PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 8 2009 Broncos vs Ravens

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Elway
10-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Well time to say bye to the bye and get back to business.

Broncos football and business is good. 6-0 when some so called experts and many fans of this cite questioned if we would win 6 all season.

Of course 6 Wins means the worse we can be is 6-10.

Ravens and the Broncos have had two weeks to rest up and prepare for this game. Both teams started off 3-0, but the Ravens went and lost the next 3 games, one in heart break fashion to the Bengals.

With Joe Flacco guiding them the Ravens have an offense to contend with. Ray Lewis & Ed Reed and the Raven D have some life in them. The Broncos though can say the same now. B-Dawk has had a chance to rest his hammy so hopefully he will be good to go.

Our offense has come through so far, the D has been amazing and even special teams has chimed in. Orton has been effective especially in the 4th quater where his rating is astronomical.

Let's hope for a good game and a "W" when we are done.

As always don't feed the Raven trolls, follow the COC and report any violations.

GO Broncos! :salute!::logo:

Broncoyearound
10-31-2009, 09:44 PM
:beer:Let's go Denver! This game I will watch very closely to see how McDaniel's handled the bye week and if he keeps the players hungry and focused. Here's hoping we get a W and :beer: on me to all my fellow Broncoholics! Go Broncos!

Peanut
10-31-2009, 10:03 PM
I am going bold to church tomorrow...wearing my orange Broncos shirt. :smug:

I think our D can contain Ray Rice and put pressure on Flacco.

O-line....protect our QB and we'll pick them apart.

I hope they use Stokley more.

AZ Snake Fan
10-31-2009, 10:04 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

ThatBroncosReppinDCboy
10-31-2009, 10:56 PM
I predict... Orton to have 275+ and top WR will be.... B Marsh 80+. I see a big day for our passing game and Brandon. For the score.... 25-13 Broncos!! :go:

Canmore
10-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Twelve hours until kickoff, I can't wait. Go Broncos!

MileHighMagic15
10-31-2009, 11:40 PM
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Been waiting TWO whole weeks for this, can't wait much longer!!!!

DenFanNPckrLand
10-31-2009, 11:45 PM
Well...due to the fact that I live where I live, no Broncos (or any other football for that matter) for me until 11pm Central tonite....so I bid you all farewell until then...here's to the Orange and Blue!:beer:

GO BRONCOS!!!

Ei o Apple
10-31-2009, 11:47 PM
Getting ready for a big W tomorrow WOO!! :orton::helmet::go::peace:

MileHighStud
11-01-2009, 12:28 AM
I was in the chat 2 weeks ago, and I must say that I believe I was the most intense in that room!!! If anyone who was there reads this please agree or dont!! With that I will report that I will not be in there tomorrow, but I hope somebody will take up that role and bring the intesnity that the chatt really lacks!!! I know we are all intense, but c'mon show it!!!! SOUND OFF in there (BE RESPECTFUL OF COURSE), but my experience in there was like a hospital waiting room. I will be there for the MNF game, so make me proud til my return!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

Sactown Bronco Fan
11-01-2009, 12:35 AM
The Bronco's "Orange Crush" DEFENSE is well rested and Brian Dawkins hamstring has had time to get better. Look for the defense to continue to play well.

The Bronco's offense score over 30 points in their last game against San Diego, but Ray Lewis and the Baltimore defense will not be as cooperative.

I predict Denver will be 7-0 after the game tomorrow. Denver 24 Baltimore 13.

Sactown Bronco Fan since 1971 :salute:

:fight:Orange Crush Defense is Back!::fight:

Tremendous45th
11-01-2009, 12:38 AM
checkin in be back at noon:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

BroncFanIN
11-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Finally! Game day! :beer:

I'm ready for some Broncos football! (Just gotta wait that extra hour today...)

-Rod-
11-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Go Broncos and if possible... Go Browns haha

100%Broncoholic
11-01-2009, 06:38 AM
MCLESSONS are PRICELESS!!!

I'm hoping and praying that someone crackbacks Ray Lewis!!

Junitz23
11-01-2009, 06:56 AM
Go! Go! Go !!!!!

Why did clocks have to go backwards!!!

100%Broncoholic
11-01-2009, 07:02 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jim_trotter/10/30/week.8/index.html?xid=cnnwidget

Five Things You Should Care About
1. The Broncos are for real. People who continue to pooh-pooh the Broncos' 6-0 start are kidding themselves. Yes, they may be more solid than spectacular, and without question they lack a "marquee" quarterback, but the Broncos are one of only three unbeatens because they play physically, intelligently and with discipline. The doubts about their legitimacy were understandable after they opened the season with wins over Cincinnati, Cleveland and Oakland. But consecutive victories over Dallas, New England and San Diego should have lifted the fog of skepticism that surrounded them after a turbulent offseason.

2. The Ravens can't win if their defense doesn't show up. It's debatable which is more shocking: that the Ravens have allowed 100-yard rushers in each of their past two games after going 39 in a row without allowing anyone to reach that mark. That or Baltimore squandering fourth-quarter leads in each of its past two outings and on the brink of a third against San Diego before middle linebacker Ray Lewis made a great pre-snap read and dropped running back Darren Sproles for a loss on fourth down in the waning seconds.

The Ravens' inability to close out games is stunning considering they blew only two fourth-quarter leads last season. The unit lost coordinator Rex Ryan and linebacker Bart Scott to the Jets in the offseason, and there are rumblings that players are uneasy with the conservative play-calling of new coordinator Greg Mattison, who is in only his second NFL season. Whatever the issue, the Ravens have to be on their game Sunday because the Broncos' highest-scoring quarter has been the fourth. They've put up 50 points in the period, 17 more than in any other quarter. Equally notable is that half of the six touchdown passes Kyle Orton threw the past three games were in the fourth quarter.

3. Denver has been sensational in the second half. The Broncos have outscored opponents 76-10 following halftime, outgained them 1,368 yards to 605, and limited them to only two third-down conversions in 35 opportunities. Before you shrug that off, consider that they limited New England (fourth in scoring), San Diego (eighth) and Dallas (10th) to a combined three points after halftime. That's what you call getting it done. The players attribute their success to great adjustments by the coaching staff, notably head coach Josh McDaniels and defensive coordinator Mike Nolan. But adjustments mean nothing if players aren't smart enough and talented enough to apply what they're taught.

4. Jared Gaither is expected to return after missing two games. The Ravens' talented left tackle missed back-to-back games with a serious neck injury but returned to practice this week and worked with the first team. Gaither says he expects to not only play, but also perform at the same high level he was at before the injury.

His return allows rookie Michael Oher to return to right tackle and gives the Ravens needed stability against a relentless Broncos pass rush that's paced by outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil, who leads the league with 10 sacks. He had four sacks against Cleveland and two each against Oakland, Dallas and San Diego, but was shut out by Cincinnati and New England. Dumervil is tied with former Giants end Michael Strahan as the fastest players to reach 10 sacks since the NFL made it an official stat in 1982. Strahan set the mark in 2001, when he finished with a league-record 22.5 that season. Some Broncos defenders say there's no reason to believe Dumervil can't make a run at the mark.

5. Can Broncos QB Kyle Orton thrive against Baltimore secondary? Orton is on a hot streak. Six of his nine touchdown passes have come in the past three games, and in each of them he completed at least 69 percent of his attempts. Now he'll face a Baltimore secondary that has struggled in recent weeks.

The Ravens not only surrendered three touchdown passes to Brett Favre in their last outing, but also allowed completions of 63 and 58 yards. Overall they have given up 22 completions of at least 20 yards, more than all but seven teams.

The finger of blame can't be pointed at one individual. Yes, cornerback Domonique Foxworth has been inconsistent since signing a free-agent deal that includes $16.5 million in guarantees. But Fabian Washington was so bad against the Vikings that he was benched early on, and replacement Frank Walker was burned for the 58-yard completion that set up the decisive field goal.

Denver has only 19 plays of 20 or more yards, which is middle of the road, but it does manage to produce such gains when it needs them most. To wit: Brandon Marshall's 51-yard TD catch to beat Dallas, and Tony Scheffler's 52-yard catch-and-run to set up the decisive touchdown against San Diego.

The Pick
The statistics point to a Denver victory: The Broncos are allowing a league-low 11 points per game, don't turn the ball over and dominate opponents in the second half -- which is when Baltimore has been most vulnerable (on defense). But it's hard to see the Ravens losing four in a row, especially with the game at M&T Bank Stadium. My head says go with the Broncos, but my gut says take the desperate team. So I'm going Ravens 24, Broncos 20.

:orton: over the middle for a Bronco :td: and we all scream :go:

DaChAmPiShErE24
11-01-2009, 07:21 AM
:go::helmet::orton::td::logo:

Alastor
11-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Our owner that art in Denver
Bowlen be thy name.
Thy trophies come,
Thy rings be won,
On the road as they are at Mile High.

Give us this day our victory,
And forgive us our personal fouls,
While flagging those of our foes.

Lead us not into defeat,
But deliver us into the playoffs.

For thine is the stadium,
And the training camp,
And the city
Forever and ever,

Amen

Andyy_47
11-01-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm breaking into my new B-Dawk shirt today, time for a fat W broncos, then we're a game from the playoffs really :D

I'm worried only about Ray Rice, and their defence might look better after two weeks, hope not! :go:

Kavu
11-01-2009, 08:22 AM
is this the real elwaY?

-Rod-
11-01-2009, 08:32 AM
And finally... No more old uniforms, no more pink gear... Back to normal

bronco30
11-01-2009, 08:37 AM
we must be able to run the ball at least a little today bcuzz imo if we have to throw it 40-45 times were in trouble not only bcuzz of their pass rush but i see its 70% chance of rain there...clady vs suggs should be great to watch

imo were going to face best over all offense so far this year today in both run n pass mr. flacco is pretty good to...we need pressure on him from start to finish not just in 2nd half n slow down ray rice must tackle well...

hope no major injuries for either team...

23-17 denver...

BoltNut
11-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Just thought I'd stop by and wish you guys luck against the Ravens today. 7-0 would sure be sweet, I bet. Even though I don't want to see the Broncos go up yet another game, I find it almost impossible to root for the Ravens at any time. Good luck. Watch out for Ray Ray.

rjent
11-01-2009, 08:46 AM
I think coach has us sooooooo ready. I actually see us blowing out the Ravens. May be wishful thinking, but I see a game plane from McD that no one has seen before.

Either way it is going to be fun! :go:

:logo::salute!::orton:

Broncos 31 Ravens 6 ;)

bronco30
11-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Just thought I'd stop by and wish you guys luck against the Ravens today. 7-0 would sure be sweet, I bet. Even though I don't want to see the Broncos go up yet another game, I find it almost impossible to root for the Ravens at any time. Good luck. Watch out for Ray Ray.

yah ray ray the killer he outta be sittin w/ OJ...

BroncosDivision
11-01-2009, 08:50 AM

Thanks BoltNut, should be a good game. Thanks for being classy btw, gotta admire that. :salute:

I wish Chargers and its fans good luck with Raiders aswell, not that you're gonna need it but you know what I mean. :laugh:

rjent
11-01-2009, 08:53 AM

That is nice dude! :td:

You guys are always on our mind!

:go:

megirb444
11-01-2009, 08:53 AM
The clocks are making me wait an extra hour..i'm never up this early! I wanted to sleep in till 9am (pst) but I can't sleep any longer because I'm SOOO EXCITED!!

I have a feeling we will get going early this game, unlike other games, and get a first half lead. Then 2nd half is always our game so we will maintain and hold on for a W:

Broncos: 27
Ravens: 19

100%Broncoholic
11-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Tom Jackson just said No Orton INTS equals a W!!

Mike Ditka says this game will show us about Denver.

BoltNut
11-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks BoltNut, should be a good game. Thanks for being classy btw, gotta admire that. :salute:

I wish Chargers and its fans good luck with Raiders aswell, not that you're gonna need it but you know what I mean. :laugh:

This season has been so frustrating with the Bolts playing so off-and-on. Watching Coach McD take this Bronco team and really turn things around is kinda fun to watch. If you guys win this one, I may even root for you to go undefeated. I'd love to hear those Miami guys cry their eyes out over that. :D

Again, Best of luck to you.:salute:

megirb444
11-01-2009, 09:06 AM
This season has been so frustrating with the Bolts playing so off-and-on. Watching Coach McD take this Bronco team and really turn things around is kinda fun to watch. If you guys win this one, I may even root for you to go undefeated. I'd love to hear those Miami guys cry their eyes out over that. :D

I totally know that feeling since our team was so inconsistent last year. Thanks for the support! Classy fans make my day :salute:

Brakshow
11-01-2009, 09:20 AM

Thanks man, we'll take as many supporters as we can get :D

2 Minute Warning
11-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Been a lonng 2 weeks! GO BRONCO'S!!!!:td::logo::go:

rjent
11-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Mike Ditka says this game will show us about Denver.

Oh please, that is what "they" said about Dallas, SD, and NE. :laugh:

These "annalists" are so full of it! :incomplete:

biglenny
11-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Happy Gameday!!! Go Broncos!!!:logo: oh my gwad im hungover!!! lol

tdnmecudawon3
11-01-2009, 09:33 AM
When do they announce the inactive players?

BroncFanIN
11-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Happy Gameday!!! Go Broncos!!!:logo: oh my gwad im hungover!!! lol

Hi lenny!

Here is some "hair of the dog" for you :beer:

thatkidhunt
11-01-2009, 09:58 AM
One more hour, then its.................

Bronco Time Baby!!!!!!!!

biglenny
11-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi lenny!

Here is some "hair of the dog" for you :beer:

oooh thanks!!:cheers:

tdnmecudawon3
11-01-2009, 10:02 AM
- Broncos Inactives; Tom Brandstater, Kenny McKinley, Lamont Jordan, Seth Olsen, Chris Baker, Brandon Gorin, Brandon Lloyd and Jarvis Moss

Sweet. maybe we will get to see some hillis/larson backfield!!:go:

ScrubNation
11-01-2009, 10:09 AM
We have a Spencer Larsen sighting.

BroncFanIN
11-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Shannon Sharpe bein' a homer :rockon:

:D

Atwnbroncfan
11-01-2009, 10:28 AM
- Broncos Inactives; Tom Brandstater, Kenny McKinley, Lamont Jordan, Seth Olsen, Chris Baker, Brandon Gorin, Brandon Lloyd and Jarvis Moss

Sweet. maybe we will get to see some hillis/larson backfield!!:go:

The only one getting to see the backfield is Larsen in goaline situations.

shannhanfan77
11-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Oh I am so nervous, its about 30 mins from game time. :go:

Poindexter
11-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Daylight savings is EVIL! Delaying the game by an extra hour...GAH!

Atwnbroncfan
11-01-2009, 10:37 AM

It was good for those of us recovering from Halloween :salute!:

d-bronx42
Im ready for some Broncos football!! IMO this is going to be the toughest test of the season so far and im really excited to see how the Broncos come out and execute against a desperate Ravens team.

But i have tons of faith in Mr. McDaniels to have us ready to play our best game of the season.

23 min to kickoff baby!:logo::logo::logo:

kratos_godofwar

lol, yeah I know. I woke up thinking it was already 11 getting ready to watch the game. And then look at my phone to realize it's only 10.

*Atwater*
11-01-2009, 10:41 AM
lol, yeah I know. I woke up thinking it was already 11 getting ready to watch the game. And then look at my phone to realize it's only 10.

LOL Same here.

getlynched47
11-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Kick a** time in 15 minutes :rockon:

megirb444
11-01-2009, 10:55 AM
5 mins away..i have my coffee ready, my bowl of greens ;-) ready and I'm about to scream my head off for my orange and blue soldiers!!!

Tremendous45th
does it start at 1 or 115 it just seems early well that we are already at the stadium

bronco30
imo whoever stops the run will win this game im prayin its the broncosss...keep it rollin boysss

#24 Next Champ
11-01-2009, 10:56 AM
my bowl of greens ;-) Chyeah!! haha

thequarterback
Should be a great game...couple of great defenses in the same stadium :go:

Mile_High_Kiwi
Lets go Broncos!

I'll be cheering for you all the way from New Zealand :go:

thatkidhunt
its about that time!!!!!!

lets go broncos!!!!!!!!!!

rbk_bronco
11-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Damn no game for me today!

megirb444
Chyeah!! haha

You know what's up!! It's my good luck charm haha

Brakshow
Heres to a blow out! 35-0 Broncos :D

BlingSter
11-01-2009, 11:00 AM
:go:

Been waiting too long for todays game..

I honestly think that we will win this game.. If the Broncos continue to play smart, and not beat them selfs .. then we can go 7-0 :logo:

Brakshow
11-01-2009, 11:00 AM
I love watching bdawks getting our D fired up!

#24 Next Champ
11-01-2009, 11:01 AM
You know what's up!! It's my good luck charm haha

haha got Grape Ape right now, wish I could @@@@@ wit another Bronco fan, I'd be down haha!

MileHighMagic15
1 2 3 TAKE IT!!! :logo:

bronco30
we get the ball so lets go score right away..

Tremendous45th
11-01-2009, 11:02 AM
chicken-check

nice hard fought football game-check

i guess thats all i need for today....

its good to be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!! HERE WE GO BABY HERE WE GO:logo::helmet::logo::helmet:

Elway
Should be some hard hitting go on!

Remember to follow the COC, don't attack other posters and don't use profanity or try to go around the filters.

thank you!

Master Supreme
Ok Broncos lets show the world we are not slowing down this year. :go::helmet:

BR0NCOFANATIC
Can someone PM it please?

^Hawk^
Let's go Denver!!!

KentuckyFan
11-01-2009, 11:03 AM
time to get it started

Tremendous45th
Ok nice field position

megirb444
Let's get our running game going early on!! Pound it Buck and Mo!!

Tremendous45th
free blitz we'll take it

Brakshow
11-01-2009, 11:04 AM
ewwww, not even touched

Elway
Come on o-line, get a body on him!

bronco30
well if dont block thats not good yikesss...

megirb444
Keep your eyes open Orton

Brakshow
11-01-2009, 11:05 AM
that was a freaking weak ass play call

#24 Next Champ
sack killed everything

bronco30
well defense come out on fire we got to match intensity...

MileHighMagic15
Good start :brick:

megirb444
It's alright, just our first drive...which hasn't been impressive all year so it's all good. Let's get it rollin on D

roushmartin6
11-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Not a good way to start, come on D, answer back!

Elway
Ray Rice got cooked on that one.

Tremendous45th
yea our defense will keep us on schedule

megirb444
Loss of yards for rice.. good job HIll

BR0NCOFANATIC
can someone PM me it?

Brakshow
Here comes the penetration!

Tremendous45th
11-01-2009, 11:07 AM
come on dawk dont let him drag u

Elway
11-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Got to stop Heap from crossing the line D!

megirb444
11-01-2009, 11:08 AM
We should've stopped Heap for that first down..darnit

#24 Next Champ
ahhh DAWK great Jam but you gotta hold him from that 1st

SSBRONCS
can someone PM me it?

+1 ANYONE:go:

bronco30
11-01-2009, 11:09 AM
stop um here lets goooo

Elway
Okay stop them on 3rd here.

rbk_bronco
If anyone can PM me a link to the game it would be much appreciated!

HarlemHeat
ugh, Todd Heap is still in the NFL?!..

Dawkins makes up for it..what a play..wow..

Philly thought he was too old to do that..

MileHighMagic15
GREAT play by BDAWK!!!! :salute:

megirb444
Dawkins! What a play!

Fl_playa101
pm me it
:helmet::helmet:

Tremendous45th
yea yea yea yea!!!!!!!!!!! our ball now lets get on schedule baby or shall i say

shhhedule

AtwaterHITS27
11-01-2009, 11:10 AM
B Dawk! Great job D.

#24 Next Champ
WOW that was either GREAT awareness by seeing his hands extend, or some luckkkk haha

bronco30
dawkins got lucky but ill take it....lets go offense

#24 Next Champ
11-01-2009, 11:11 AM
msg me if you need a "thingy" but please be patient seeing as i get stormed

Tremendous45th
it sure is nice to see these jerseys again lol......:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

BR0NCOFANATIC
PLeas someone PM me it

the0rangecrush
11-01-2009, 11:12 AM
pm me please i dnt want to watch the stinkin giants

megirb444
Yes, the timing was lucky but that was a heads up play to put his hands in the air...so skill got him the luck :incomplete:

HarlemHeat
need a good drive here, at least 3..

as long as we're within a 7 point deficit in any way at halftime, we should win the game, nobody touches us in the 2nd half..

conservative playcalling so far..

megirb444
We need that run to get going..keep it on the ground for a little while. Some screen passes to Royal as well

BroncoFanFromSD
11-01-2009, 11:13 AM
it sure is nice to see these jerseys again lol......:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Tell me about it! haha

DrunkPanda
11-01-2009, 11:13 AM
why does broncos offense always start so slow?

Elway
11-01-2009, 11:14 AM
knew that run was going no where.

quick series (again)

Brakshow
Why do we always do those stupid plays on 3rd down

megirb444
Horrible play call..on 3rd and 5 we start a run in the backfield..ugh..

Tremendous45th
we gotta open our play book up that comeback route is starting to be keyed on

BroncoFanFromSD
Why run?????........

bogie
ugghh here we go this game is going to be nothing but defense. Go Broncos!

bronco30
coming off a bye week offense looks like crap...come on defense keep us close turnover be great

Master Supreme
11-01-2009, 11:15 AM
really did not like that 3rd down call

Atwnbroncfan
Uh can the punt team block at all?

DrunkPanda
good god. mitch berger takes like 10 seconds to try to punt a ball. that's the second straight punt that should have been blocked

getlynched47
Mitch Berger has the slowest punting motion I have ever seen.

BroncsSB#3
Punt, punt, punt, punt, and repeat.

T.O FAN
11-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Can someone please pm a link!?!

Tremendous45th
11-01-2009, 11:16 AM
ok back on our d now lets go i wanna start fast make them one dimensional

the0rangecrush
11-01-2009, 11:17 AM
plz pm im freakin out right now

-Rod-
Berger's punting motion is ssslllooooowwww... It will get blocked sooner or later.

BroncsSB#3
wow. We got another miracle on that punt.

bronco30
11-01-2009, 11:18 AM
dont give heap clean release plzzz....

-Rod-
11-01-2009, 11:18 AM
It looks like his punts are good but he takes too much time to kick the ball.

Brakshow
11-01-2009, 11:19 AM
wow come on....

megirb444
I need to remember to breathe and not freak out since other games have started this way but I'm not happy with how well they are moving on our D already...

bronco30
come on def. hold to a fg boyssss

Tremendous45th
11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
come on we look lethargic on both sides of the ball

HarlemHeat
We better move the ball on offense next time, our defense isn't gonna be able to handle this for the entire game..they need SOME rest..

#24 Next Champ
come on we look lethargic on both sides of the ball

wellllll said

HarlemHeat
11-01-2009, 11:21 AM
let's go, force a FG attempt..

Brakshow
11-01-2009, 11:22 AM
thank you mason!

HarlemHeat
Alphonso with a veteran move..

Elway
You may have been held Mason, but losing your composure tsk tsk....

megirb444
We needed that stop..BAD...

oh yeah and their player goes crazy (yes that was a bad call but he just hurt his team..haha)

Tremendous45th
this might be there unraveling

BroncsSB#3
If the ref didn't see it, it didn't happen right?

Unless it happens to the Broncos of course.

#24 Next Champ
Alphonso with a veteran move..

HAHAHA spoken like a TRUE Corner

bronco30
we got lucky again clearly held him wow...

nickmeyer
11-01-2009, 11:23 AM
lol, we gota away with one there :)

bronco30
ok offense how bout a 1st down plzzz

getlynched47
Thanks for PMS'ing Derrick Mason. You cost your team 3 points :laugh:

Atwnbroncfan
11-01-2009, 11:24 AM
That kind of stuff happens every play in the nfl.

megirb444
we got lucky again clearly held him wow...

Our mile high magic is so powerful it travels with us on the road :peace:

Brakshow
this might be there unraveling

We can only hope!

DarkCovers
I'm stuck watching Eagles game and Red zone channel
If anyone knows of a link to this game, please PM me
:)

I want to watch every second, like you guys!
:)

KentuckyFan
they held two different times on O ... so it is about time to get a flag

Hoserman117
11-01-2009, 11:25 AM
I need one of those thingies... so that I may see.... the stuff.... with the important stuff.

bogie
Our mile high magic is so powerful it travels with us on the road :peace:

LOL and good job Moreno.

megirb444
Finally, let's get it going Moreno

Elway
Good run by Moreno

Andyy_47
Come on Broncos, give me some points to calm my nerves, don't make me start drinking again!

getlynched47
11-01-2009, 11:26 AM
It's about time we feed Moreno. Damn.

Tremendous45th
heavy dose of run now please

Mad Madigan
Our mile high magic is so powerful it travels with us on the road :peace:Without it, you'd be lucky to have 1 win this season.

bronco30
hey hey a 1st down now keep it movin...

Elway
At least we managed a first down this drive.

BR0NCOFANATIC
Can someone PM me it?

megirb444
I really want to see our running game go on the outside against this team

AdamantiumBronco
Without it, you'd be lucky to have 1 win this season.

Troll GTFO

Elway
11-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Moreno gave it up after that nasty hit.

getlynched47
How the **** was that not an incomplete pass??? Gosh damnit!!!

#24 Next Champ
why is our first half gameplan always so horrid...

BroncosFan0226
wow what a hit

roushmartin6
When will we learn that you can't just throw screens all day?

DrunkPanda
gd it, moreno is starting to piss me off with all his fumbles

HarlemHeat
their over-the-hill D is overwhelming us right now..product of a desperate team coming off a bye week..

Snk16
CHALLENGE THAT PLAY!!!!!!!!! :fight:

nickmeyer
:incomplete:

not a fumble

ScrubNation
11-01-2009, 11:28 AM
There's no way he had possession of that.

MileHighMagic15
Didn't have 2 steps

Andyy_47
Oh come on Broncos, quit making mistakes! Don't make our defence win this game!

megirb444
Ouch! I can't even tell what happened it went so fast...holy cow i'm glad moreno got up

bronco30
ortons fault u gotta throw it away not lead him into the guy....just gave them a hugeeee break hold to a fg defense...

Tremendous45th
I think we need to open our playbook up if not we are in trouble....this is not workin against this defense they will pin their ears back and blitz all day

nickmeyer

Dude he just got rocked

Tremendous45th
11-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Didn't have 2 steps

I think they call it a football move now

KentuckyFan
we need some points

broooks77
We have to start throwing the ball down field or at least to the first down marker. These 3 yard passes aren't working.

Atwnbroncfan

You try and hang onto that ball on that kind of hit.

#24 Next Champ
Dude, it's not a fumble, but did :orton: NOT SEE #20 FLYING DOWNHILL, I MEAN this is why I will always not like Orton, he ALWAYS SUCKS in the first half, and you can't always do that...this dude is just horrid in the beginning of a game, and so is Josh's playcalling sometimes

TheMastermind
anyone else tired of hearing from Dan Dierdorf?

that guy kills me.....

ERoyal248
11-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Should of thrown it away.

Hoserman117
Chaallleeenngggeeee

KentuckyFan
our D is the only thing that has came to play today ... the O needs to pick it up

Elway
Please watch it with the language here.

Thank you

bronco30
were lookin really bad on offense last 2weeks have made the ravens mad...

rush_limbaughII
Ouch! I can't even tell what happened it went so fast...holy cow i'm glad moreno got up

That looked nasty. Orton's high throw did not help.

shannhanfan77
I dont know about this, I am a little nervous. :go:

roushmartin6
anyone else tired of hearing from Dan Dierdorf?

that guy kills me.....

Yes, all i hear is him spewing garbage!

ScrubNation
I can't believe that stood.

getlynched47
This is a horrible start to the game.

DrunkPanda
Dude he just got rocked

still, the play before that he had one arm on the ball and was using his other arm to try to push his lineman in a crowd. it was retarded

Snk16
Moreno...you must learn how to hold onto the ball...jeez.

nickmeyer
11-01-2009, 11:31 AM
We need a turn over!

El Duderino

You can't seriously be blaming Moreno for that...

HarlemHeat
Baltimore's secondary and defense in general has been vulnerable this season..we really need to take some shots..

-Rod-
Fumble-Shon Moreno?

ERoyal248
We have to start throwing the ball down field or at least to the first down marker. These 3 yard passes aren't working.

We need to open up the playbook. This isnt working.

BroncsSB#3
That was a straight up bad play by Orton. He had his eyes on Moreno the whole time then threw it just in time for Moreno to get rocked.

Elway
Too many screens esp since we are just in the first quarter.

KentuckyFan
i hate the call but it is right

lets hold them to 3

megirb444
That's too bad..just a good play by a pro-bowler and there aren't many people who would've held onto that ball. So i don't fault moreno as much as credit it as a good play by Reed

Andyy_47
11-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Deja vu from the Cowboys game? We need to sustain a drive next time out Broncos!

getlynched47
Baltimore's secondary and defense in general has been vulnerable this season..we really need to take some shots..

How? The majority of Orton's passes are >15 yards.

McDaniels doesnt really let Orton throw deep, and Orton's accuracy on the long ball is horrible.

-Rod-
They are crowding the line of scrimmage, gotta go deep

bronco30
hold um here boyss

nickmeyer
11-01-2009, 11:33 AM

If only :orton: could throw downfield.............

megirb444
Ok, 3 and out- hold to 3 points----let's get it done D, once again bail out the offense

Andyy_47
Big stop now D, come on!

ERoyal248
Way to step up D.

Elway
Defense was ready to make a stand there... held them to a 3 point attempt.

Snk16
I <3 the Denver Defense. :beer:

HarlemHeat
How? The majority of Orton's passes are >15 yards.

McDaniels doesnt really let Orton throw deep, and Orton's accuracy on the long ball is horrible.

He's shown some ability to throw good 20 yard passes or passes around that mark..I'm not talking about long bomb 50-yarders, but we need something better than 5 yard passes right now, Baltimore is overplaying that..

OPP
Defenseeeeeeee

Tremendous45th
our d is monstrous but im beginning to think our offense is not what it should be at this point in the season

BroncsSB#3
I love this D.

Andyy_47
Good stop D!

BLOCK THAT KICK!

Master Supreme
11-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Way the go D, come on O shake the rust out :go:

KentuckyFan
good stop !!!!!!!!!!

bogie
Way to step up D NO MORE TURNOVERS.

getlynched47
I'm glad the awesome defense held Baltimore to 3 after that turnover in our side of the field. Thank goodness.

bronco30
great job defense yesss only 3....now offense must wake uppp right now

AtwaterHITS27
Our defense is playing great so far. We gotta get something going on offense.

d-bronx42
Our defense is just sexy...

KentuckyFan
I think we should stick with the run, to try to open the passing game.

BroncoRy
11-01-2009, 11:35 AM
3 plays negative yardage. Wow, i just keep pinching myself with this Denver defense. Past few years its an automatic touchdown.

Denver Defense!:salute:

Hoserman117
Defense is beasting.

BR0NCOFANATIC
This is the worst feeling not being able to watch the game.

BR0NCOFANATIC
Someone PM me it Pleeeeaaaasseee?

Broncos724
Give credit to the Ravens defense theyre playing lights out. However we need to adjust and start throwing down the field a bit more.

KentuckyFan
I hope bucky goes out there next

shannhanfan77
11-01-2009, 11:36 AM
This is the worst feeling not being able to watch the game.

I am sorry you cant watch the game. :go:

megirb444
our offense is not what it should be at this point in the season

We have to remember we are playing a D that is hurting in terms of pride and they want to show the world they are still a force to be reckoned with...We are playing against a great D regardless of the team's record. I think if we are patient in this game the O will come through... now if our O plays like this against Washington, then i'll agree

Hoserman117
I need one of those THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna watch the game :(

WildcatsBroncos
Cmon O, throw it deep once

#24 Next Champ
Here comes the flaming, but I still maintain :orton: is not an answer to this Offense....you wanna know what a GREAT QB can do in this offense...look at Tom Brady

KentuckyFan
Give credit to the Ravens defense theyre playing lights out. However we need to adjust and start throwing down the field a bit more.

The Ravens D is looking really good

ScrubNation
Why would he bring that out?

Andyy_47
Need a good return and a STABLE drive, a FG will do!