E^*%@!!
LT-LOL&*^&*^%%^@@!!!!

SMAAASSSSSSSSSH!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

yea, I'm stoked!!!!!! 6-0

:logo: :salute::orton: :peace: :logo:

AZ Snake Fan
10-19-2009, 06:05 AM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

Carfin
10-19-2009, 06:26 AM
Tight game beckons tonight.

Hopefully we can go in at the half with a lead and not have to rely on 4th quarter heroics.

Get them pumped.

:salute:

Broncbeat
10-19-2009, 07:01 AM
Let's go Bronco's! I can hardly wait. Hope time flies today. I'm ready for some football!:td::orton::go::logo::salute:

BroncoKing
10-19-2009, 07:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6--pOALGI-I

ozzies94ta
10-19-2009, 08:38 AM
i'm goin to b-dubs (buffalo wild wings) with my boss (a chiefs fan) and a co-worker (a chargers fan) to watch the game tonight with 2 more friends of mine (1 is a Broncos fan, other is a Cowboys fan) and it's gonna be a blast!

My coworker is sporting his Tomlinson jersey and a dolts hat, I got my TD jersey and Broncos hat, my boss is sporting his chiefs apparel (lol) and tonight is RAWKIN!

here's to a win 2nite, 6-0, and the division title! :beer:

(qouting Stan from South Park) Go Broncos! (then Kyle) Ya! Go Broncos!

Snarfalicious
10-19-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm skipping my night class so I don't have to miss a minute of this game. Hopefully the Broncos are as hyped (and more) as I am to see how this game pans out. It's going to be a test, but if we run the ball, sustain long drives, and stop the deep ball and screen on D, we might get out of here with a win.

My breakout player tonight is Robert Ayers. Mark it up.

JoeyBee
10-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Tonight is going to be a tough game. I know a lot of people are overlooking the Chargers but I think this will be a little closer of a game than most would like to believe.

We need to remember how we are right now. We're proud of our team. We're proud of Kyle Orton and most of all we're supporting our guys.

Win, lose, or draw tonight we need to realize that we are OK. If we have a bad game, it's just that. It's not the end of the season. So think twice before you put up that "WE'RE DOOOOOOMED" thread. Regardless of what happens we are still a GREAT team with a BRIGHT future and are playing far above anyone's expectations.

Win, lose, or draw... We'll be alright. :go:

Alastor
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Win, lose, or draw... We'll be alright. :go:

Mute point. We're going to win.

gmjones2001
10-19-2009, 09:01 AM
:td::logo::peace::salute!: ...

You had me at :td:

Broncos Bassist
10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm so stoked for tonight that I've gotten absolutely nothing done at work today. And I have to go to the airport and pick up my in-laws before the game. ugh.

Is anybody else struggling with getting used to the idea of the team being prepared every week? Last year, I'd have been pulling my hair out because I knew deep down that they wouldn't show up to play. This year, it's because I have some sort of confidence that they're going to be ready to hit someone in the mouth. Go Broncos!

Well lads I won't be able to see any of the game tonight since I'll be getting absolutely smashed at Green Day tonight (i.e. Drunk). Enjoy the game, hoping for a Broncos win obvious!

:go: Have a good day everyone! :peace:

Hoist one for me! :rockon: :beer:

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Aw man.... I think the clock is slow.

:logo:
:logo:GO BRONCOS!!:logo:

-Rod-
10-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Are you ready for some footbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall?????

Oh yeeeeaaaaaa!!! Let's take this division and crush the Dolties on MNF!!!!!! I hope Gruden is there as a commentator, I really like him.

rainmaker
10-19-2009, 10:55 AM
This is the longest day EVER and it's only noon. I'll never make it to seven oclock. Well maybe I will...

GO DENVER:helmet::helmet: Blam Blam

rainmaker
10-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Aw man.... I think the clock is slow.

:logo:GO BRONCOS!!:logo:

I don't feel tardy...

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Are you ready for some footbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall?????

Oh yeeeeaaaaaa!!! Let's take this division and crush the Dolties on MNF!!!!!! I hope Gruden is there as a commentator, I really like him.

Chucky will be there on MNF until he gets a new coaching job. I really like him too. He's very intelligent and can be VERY funny.

I don't feel tardy...

I got my PENCIL!

Gimme something to write on man!!

rainmaker
10-19-2009, 11:24 AM
I got my PENCIL!

Gimme something to write on man!!

Hey theres a MNF party tonight...are you goin?

What do ya think the Broncos are gonna look like this year?

WHOA!!!

I've got it bad...

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Hey theres a MNF party tonight...are you goin?

What do ya think the Broncos are gonna look like this year?

WHOA!!!

I've got it bad...

:laugh:

It's OK... I think we ALL have it bad today. :goofy:

BEAT THE BOLTS!! :fight:

Broncogangsta86
10-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey For tonights game, are the broncos wearing the throwbacks again or is it the current Uniforms? I need to know so i can suit up and support!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

- yea u r

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey For tonights game, are the broncos wearing the throwbacks again or is it the current Uniforms? I need to know so i can suit up and support!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

- yea u r

Yes. They are wearing the away version tonight. :salute:

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 12:03 PM
crap I'm nervous...

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 12:05 PM
crap I'm nervous...

You're not alone.

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 12:06 PM
You're not alone.

I feel so much better :laugh:

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 12:15 PM

It's one of those games that I'm cautiously optimistic. :goofy:

KennyCS
10-19-2009, 12:48 PM

I just used that exact term to describe to my boss how I feel about tonight.
:highfive

Broncogangsta86
10-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Me too! Nervous..
3 teams that make me nervous

SD
Indianapolis
Baltimore

I'm getting too many SD haters bombing my Facebook page all because i said this

Broncogangsta Wants Phillip Rivers to get his head Cracked open and spleen ruptured - GO BRONCOS!!!!!about an hour ago clear

thats not too harsh now is it?

broncosgal24
10-19-2009, 12:49 PM
I think the reason everyone is so nervous is because in years past we'd never know what team was going to show up. Was it going to be the team that played well and was prepared or the team that looked like they just didn't care. I don't worry so much about that this year. Josh is doing a fantastic job preparing the guys every week and I really don't see them letting down for any opponent - let alone a division rival. I love that he is game planning for each opponent to take into consideration the ways we can capitalize on their weaknesses and neutralize their strengths. I feel like tonight will be a new era in the Broncos history on MNF - we have the heart we need again to win the tough games! I just wish the game was on already. I am so stoked! GO BRONCOS!!! :td::go::salute::D

Atwnbroncfan
10-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Expect a lot of screens from the chargers early. The broncos have shown they get beat by screens in the 1st half a lot.

-Rod-
10-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Come on Doom, Jared Allen is getting close, go get some sacks!

Broncogangsta86
10-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Right you both are!!

Broncosgal, i totally agree with you on that. McDaniels was speaking on how when preparing for the Pats, they stayed late every day watching footage and studying the team... the of course, we come out with another W, and even with this game being so important because of the Division Rivalry, I'm sure they are not only targeting the screens and Lil' Darren Sproles, but I'm hoping they get that good coverage on Antonio Gates. Without them two Chargers would look like the old SD Chargers of 2001 but now its a bit scary! Just a few hours away from losing my voice and knocking my friends out who are charger (bandwggoner) fans - Go BRONCOS!!

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 01:22 PM
I just used that exact term to describe to my boss how I feel about tonight.
:highfive

^5 back at ya.

We need one of those smilies. :salute:

:go:

gmjones2001
10-19-2009, 01:25 PM
crap I'm nervous...

I'm right there with ya bro!

gmjones2001
10-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Expect a lot of screens from the chargers early. The broncos have shown they get beat by screens in the 1st half a lot.

Yep.

I hope McD has worked on that this week. I'm sure he has.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
10-19-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm not nervous at all. We are going to beat the snot out of them.

They match up poorly with us everywhere. They'll have to pass to beat us, we're the best defensive team against the pass. They are horrible stopping the run, we have a good running game and dominant O-line. They just cut their starting Safety, so even though Hart was the scapegoat, their secondary is still underperforming. They have an average O-line, we should be able to get a good rush, which should force Rivers into some mistakes.

I mean, unless LT recaptures his youth, I don't think the Chargers can beat us by passing.

KennyCS
10-19-2009, 01:35 PM
I think the main reason I'm nervous about this game is this:

At SOME point in the season, the world is going to finally start giving the Broncos the respect they deserve. The first 3 wins were luck or against crappy teams. Then we beat Dallas... and rather than giving us credit, they said "Oh, Dallas isn't very good after all." Then we beat New England... again it was "Tom Brady is not himself yet. He's still coming back from injury."

Of course, with San Diego at 2-2 (soon to be 2-3) it will be easy (almost automatic) for them to degrade the Chargers for being bad, rather than FINALLY admitting that there is something REAL to this Broncos team. (Of course, if San Diego is so bad, why are the majority of "experts" picking against us?)

And, (although I know it won't happen) there is the chance that Denver loses tonight. Which will make EVERYONE (except those of us who know better) say "SEE! I told you they suck! Broncos suck. Orton sucks. Thank god, San Diego finally exposed them for the 5-0 frauds that they were."

So, that's why I'm nervous. One of the teams we beat this year will be the one that was good enough to prove we can beat anyone. Will this one be the one that opens the eyes of our detractors?

Who knows.

But, let's just beat these guys (and the next team, and the team after that...) and find out.

rainmaker
10-19-2009, 01:51 PM
I think the main reason I'm nervous about this game is this:

At SOME point in the season, the world is going to finally start giving the Broncos the respect they deserve. The first 3 wins were luck or against crappy teams. Then we beat Dallas... and rather than giving us credit, they said "Oh, Dallas isn't very good after all." Then we beat New England... again it was "Tom Brady is not himself yet. He's still coming back from injury."

Of course, with San Diego at 2-2 (soon to be 2-3) it will be easy (almost automatic) for them to degrade the Chargers for being bad, rather than FINALLY admitting that there is something REAL to this Broncos team. (Of course, if San Diego is so bad, why are the majority of "experts" picking against us?)

And, (although I know it won't happen) there is the chance that Denver loses tonight. Which will make EVERYONE (except those of us who know better) say "SEE! I told you they suck! Broncos suck. Orton sucks. Thank god, San Diego finally exposed them for the 5-0 frauds that they were."

So, that's why I'm nervous. One of the teams we beat this year will be the one that was good enough to prove we can beat anyone. Will this one be the one that opens the eyes of our detractors?

Who knows.

But, let's just beat these guys (and the next team, and the team after that...) and find out.

Well like MR Miagee says. You make good fight... earn respect.

One thing I know for sure, The chargers are not gonna blow us out. So I am not nervous, it's their house, and I know we'll play tough and have a better than average chance at winning. So either way, the Broncos are back. And that makes me :D!!!!

It's not like last year when in the back of our minds every Denver fan knew what was about to happen.

This year it's SD fans with the big "UH-OH" in the back of their minds.

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm not nervous at all.

Hold me.

Mile_High_Kiwi
10-19-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm so excited! This will be the first Broncos game I get to watch LIVE this year.

I live in New Zealand and while we get 2 games per week the Broncos are rarely on TV here.

I've even taken the day off work to watch the game :go:

ERoyal248
10-19-2009, 02:41 PM

I'm nervous too.. :go::go::orton::orton:

MileHighStud
10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Broncos Baby!!!! 5-0 and still not getting our respect!!!! Dawkins and the D goin' to "TAKE IT!!!!!"

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm so excited! This will be the first Broncos game I get to watch LIVE this year.

I live in New Zealand and while we get 2 games per week the Broncos are rarely on TV here.

I've even taken the day off work to watch the game :go:

:cool:

Hope we don't disappoint our world wide fans. :logo:

:go:

Nomad Broncofan
10-19-2009, 02:55 PM
GO BRONCOS

:beer:here's to a good game, no injuries and a BRONCOS win!!

lbargers
10-19-2009, 02:57 PM
I can't wait to get off work! Hurry up 6:30.... :go::td::go::fight:

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 02:58 PM
I don't think BroncoLand has had THIS much excitement brewing for a long time.

I LOVE IT!! :rockon:

ERoyal248
10-19-2009, 03:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSfC5WL7T2I

I hope Dawkins levels Phylis.

BroncoManiac_69
10-19-2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSfC5WL7T2I

I hope Dawkins levels Phylis.

And more than once. :rockon:

bronco30
10-19-2009, 03:30 PM
gunna need more pressure tonight than vs the pats...i now were best pass defense but they have alot of weapons n rivers is pretty good..i hate to admit that

offense needs to run it fairly good keep them off the field n convert short yardage we struggle at that...n hopefully orton can keep up his great work...

clady vs merriman should be good..

hopefully no major injuries on either team..

30-23 broncos

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 03:57 PM

Yup that's a perfect description of how I'm feeling.

On paper, we should whoop the dolts a**es, but on paper the Eagles should have whooped the Faiders a**es and look what happened yesterday :eek:, so I've got a funny feeling about this game.

porkadachop
10-19-2009, 03:59 PM
After tonight the magic number to eliminate the Chargers will be 8.

:orton:

Coincidence?

Elway
10-19-2009, 04:02 PM
I am more afraid of us beating ourselves then the Chargers doing it to us.

We need to play smart, avoid any turnovers and watch out for the long ball they love so much in SD.

jetrazor74
10-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Boomer just said most fans in Qualcomm will be chanting "Go Chargers."

Apparently he's not aware that most of the fans in the stadium will be wearing Orange and Blue!! :logo: :rockon:

jetrazor74
10-19-2009, 04:05 PM
I am more afraid of us beating ourselves then the Chargers doing it to us.

We need to play smart, avoid any turnovers and watch out for the long ball they love so much in SD.

Amen, brother!

KennyCS
10-19-2009, 04:08 PM
tick tick tick tick...

Feel that, Chargers?

tick tick tick tick

It's inescapable.

tick tick tick tick

You're just about an hour away...

tick tick tick tick

Here comes your BEATDOWN!

JoeyBee
10-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Boomer just said most fans in Qualcomm will be chanting "Go Chargers."

Apparently he's not aware that most of the fans in the stadium will be wearing Orange and Blue!! :logo: :rockon:

Exactly! When you have to rely on Broncos fans to sell out your stadium your going to have a hard time over powering them.

porkadachop
10-19-2009, 04:12 PM
tick tick tick tick...

Feel that, Chargers?

tick tick tick tick

It's inescapable.

tick tick tick tick

You're just about an hour away...

tick tick tick tick

Here comes your BEATDOWN!

That ticking clock is also the timer that will close the windows on any championship dreams this team has. This team is on the decline. Soon they will have to rebuild.

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Quote from an unnamed San Diego Charger when asked about the 2008 regular season showdown vs. Denver: "We physically beat the hell out of them. There is no other way for me to say it"

Kick their a** Broncos!!! :fight:

But to their credit they did hand our asses to us in that game, against one of the worst defenses we've ever witnessed.

But that was last year. This is now. This isn't the same team.

jetrazor74
10-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Exactly! When you have to rely on Broncos fans to sell out your stadium your going to have a hard time over powering them.

Not only that, but SD hasn't stopped a single runningback yet, and between Knowshon AND Buck back tonight, we're gonna roll over them.

porkadachop
10-19-2009, 04:32 PM
TJ just said...

"Yes, they're for real. I'm not saying this because I bleed Bronco orange. I'm saying this because I know football."

I LOVE IT!

bronco6maniac84
10-19-2009, 04:32 PM
hear that Keyshawn???

Tom Jackson: "I'm not saying this cause I bleed Bronco Orange, I'm saying this cause I KNOW FOOTBALL! This team is FOR REAL!!!"

BlingSter
10-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Been waitin all week for this game, I can't wait!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Here's to 6-0

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Denver Broncos Inactives:

Just got the inactives for today’s game. Chris Baker, Brandon Gorin, Spencer Larsen, Brandon Lloyd, Kenny McKinley, Jarvis Moss and Seth Olsen will not dress for tonight’s matchup. Tom Brandstater is inactive as well, listed as the team’s third quarterback.

So we'll see Hillis out there returning kickoffs again??? :confused:

Cyrend
10-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Denver Broncos Inactives:

So we'll see Hillis out there returning kickoffs again??? :confused:

Kenny McKinley AND Brandon Lloyd out? Doesn't that mean we are only playing 4 wide recievers? Or am I missing something here?

Anyways, that does leave the question of who is back taking kicks. Maybe Eddie and the debut of Alphonso Smith back there? I dunno...

beat255
10-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Kenny McKinley AND Brandon Lloyd out? Doesn't that mean we are only playing 4 wide recievers? Or am I missing something here?

Anyways, that does leave the question of who is back taking kicks. Maybe Eddie and the debut of Alphonso Smith back there? I dunno...

Yeah.... Brandon Stokley

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Yeah.... Brandon Stokley

Brandon Marshall

Eddie Royal

Jabar Gaffney

Brandon Stokley

That's 4 wide receivers. Get it?

beat255
10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Brandon Marshall

Eddie Royal

Jabar Gaffney

Brandon Stokley

That's 4 wide receivers. Get it?

Oh my bad.

Having a bad day....

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh my bad.

Having a bad day....

It's all good...

everybody has those bad days once in a while. But you'll be all better once the game starts!!! :salute!:

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
100 proof....check

herbal essence....check

bronco flags on car and large window out front of the house....check

bronco pillows laid out in each direction im possible to throw a punch in....check

bronco pilsner glass full of some 7up chaser....check

another bronco fan reporting for duty....check

here we go baby here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helmet::helmet:

Justblaze2729
10-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Alot of 2 tight end sets is the game plan i guess...run it down their throats

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Alot of 2 tight end sets is the game plan i guess...run it down their throats

yea right into that steroids babies face right down his throat...

getlynched47
10-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Oh crap did you guys see that fight on the field??? wow.

beat255
It's all good...

everybody has those bad days once in a while. But you'll be all better once the game starts!!! :salute!:

Yeah. Broncos moving to 6-0 will definitely help.:salute:

Cool a brawl started lol.

Justblaze2729

Im lovin it baby lol so excited

-Rod-
10-19-2009, 04:56 PM
I think the entire Dolts roster went to our sideline to talk some smack. Damn we need to hit those fools hard.

rainmaker
Dude this is gonna be a RUCKUS!!!!!! Go Denver! Fight em....

Elway
Looks like a little pre game brohahah almost broke out
Love it, at least we are showing some spirit here.

Snk16
10-19-2009, 04:57 PM
HERE WE GO BRONCOS! GET A WIN!

A nice brithday gift from the Broncos to me would be a win. :salute!:

rainmaker
Ten bucks says rivers started it.]

Snk16
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

This game is gonna be hard hitting! :beer:

broncosgal24
10-19-2009, 04:59 PM

What happened? I go out to put meat on the grill and miss something. They're already getting into it? That is great! I hope we put a major hurt on them all night!

Downboy
10-19-2009, 04:59 PM
HERE WE GO BRONCOS! GET A WIN!

A nice brithday gift from the Broncos to me would be a win. :salute!:

Haha mine is tomorrow. All I want is a win.:D

bronx_2003
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
HEY GUYS, HUGE GAME!!!!!

I don't know if this has been posted but here are the inactives

San Diego Chargers Inactives
6 QB Charlie Whitehurst (3rd Quarterback)
41 FS C.J. Spillman
61 C Nick Hardwick
69 C Tyronne Green
84 WR Buster Davis
90 LB Antwan Applewhite
92 DE-DT Vaughn Martin

Chargers Starting Lineup Changes from the Flip Card
None San Diego Chargers Roster Changes from the Flip Card
None
Denver Broncos Inactives
3 QB Tom Brandstater (third quarterback)
11 WR Kenny McKinley
46 LB-FB Spencer Larsen
70 G Seth Olsen
75 DL Chris Baker
77 T Brandon Gorin
84 WR Brandon Lloyd
94 OLB Jarvis Moss

COME ON BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-19-2009, 05:02 PM
i dont have a good vibe for this game. just a stupid gut feeling that tonights going to be an ugly one!

quick mcdaniels! make it stop!

IA_Broncosfan53
10-19-2009, 05:03 PM
So SD started that "fight"?

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:03 PM
lmao did anyone see keyshawn mock merrimans dance lmao

golden

BroncFanIN
10-19-2009, 05:04 PM
i dont have a good vibe for this game. just a stupid gut feeling that tonights going to be an ugly one!

quick mcdaniels! make it stop!

don't worry.

Its just gas.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
don't worry.

Its just gas.

just nervous gas!

oh man. this is the most pumped up ive been so far this year.

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:06 PM
y did it say phyllis stream is 4-0 against broncos didnt they lose to us last year?

Justblaze2729
10-19-2009, 05:06 PM
rivers is so lame lol he prolly thought that glass thing he did was cool

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
wow phylis thinks he's some kind of football einstein. look at him drawing plays on a glass board like he's doing the quadratic formula.

i wish horton was as smart as him!

Downboy
10-19-2009, 05:09 PM
y did it say phyllis stream is 4-0 against broncos didnt they lose to us last year?

I think they meant 4-0 at home against us

BroncFanIN
10-19-2009, 05:09 PM

I thought the same thing. I think they meant when he was at home...he is 4-0.

Here's to making it 4-1! :beer:

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:10 PM
norv turner is a bum im glad he coaches them

BroncFanIN
10-19-2009, 05:11 PM
just nervous gas!

oh man. this is the most pumped up ive been so far this year.

Seeing the two teams go at it pre-game really lit the atmosphere up.

Man, I really wanna see the Broncos kick some serious Bolt ass tonight.

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Seeing the two teams go at it pre-game really lit the atmosphere up.

Man, I really wanna see the Broncos kick some serious Bolt ass tonight.

so we can say ass?

Justblaze2729
10-19-2009, 05:14 PM
so we can say ass?

when speaking about the chargers there should be exceptions

Atwnbroncfan
10-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Im ready for Knowshon to start cracking some heads.

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Im ready for Knowshon to start cracking some heads.

he is nice isnt he.....

^Hawk^
10-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Checking in from Cincinnati! Excited to see the pre-game "festivities"....almost like watching a Hanson Brothers Hockey game.

Reggie Dunlop: What are you guys doing?
Steve Hanson: Puttin' on the foil!
Jeff Hanson: Every game!
Jack Hanson: Yeah, you want some?

LOL!

BroncFanIN
10-19-2009, 05:22 PM
so we can say ass?

Yes we can.

Any words that are acceptable on broadcast TV is acceptable here.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
i think these road unis are sexy.

BlingSter
10-19-2009, 05:24 PM
didn't know we were wearing the retro jerseys again..

I find it hard to cheer for the Broncos when they aren't sporting the blue and orange. I feel like i'm cheating on the broncos...lol :go:

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:24 PM
like he said

"champ is still the premiere cornerback in the national football league"

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
didn't know we were wearing the retro jerseys again..

I find it hard to cheer for the Broncos when they aren't sporting the blue and orange. I feel like i'm cheating on the broncos...lol :go:

turn the lights off and it wont FEEL like cheating:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

BlingSter
10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
turn the lights off and it wont FEEL like cheating:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

I kinda like that dirty feeling... LOL

broncosgal24
10-19-2009, 05:26 PM
So has Gaffney got his socks swirled again tonight? Haven't seen him yet. I thought that was pretty cool last game . Sure made it easy to pick him out.

porkadachop
10-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Sorry for being off topic, but I need to brag on my 2nd favorite pro sports team. The Phillies are headed to the World Series!!!:salute!:

BroncsSB#3
10-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I like the white stripes better than the mustard

2 Minute Warning
10-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Yes we can.

Any words that are acceptable on broadcast TV is acceptable here.

Really????:eek: Have you seen my soap opera lately????!!:shake::speech::P

BlingSter
10-19-2009, 05:28 PM
I like the white stripes better than the mustard

QFT..

I actually like the white Retro's.. Could never wear one though.

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:29 PM
tom cracks me up lololololololol

look we still the underdogs i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justblaze2729
yess they picked the chargers more than us :go:

BroncsSB#3
Coach, Chris and Tom like what the Broncos have shown so far.

BlingSter
10-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Steve: Chargers

Matt: Charges

Stuart: Charges

Coach: Denver

Key: chargers

Chris: Denver

Tom: Denver

Boomer: ?

There are the "expert" picks

Elway
Well here we go!

Buckle up! Follow the COC!

GO BRONCOS! :logo:

Incomplete84
Lets show em who wants it more!

Momentum
Take this ish!!!!!

RaiderFanSD
Broncos got this.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
5 experts pick dolts
3 experts pick broncos.

coach picked us and he's 5-0. i hope he stays undefeated!

anyway. its about to start. time to log off!

enjoy the game everyone!

Vulcan
TJ, that was upright hilarious.

"You know who I'm going with... just flip it over"

lolad
Go broncos!

BroncFanIN
I am SO ready for some BRONCOS Football!!!

GO BRONCOS! :rockon:

Spacecowboy007
10-19-2009, 05:31 PM
I cant believe those morons picked denver over san diego whats up with that
:helmet:

BlingSter
5-0 and we still get no respect..

This is not last years broncos! how many times does this need to be said ?
:logo::logo::logo::logo:

Hoserman117
I'm so PUMPED!!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!! :go:

d-bronx42
Its game time baby!! Lets go Broncos!! :logo::logo::logo:

jeremy_koenig
10-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Let's Go Broncos!!!!!! I'm so pumped:salute!::P

Elway
Well if we win we are way up in the division.

We lose... we still lead the division. :)

Let's just win to rub it in though!

Hardbodyaz
Hey, whats the name of the song in the NASCAR commercial?? For the life of me I cant figure it out...ugh

broncos4thewin
10-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Go Broncos!

jeremy_koenig
10-19-2009, 05:34 PM
I love how the announcers are just all over the Chargers. Lol.........i hope Dumervile shuts Rivers up

Tremendous45th
we will win this game since they picked SD i pick Denver Broncos....

my opinion holds just as much weight as theres....

HERE WE GO BABY HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o look my 1000th post ladies and gentlemen I have finally arrived lol

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Incomplete84
This is going to be one interesting game!

BlingSter
Orton= rodney dangerfield of the NFL.... Lmao

Momentum
Yellow pants stripes? Ugh

Spacecowboy007
It isnt about who is better its about they dont want Josh to succeed and by proxy the Broncos. Its sad when Pros are subjective when you announce you should never choose sides by who you want to win but by who will win and who has the better chance.

Incomplete84
10-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Woodyard looks like a bad mofo, he has that fire in him, I can see it!!

BroncFanIN
10-19-2009, 05:35 PM
okay, the brown and yellow pants with the brown and white vertical striped socks...thats even uglier than the brown and yellow striped socks...and those were UGLY! :sick:

I can't wait to see the Broncos back in Orange and Blue...

Spacecowboy007
10-19-2009, 05:36 PM
I love Orton he is the quarterback this year and he is doing a great job

Snk16
Whenever Brian Dawkins makes a play, he's sooooo crazy. :laugh:

Kyle Orton's Rodney Dangerfield...ain't get no respect.

d-bronx42
Enough with the chat chat... Lets get to the football game!

Incomplete84
Apparently phillis was in the scrum too. Go figure

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Wth kick the damn ball off

broncos4thewin
10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
I love how the announcers are just all over the Chargers. Lol.........i hope Dumervile shuts Rivers up

I noticed that too, and I agree with your closing statement.
:salute:

Incomplete84
10-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Im ready alright frank! NOW GET THE GAME STARTED!

JohnShaft
From a Bears "troll": Good luck guys. A win would be monstrously big for you.

Kyle v (puke) Rivers. Super-interesting duel.
And can your D shut them down? Hold them to under 20?

Tremendous45th
Im so amped and pumped for this game lololololololololololol

bronco nation bronco nation!!!!!!!!!!

AtwaterHITS27
10-19-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm soo ready for this game! Let's go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atwnbroncfan
There is a lot of Bronco fans there :D

Tremendous45th
My hairs r standin up on my neck im psyched and gassed its electric in my house and im the only one watchin the game.....

My woman is makin me mashed potatoes cabbage and chicken wings

and my son is doin his usual 3 year old thing playin and when he comes by the tv sayin "look daddy broncos"

lets gooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Incomplete84
We get ball at half! nice

iowabronco24
10-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Here we go baby!!!!

d-bronx42
Chargers receiving... Lets go defense!!!!

Elway
I hate Sproles returns

BlingSter
I love the Monday night football song...

It gets me pumped!

Tremendous45th
Special teams yessss lets go get em get em get em

Incomplete84
Lets get a 3 and out!

Snk16
10-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Look at how atriocious the records in our divisoin are compared to ours. :laugh:

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:42 PM
I hate Sproles returns

I know right lol

Incomplete84
10-19-2009, 05:43 PM
My heart usually doesnt beat this fast at the beginning of the game

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:43 PM
none of that goin on here

Elway
10-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Pressure and 3 and out!

jeremy_koenig
There we go baby!!! 3 and out:salute:

Snk16
3 AND OUT! WOOO! GOOD JOB DEFENSE! :beer:

redbirdy80
Let's keep that pressure ON!

d-bronx42
3 and out baby!!!!! Way to go defense!!!:logo:

Incomplete84
very nice play, there is some jaw jackin already

beat255
There we go.

Rivers is feeling the heat!

Tremendous45th
yea our D is prepared yea yea lets go

BroncsSB#3
Great pressure. Good job D

Spacecowboy007
pressure on the third play of the game
orange crush woo hoo

assassin216
good job defense :salute!:

^Hawk^
Look at how atriocious the records in our divisoin are compared to ours. :laugh:

I can't believe SD is favored by 3.5

I had to jump on that action.

DenBroFan22
10-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Sweet. 3 and out.

d-bronx42
Time for the Chargers to be ORTONIZED!!

iowabronco24
Rivers is already at it again, talking trash after his first of many 3 and outs this game!

ANTAK
Royal don't scare me like that

Snk16
Let's go offense! :beer:

Incomplete84
The yellow stripe looks dumb

Tremendous45th
i like orton he plays very very smart

Master Supreme
10-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Lets Go broncos get the win baby :go:

Elway
10-19-2009, 05:46 PM
a few yards for Moreno

Incomplete84
10-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Show LT how you run that ball know!! Nice catch B

ANTAK
I love how Marshall always makes that first down

Spacecowboy007
When you play at the professional level you r the best Orton is a pro
third down conversion woo hoo
:orton:

Xtreme Bronco
What a move by Marshal there, the little things

Elway
Marshall always fighting for yards

Snk16
Who saw Merriman jump and completely mistime that play? :laugh:

beat255
1st down.:go:

Tremendous45th
on clady thats it for sure right there

Master Supreme
WOOOT come on O give us a early lead :go:

BroncsSB#3
Orton gets the sack on himself there.

Spacecowboy007
theres only 26 starting qb's in the world

Incomplete84
10-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Orton you cant step into that crap!

Snk16
Buckhalter runnin like a tank. WOOT! :beer:

Spacecowboy007
Marshall woo hoo

ANTAK
Let's make this !

iowabronco24
Buckhalter runnin like a tank. WOOT! :beer:

Ha, McD stole that play from the NE who ran that same play on us last week! Love it.

Elway
10-19-2009, 05:49 PM
way too much pressure up the gut on that time.

#24 Next Champ
nice move by moreno but just not enough...

Snk16
Good job of gettin the ball away by Orton, we just blew that protection. :ugh:

Incomplete84
Lets go back and get em D

BroncsSB#3
Good effort by Moreno. there wasn't really anything he could do there.

ANTAK
Good avoidance by Orton, Nice effort.

Hoserman117
Jesus that was a horrible sack. Why didn't we run more on that drive?!?!

porkadachop
10-19-2009, 05:50 PM
The SD's defensive emotion won't last all game.

Tremendous45th
least our punter can kick

Xtreme Bronco
nothing surprises there, we knew SD was going put a few wrinkles in on defense, expect them to get pressure, hopefully will adjust and get it fixed

jeremy_koenig
Yay!! Lol.......screw you Chargers!

Incomplete84
Stuff em here!

Elway
Ok D time to do your thing again.

DenBroFan22
B-Marsh talking trash now. :salute:

iowabronco24
Alright we pinned them back, now lets go get em!

Atwnbroncfan
10-19-2009, 05:51 PM
I woulda liked to see a few more runs on the opening series, but o well. Got field position.

Tremendous45th
o yea we dont like each other at all do we homeboy wouldnt even look him in the eyes....

intimidation lol

Xtreme Bronco
Got em pinned up against the goal line, sure would be nice for a sack fumble or heck I'd take a safety here....Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spacecowboy007
Anybody noticed how Denver still looks fresh in the 4th and the opponents look worn out?

Hoserman117
Lets go D stop em here, then when we get the ball back RUN IT!!!!!

porkadachop
What's that I smell? Is there a turnover baking in the oven?

Incomplete84
We have to make sure we dont let Rivers get into a groove today, keep him off balance and we can take this game!

Master Supreme
10-19-2009, 05:52 PM
throw the sink at them nolan I want Champ to get the first pick of the night. :D

Tremendous45th
10-19-2009, 05:53 PM
ok lets go we play these guys hard tonight fellas

Elway
saw when we blitzed there they would have an open man.

Incomplete84
Cant be letting that crap happen, thats for sure