PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 13 2009 Broncos vs Chiefs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Elway
12-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Well the Giants were nice enough to help end Denver's four game skid. That gives us a record of 7-4 and currently the first Wild Card slot.

Jags/ Steelers/ Ravens all hold at 6-5 but the Steelers/Ravens have us in a tie breaker should we end up with the same record, so we have to keep winning now.

KC won't be a cake walk, far from it. This team can rise to the challenge as the Steelers found out 2 weeks ago and Denver has had rough times there in December:

FROM THE DENVER POST:

To avoid an upset at Arrowhead -- the Broncos are favored by 4 to 4 1/2 points for one of the few times this season -- keeping Kyle Orton healthy is paramount. There has been much talk about how the Broncos regained their swagger against New York, but they have to make sure they didn't lose it during their long break and upcoming short road trip.

I would think all McDaniels has to do to get his players' attention this week is mention how the Broncos are 1-17 lifetime in December games at Kansas City; 1-12 at Arrowhead Stadium. Dan Reeves and Mike Shanahan went a combined 0-11 in December games in Arrowhead. Even the Broncos' lone December win in Arrowhead, in 1994, was bittersweet -- it was the last for Wade Phillips as Broncos coach.
------------------
It won't be easy but it can be done. The Chiefs are like the skins, they have nothing to lose by playing the upset card. If Denver can stay focused like last week an not shoot ourselves in the foot we should be ok. We have Killer games with Indy & Philly ahead, but we cannot afford to look past any team.

Past 14 seasons we went 6-8 in our 12th game of the season.

Lets hope for a good game with the D being in full force and Orton moving the chains. As always we ask all to follow the COC. Avoid profanity and report any trolls. (esp Charger trolls)

Thank you. GO BRONCOS!!! :logo:

-Rod-
12-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Playoffs or bust, the journey continues! :orton:

Bernie24
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Lets keep a firm hold on that wildcard spot :logo:

redneckrocker
12-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Sitting in a KC hotel, can't wait to head to the game! i want to see Orange and Blue drown out that ugly (Mickey D's) Red and Gold! First time going to a Broncs game and want to see a can of whoop @$$ opened up on um!!!

GO BRONCS!!!!!!:go::incomplete::orton::td::go:

Peerless
12-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I hope Josh McDaniels starts an epic winning % against the Chiefs tomorrow.

:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

fraguela09
12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Let's play some clean, crisp, intelligent football. Let's execute and score some points!

Orange&Blue19
12-05-2009, 09:17 PM
LET'S GO ORANGE AND

BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Let's play smart, intelligent, and no turnover football.

megirb444
12-05-2009, 09:19 PM
I have a really good feeling about this game..of course I had the same feeling about the Washington game and we know what happened there.

"WHAT BRONCOS NEED TO DO TO WIN"

- RUN BABY RUN: Moreno should have a big game, like 150 yards, because of how he ran last week gives me a good feeling about him tearing up the weak KC Run D.

- BEAST: We should see BMarsh also have a big game, and the more of those he has the more likely he is signed to a long term deal before the end of the season.

- SPECIAL IMPACT: We have to win the ST battle because this is the strength of KC..I'm hoping for big run back by Mr. Royal Treatment

- KEEP CASSEL IN CHECK: If we can keep the pressure on Cassel then we can keep up the good work on the D-side of the ball. I don't expect them to be able to run on us and having to turn to passing early means Doom should have another big day.

Prediction:
Broncos: 31
KC: 13

MileHighStud
12-05-2009, 09:28 PM
The Broncos are back to release the PAIN!!!!! The Chiefs are going to DROP!!!! The sky will darken and the Orange fire will lighten the heavens, as the fury of THE BRONCOS will be UNLEASHED!!!!!! BRONCOS BABY!!!!! YOU CANT STOP WHAT CANT BE STOPPED!!!!

AZ Snake Fan
12-05-2009, 10:10 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

Broncoholic JS
12-05-2009, 10:35 PM
The Chiefs have a cause to play for with the halftime honors. We also have our cause to play with the passing of our ultimate fan. I am sure Tim is up in heaven thinking of ways to help the Broncos to victory tomorrow.

WIN IT FOR TIM!!

rjent
12-05-2009, 11:01 PM
I am completely confident that the Broncos can run the table on the rest of the season. They need to show up and I think they will. This is going to be a test of what this team is all about. We will see. If we win this one I think it will be a blowout, but KC is always tough to play as we all know. I think/hope we learned a lesson on what not to do in our four game slide and I think these guys will bring it. :salute!:

Rest in peace Tim, our thoughts are with you and your family!

Tremendous45th
12-06-2009, 12:37 AM
be back @ 1 here we go baby here we go!!!!!!

bahn
12-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Dukes picked KC over Denver for upset of the week.

:go:

Andyy_47
12-06-2009, 04:27 AM
I'm more afraid of the KC crowd than the team. If we can score and get a turnover early we keep them from egging on the crowd.

We need to give Moreno to football and NOT turn it over. They're mistake prone and we need to capitalize quickly on any turnover opportunity. I'm looking at YOU Goodman! You coulda had 3 picks last week and wound up with one.

This should be more comfortable that I believe we've been touted. Broncos 28 Chiefs 13.

Red-Falcon
12-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Chiefs RB, Kolby Smith is out for the season. So, one less RB to try to run against our D. We're gonna win this game.

Andyy_47
12-06-2009, 04:56 AM
Chiefs RB, Kolby Smith is out for the season. So, one less RB to try to run against our D. We're gonna win this game.

Who?

Exactly. I'm worried more about Charles. But still, we're not the same team. We've feasted on the "bad" teams this year like Cleveland, Oakland, So I can see us really running up a score today.

Age Of Orton
12-06-2009, 05:53 AM
Gotta admit, I'm worried about this game. I catch myself thinking too much about the Indy game next week, like this one is already in the bag. KC is a dangerous game. Loosing to Indy next week would be uderstandable, and would be a lot less damaging then losing this one. Losing today would absolutly destroy us. It would bring us back mentally to where we were 11 days ago + hurt our playoff chances even worse then just a loss, since this is the division. This 10 day stretch, while good for healing ankles and such, reminds me too much of that terrible bye week and how we came back from it...
We can not, should not and MUST not lose this game. We need to play hardass football, run the ball down their throats right from the start, and toss some more of those deep balls, like against the skins.

GO BRONCOS! DESTROY THE CHIMPS!:logo:
And win one for the Barrel Man!

100%Broncoholic
12-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Gosh December 20, Ill be posting in the Official Gameday Thread in Denver for the first time, but for now Ill continue from Virginia.

What is the reason for the 1-17 record in KC? Well if Shanny and Reeves were both winless there, McDaniels might as well be the one to break it.

I agree with the other posters, run game will paramount (Plus I got Knowshon on my FF team) and keeping the KC fans out of the game. KC Fans are Passionate fans, who you gotta respect. I enjoyed watching their fans going nuts with win over the Steelers.

Anyway, this game game day is gonna be a good one, to victory :salute:.

bronco30
12-06-2009, 08:06 AM
if this team is to make the playoffs today is a must win...i no we struggle in KC esp. in december but we must find a way to get this win...

Nomad Broncofan
12-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Go Broncos

CoryWinget81
12-06-2009, 08:29 AM
One of two things is going to happen today. KC is gonna show up, or Denver is gonna show up. Someones gonna get blown out today, and I hope we're on the winning side of it.

BroncoBailey024
12-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Well I'm gonna be headed to Arrowhead bundled up like a newborn. I really look forward to Moreno going all out today. I have watched the Chiefs pretty much every week and if we can get the running game going its gonna be a long day for the Chiefs defense. Brandon Flowers is a legit corner and I am curious who they line him up against because Marshall will definitely have a size advantage if he is across from Flowers. Either way, whoever is being covered by Brandon Carr needs to spread the field. He constantly is giving up big plays and seems to have trouble keeping up with quick recievers (i.e. Royal).

As for the defense I predict Doom to have himself a ball game. Chiefs pass protection is absolutely dreadful so I would love to see us get an early lead so we can release the hounds. Charles is the only threat I see for our defense because he has been running really good since taking over the starting job. However, he is very prone to coughing up the ball and I hope our defense is constantly taking swipes at the ball.

Final prediction for the game

27-10 :td::salute:

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 09:23 AM
I have Taken this phrase M. Tomlin used because they wont and we will!!

“We Will Unleash Hell In December"

biglenny
12-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Happy Gameday Ya freaks!!! Go Broncos!!!:cheers:

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Anybody drinking yet?:rockon:

100%Broncoholic
12-06-2009, 09:52 AM

My wife made mimosas this morning lol and I had Baileys w my coffee.

Can't do too much because I. Got a game tonight at 7 PM

rjent
12-06-2009, 09:52 AM
“We Will Unleash Hell In December"

I like it! :laugh:

darth-hideous
12-06-2009, 09:55 AM
I like it! :laugh:

Me too,hold your head up rjent.

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 09:57 AM
My wife made mimosas this morning lol and I had Baileys w my coffee.

Can't do too much because I. Got a game tonight at 7 PM

I just started drinking beer Im ready for the game.:beer:

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:04 AM
I've got a superstition.....I never crack a beer until the Broncos score on Sunday.

CanDB
12-06-2009, 10:05 AM
I would really like to see 8 and 4 next to our name in tomorrow's paper!!!

In the preseason would any of us had thought we would have 8 wins against the likes of NE, Dallas, Cinci (okay, they weren't supposed to be that good back then), NYGs and SD??????

If you say yes, then you were in a cave....albeit a nice, friendly cave I guess.

:D

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Dukes picked KC over Denver for upset of the week.

He's the biggest POS on TV

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM
I would really like to see 8 and 4 next to our name in tomorrow's paper!!!

In the preseason would any of us had thought we would have 8 wins against the likes of NE, Dallas, Cinci (okay, they weren't supposed to be that good back then), NYGs and SD??????

If you say yes, then you were in a cave....albeit a nice, friendly cave I guess.

:D

I thought we'd beat Dallas, and thought a T-Giving game in our house against NYG would be a win....I did not see NE or SD (in their house) coming. Good teams find ways to win games they should win. Today should apply to that philosphy. Record in Arrowhead, in December, whatever- GOTTA WIN THIS GAME!

Elway
12-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Gosh December 20, Ill be posting in the Official Gameday Thread in Denver for the first time, but for now Ill continue from Virginia.

What is the reason for the 1-17 record in KC? Well if Shanny and Reeves were both winless there, McDaniels might as well be the one to break it.

Anyway, this game game day is gonna be a good one, to victory :salute:.

BE cool having you post from Denver on the 20th. Denver was not the only team that had a hard time in KC in December. Up until recently they played very well at home in December, hardly an team could win there.

The Chiefs are seeking their second home win of the 2009 campaign. Kansas City has won five of its last six home contests vs. Denver, including a 33-19 victory in the last meeting at Arrowhead (9/28/08). The Chiefs own a stellar 17-1 (.944) home record against the Broncos all-time in the month of December, including a 12-1 mark at Arrowhead. The lone blemish on that December home record against the Broncos was a 20-17 OT setback (12/4/94), one of five overtime games in the 50-year history of this series.

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:13 AM

Yet? foflmao!!!! Yet? did you say yet?????????:cheers:

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:17 AM
I've got a superstition.....I never crack a beer until the Broncos score on Sunday.

I have to have beer while the O is on the field and whiskey-n-coke when the D is out there!! needless to say im feeling no pain by the end of the game!!! :logo:

megirb444
12-06-2009, 10:19 AM

That's how I am..I crack a beer or mimosa at kickoff and/or flame a bowl right at kickoff...unless I'm at the bar then I have to just go for a beer drink right at the kick off

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Yet? foflmao!!!! Yet? did you say yet?????????:cheers:

I actually drank early years back when Elway was still here it was a 4pm game and I passed out on the couch in the 3rd qt. :goofy:

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:22 AM
That's how I am..I crack a beer or mimosa at kickoff and/or flame a bowl right at kickoff...unless I'm at the bar then I have to just go for a beer drink right at the kick off

Is flame a bowl sum sort of drink? :ugh:

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:23 AM
I have to have beer while the O is on the field and whiskey-n-coke when the D is out there!! needless to say im feeling no pain by the end of the game!!! :logo:

Like I said, once some points are on the board- It's on. 11am games I've got to go with a Red Beer first though, that way I'm getting my veggies for the day...

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I actually drank early years back when Elway was still here it was a 4pm game and I passed out on the couch in the 3rd qt. :goofy:

That happen to me on thanksgiving!! luckily I dvrd the game!! lol:logo:

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Like I said, once some points are on the board- It's on. 11am games I've got to go with a Red Beer first though, that way I'm getting my veggies for the day...

Hell yes! Brother, nothing like a little snappy tom/redbeer to get your mind right in the a.m.:cheers:

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:26 AM
About 25 degrees, snow flying in Denver today....What a great day to watch our Broncos!:logo:

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:29 AM
About 25 degrees, snow flying in Denver today....What a great day to watch our Broncos!:logo:

Ha Ha! to bad its not a Home game!! I love those!! my side of the Rockys are pretty chilly today as well:logo:

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:29 AM
I used to always drink Yuengling but this season I have been drinking Coors Banquet its not to bad....:wave:

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Ha Ha! to bad its not a Home game!! I love those!! my side of the Rockys are pretty chilly today as well:logo:

Cold here in Pittsburgh they are playing the Raiders Im actually hoping they win.. the Raiders i mean

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:33 AM
I used to always drink Yuengling but this season I have been drinking Coors Banquet its not to bad....:wave:

Im a High Life guy!! wash it down with some Beam and your sunday just got alot better!!! lol:cheers:

megirb444
12-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Is flame a bowl sum sort of drink? :ugh:

Um, no it's green and can be used for medical reasons.. :P

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Im a High Life guy!! wash it down with some Beam and your sunday just got alot better!!! lol:cheers:

Wow! Nice...I don't meet to many High Life people....I ALWAYS get wierd looks when I've got (3) Miller High Life Light 30 packs in cart at the Liqour store! The champagne of beer, at a tasty price....:beer:

(Now if you drank Jack instead of Beam, well that'd just be wierd!)

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:38 AM
I think Stokley is going to have a big game and Dumervil will have at a minimum 3 sacks

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Cold here in Pittsburgh they are playing the Raiders Im actually hoping they win.. the Raiders i mean

Its tuff to have to pull for the Raiders! I wish the Broncos didnt go on there little 4 game slide! then you could just say the "H" with 'em!!!:cheers:

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Wow! Nice...I don't meet to many High Life people....I ALWAYS get wierd looks when I've got (3) Miller High Life Light 30 packs in cart at the Liqour store! The champagne of beer, at a tasty price....:beer:

(Now if you drank Jack instead of Beam, well that'd just be wierd!)

Tell it brother!! When I'm feeling all classy I go for the longnecks ice cold in the middle of the summer that is some smooth shtuff!!! :beer:

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Um, no it's green and can be used for medical reasons.. :P

Those migraines can be a bugger!! lol

Fargo
12-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Win this for the Barrel Man! :salute!:http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1014/barrelroll2.png

megirb444
12-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Headed down to the bar since they are playing the game in Portland.. GO BRONCOS!!

I maintain my prediction:

Chiefs: 13

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Win this for the Barrel Man! :salute!:http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1014/barrelroll2.png

Word! Nice call....

JimmyJm
Its tuff to have to pull for the Raiders! I wish the Broncos didnt go on there little 4 game slide! then you could just say the "H" with 'em!!!:cheers:
Yeah I hear that but it would help us and me being from here I have the same hatred for the Steelers...:fight: and if the raiders win whatever there not going anywhere.

biglenny
Headed down to the bar since they are playing the game in Portland.. GO BRONCOS!!

I maintain my prediction:

Chiefs: 13

Have Fun Bro!!:cheers:

The Hamburgler
12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
The game starts in 15 minutes, but ELF is on TV. Very Bad time to air Elf on the part of USA.

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Have Fun Bro!!:cheers:

Yeah have fun be safe.

biglenny
12-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah I hear that but it would help us and me being from here I have the same hatred for the Steelers...:fight: and if the raiders win whatever there not going anywhere.

Ill bet its tuff being a Broncos fan in Steelers country! but it could be fun too!! :cheers: around here you can tell whos winning the AFCW by the bummper stickers everyone sporting!!

broooks77
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Stupid Steelers! Always getting in the way of me watching the Broncos...

I hate living near Pittsburgh..

biglenny
Well no posting for me during gametime!! Im likely to get banned cause I dont know how to act!!! lol see you all on the other side!!!:beer::logo::beer:

JimmyJm
Ill bet its tuff being a Broncos fan in Steelers country! but it could be fun too!! :cheers: around here you can tell whos winning the AFCW by the bummper stickers everyone sporting!!

It suxs I want to move to Colorado so bad Im laid off so I could just pick up and go..:rockon::beer:

Jack the Ripper
12-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Here is to a good game today! :beer:
I really think we match up well against KC and look forward to the o-line play with Harris back in the mix!

:logo:

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Well no posting for me during gametime!! Im likely to get banned cause I dont know how to act!!! lol see you all on the other side!!!:beer::logo::beer:

Check in and post some. Have a good time Denver is going to destroy the Chiefs:salute!::logo:

EddieMac
12-06-2009, 10:56 AM
I love it:

When the DJ plays Elvis...the Broncos WIN!!

MFJ
12-06-2009, 10:58 AM

Go Broncos! BTW, there's nothing wrong with PWD (posting while drunk), it builds character....

taz1458
12-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Stupid Steelers! Always getting in the way of me watching the Broncos...

I hate living near Pittsburgh..

You and me both buddy!!!! RIP Barrel man...Let's get one for him Orange Crush!!!

Snk16
12-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Broncos...Let's do this. If we want to make the playoffs, we have to win the games we're supposed to. :salute!:

thatkidhunt
12-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Its Bronco Time Baby!!!!!!!!

Time to do the Chiefs Dirty in thier own Backyard!!!!!!

Elway
12-06-2009, 11:02 AM
OK, here we go people

Remember follow the COC

GO BRONCOS!!!!:logo::orton::salute:

MFJ
Broncos...Let's do this. If we want to make the playoffs, we have to win the games we're supposed to. :salute!:

the phrase of the day.....LET'S GO BRONCOS! BEAT THE *****S!

taz1458
Broncos will receive the opening kickoff.

BroncFanIN
GO BRONCOS!

Kick some Chef hiney! :D

And we get the ball first :D

taz1458
12-06-2009, 11:03 AM
nice to see Eddie back in the lineup after last week.

MFJ
decent return eddie

BroncFanIN
Good return, Eddie :beer:

MFJ
nice start!

BroncFanIN
12-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Ryan Harris :D

Elway
Royal in KC territory, let's do it boys!

bronco30
lets go jump on them early boys...

MFJ
12-06-2009, 11:05 AM
OL is moving bodies! good sign people!

taz1458
Is it Dan Fouts we have the curse against?

Snk16
Great job Daniel Graham, good YAC! :beer:

bronco30
keep it movin yess lookin good...get a TD boys

MFJ
i love the dan graham screen

taz1458
Talk about a fast start. Holy smokes!!!

BroncFanIN
12-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Dan Graham.. :D

We are moving at will against the Chiefs. I'm liking it :D

Broncodrmmr
Feelin good about Knowshon today, so far he's lookin great.

MFJ
Redzone.....TD's TD's TD's!

Elway
We are driving the ball pretty well so far, but in the red zone....

BroncFanIN
Is it Dan Fouts we have the curse against?

No, its the other guy with the beard..

AH DANG IT! :brick:

Elway
12-06-2009, 11:07 AM
tipped ball & pic.....

end of Drive.... red zone woes continue.

Snk16
And the redzone problems continue...way to completely underthrow the ball Orton.

MFJ
That's not KO football? What the?

Den615
lol anyone else think that Todd Haley kinda looks like Mark Wahlberg?

bronco30
orton u idiot tried for to much geez usss...

Broncodrmmr
Well.... that's one way to do things. We got greedy, common Kyle gotta make better decisions than that.

#24 Next Champ
12-06-2009, 11:08 AM
you've gotta be joking......we just can't score in the Redzone can we....

BroncFanIN
okay, defense...you can stop them!

3 and out, or a INT to the house...

The Hamburgler
While it was underthrown, I really believe that if Scheffler was not on the ground, it would not have been an INT.

HarlemHeat
Bad throw by Orton..usual red zone struggles continue..

I would have ran it again there, Knoshown has been running very well..

turtle18
what a horrible throw and horrible decision, were getting 6+ per gain running and two long screen passes, so lets lob it deep into triple coverage.

taz1458
And the Dead Zone Offense shows up again. Unbelieveable.

MFJ
Come on CBS, give us some sideline tape of McD after that pick!

CoryWinget81
Well.... that's one way to do things. We got greedy, common Kyle gotta make better decisions than that.

It was actually a great decision...Scheff was WIDE open in the endzone. Defender made a great play to tip the ball.

bronco30
12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
hope that dont come back to haunt us...

Andyy_47
Great, UK has to put up with watching Jacksonville against the Texans, woooo!

I'll keep updates of the Jags since their record is relevant, just went 3-0.

This game is gonna be won by the defense, I can smell it..

JimmyJm
Ball was tipped we are fine:go:

MFJ
Should of thrown it to B-Marsh coming out to the right, it would of been a decent / safe gain, if not a TD

taz1458
12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Boy if that wasnt ever a thank god he dropped it. Holy smokes.

Snk16
I love how bad the Chiefs are...wow, huge defensive lapse. :ugh:

Elway
3 & out, lucky, cuz we blew the damn coverage big time.

That was 7 all the way if he made it.

DrunkPanda
nice coverage, "champ"

MFJ
Wade wide open? What the? That pisses me off! Come on Denver

Andyy_47
Gooooooooo Broncos D!

bronco30
12-06-2009, 11:11 AM
oh my we got luckyyyyyy there wide open yikess....

fraguela09
Just when I was about to type this was our best opening drive of the season.... Orton mucks it up!

MAN, you gotta read the D there Kyle. It was SO OBVIOUS KC was expecting a pass there. A weak read and a weaker throw.

Same old nonsense from this offense and more red zone failures. We're lucky it aint 7-0 KC. Starts like this is how you hand KC a win and blow our playoff hopes.

Broncodrmmr
It was actually a great decision...Scheff was WIDE open in the endzone. Defender made a great play to tip the ball.

I see that now, but there were like 5 or 6 red jerseys around him. On another note, how are you gonna try and one hand that, thank God he doesn't know that it's easier to catch with 2 hands.

#24 Next Champ
12-06-2009, 11:12 AM
nice coverage, "champ"

see ur one of those idiots that doesn't know what he's talking about....just because the first person you see near him is Champ you blame Champ....that was UP THE MIDDLE clown...

MFJ
12-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Just when I was about to type this was our best opening drive of the season.... Orton mucks it up!

MAN, you gotta read the D there Kyle. It was SO OBVIOUS KC was expecting a pass there. A weak read and a weaker throw.

Same old nonsense from this offense and more red zone failures. We're lucky it aint 7-0 KC. Starts like this is how you hand KC a win and blow our playoff hopes.

I agree.......

Jack the Ripper
12-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Come on CBS, give us some sideline tape of McD after that pick!

Lol I don't know how much sideline exposure we will have of McD for a little while. Luck stop there on defense!

MFJ
Let's just the run the dang ball ALL DAY

AtwaterHITS27
Here's to a good game guys! :salute:

ScrubNation
see ur one of those idiots that doesn't know what he's talking about....just because the first person you see near him is Champ you blame Champ....that was UP THE MIDDLE clown...
It was Champ.

Elway
12-06-2009, 11:14 AM
almost picked off there too, just run the damn ball denver.

HurricaneDovs
Man did we break a mirror or something 15 years ago to have this bad of redzone offense the past couple years?
Dang.

Oh well. Shake it off and drive it again.

#24 Next Champ
It was Champ.

yeah he is right that time, so I take it back....but people do that ALL day longgg, and it gets on my nerves....that one time i was wrong tho, so I apologize to Panda

HarlemHeat
Keep the screens and running game going..use Orton when we HAVE to use him..KC hasn't shown that they can stop our ground game so far..

Andyy_47
Moreno looked great that first drive (from what I saw on Gamecenter) GIVE HIM THE ROCK!!

fraguela09
12-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Bad throw by Orton..usual red zone struggles continue..

I would have ran it again there, Knoshown has been running very well..

Can't do that. Better to outwit your opposition than win playing smash mouth. LOL. These coaches outthink themselves sometimes. If it works... go with it.

JimmyJm
Get the ball 2 STOKLEY!!!

Broncodrmmr
Hmm.... Orton seems to be a little off today. 2 under thrown balls along with very low screen.

Elway
Facemask on KC 15 yarder!

MFJ
nice, thanks kc

bronco30
orton under throws alot of balls....now score boys

The Experience
Todd Haley is such an ass to his players.

I hate him

Snk16
Orton, you are terrible, you underthrow a screen pass less than 5 yards away to Marshall. I could have made that throw...WOW...got lucky there. :coffee:

Hoserman117
12-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Can anybody PM me one of those thingy dealies? I would like to watch the gaaame

Andyy_47
Not great news for the Broncos, Jags just knocked Schaub out the game?

Who is the Texans backup you ask?

REX GROSSMAN! :incomplete::incomplete:

Keep the ball on the ground denver and we win this!

Grossman just got picked lol...

DrunkPanda

so if a receiver is open down the middle of the field, that means a cornerback wasn't supposed to cover them? get off champ's ****, idiot

Elway
Bucky catching as well as running.

BR0NCOFANATIC
Can someone PM me it plz?

-Rod-
What about Champ embarrassing himself, that would have been a ridiculous TD

COBronc78
Harris limped off field. Awesome.

taz1458
12-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Time to end the Dead Zone...Let's get 7.

bronco30
plzzzz a td in the redzone plzzzzz

Elway
1st and goal... here we go ---- (again)

MFJ
Wow, we're throwing the ball a lot today....Redzone, run the rock!

JimmyJm
GALLOP IN THE ENDZONE!!!! :logo:

Andyy_47
12-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Break these red zone woes Broncos, come on!

MFJ
like I said, i love those dan graham screens

Snk16
Great play on offense. :beer:

Great screen! :salute!:

ScrubNation
That was a brilliant play call.

Elway
Throwback screen works again to Graham this time for 7

:salute:

taz1458
Great Job by Kyle...Was in trouble and got the TD...WTG

AtwaterHITS27
:td: Graham!

JimmyJm
Yeahhh nice..:go:

fraguela09
There you go. It worked before... A great call, great execution. That's how you play it DENVER.

Take care of BIZ!

Broncodrmmr
Woo! and that's how to do things, feels so much better when it's our guy that has the ball in the endzone and not theirs.

bronco30
yes wtg boys finally TD now defense get another stop....

HurricaneDovs
12-06-2009, 11:19 AM
There we go. Good job boys.

beat255
The Daniel Graham screen is money.

TD Broncos!:td:

taz1458
Cool Stat. Eddie Royal now has the franchise record with 123 Receptions in his first 2 years with the Broncos.

DrunkPanda
Harris limped off field. Awesome.

:ugh:. hope he comes back soon

Hoserman117
Not great news for the Broncos, Jags just knocked Schaub out the game?

Who is the Texans backup you ask?

REX GROSSMAN! :incomplete::incomplete:

Keep the ball on the ground denver and we win this!

Grossman just got picked lol...

Oh yay touchdown!!!

But anyways, I think that's good for Denver fans. I'd rather have Jacksonville in the playoffs over the Steelers or Ravens.

Martinbronco
Quality drive all round. Finished that one off really well!

HarlemHeat
Loving the screens and running game so far..milk it as much as possible, hopefully the play calling doesn't get too cute unless they figure out our screens and stop the run..

Hopefully defense plays better after that 1st shaky stand..

DBroncos 4 Life
Good sign that we score first in the house of horrors

ERoyal248
There you go. It worked before... A great call, great execution. That's how you play it DENVER.

Take care of BIZ!

Good to hear we got a TD.. Anyone have a link, plzz..

fraguela09
12-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Wow, we're throwing the ball a lot today....Redzone, run the rock!

KC is ranked 30th against the pass. Sure Mcdaniels is going to use the pass to set up the run.... but expect LOTS of passes until we pad a lead.

Andyy_47
Wooot, good job Orton!

finally able to watch the game :) I'm content :D :peace:

Hoserman117
Can somebody PM me that thing?

#24 Next Champ
loll when he takes that gamble to cut off that route and makes the big pick, everybody goes BRILLIANT, but when it could've costs us, every1 talk Sh17....I hate fairweather fans...

Shsonline
I swear if Graham ran any slower he'd be running in slow motion.

#24 Next Champ
12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
I swear if Graham ran any slower he'd be running in slow motion.

loll he's a big boy

Broncos724
12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
oh 1998...what a great season, will likely never be surpassed in awesomeness IMO

MFJ
12-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Love the old Blue and Orange jerseys....

Andyy_47
Atwater hit, awesome!

Is it just me or does Arrowhead's turf look terrible...

taz1458
oh 1998...what a great season, will likely never be surpassed in awesomeness IMO

Agreed 100%

DBroncos 4 Life
I love 1998. Best Football Year EVER!!!

BroncFanIN
Oh yay touchdown!!!

But anyways, I think that's good for Denver fans. I'd rather have Jacksonville in the playoffs over the Steelers or Ravens.

We are competing against Jacksonville for a wild card spot. If Denver happens to win the west, it won't matter...but just to be on the safe side, Jacksonville needs to lose.

Not good news about Schaub for Houston...(and okay, he's on my FF team, and I'm trying to lock up the last playoff slot...) :brick:

#24 Next Champ
12-06-2009, 11:23 AM
If Oakland could onlllly beat Pitt ha...I'd be a half Raider fan this week lol :smash: :D

taz1458
12-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Alright Defense lets get another stop here....How about a Pick 6 anyone?

Broncodrmmr
12-06-2009, 11:24 AM
If Oakland could onlllly beat Pitt ha...I'd be a half Raider fan this week lol :smash: :D

I'm with ya, but it's very doubtful that's gonna happen....

Hoserman117
We are competing against Jacksonville for a wild card spot. If Denver happens to win the west, it won't matter...but just to be on the safe side, Jacksonville needs to lose.

Not good news about Schaub for Houston...(and okay, he's on my FF team, and I'm trying to lock up the last playoff slot...) :brick:

We're not competing, we have our spot, were ahead of them. They're competing with Pitt and Baltimore etc. for the second spot. Who would you rather see in the playoffs, Pitt, Balt, or Jacksonville?

MFJ

Agreed, one of the best year's of my life!

HurricaneDovs
Alright Defense lets get another stop here....How about a Pick 6 anyone?

Yes please. We havent had one since 07. Were due.

Andyy_47
12-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Come on, D needs to step it up abit. Force the pass.

rst08tierney
Harris update?

DBroncos 4 Life
We need a turnover...gotta get a comfortable lead in this godforsaken stadium

taz1458
Harris return is doubtful with Foot injury...Can he ever stay healthy??

MFJ
You know, he's nothing spectacular, but Andra Davis has been a good pick up for us....

rst08tierney
12-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Harris return is doubtful with Foot injury...Can he ever stay healthy??

Man we need him!!!

HarlemHeat
Defense looking shaky so far..this shouldn't happen against KC(yes, I know our record there)..

Andyy_47
I hate no huddle.

taz1458
Yes please. We havent had one since 07. Were due.

Actually Last game of 06. So almost 3 years.....

bronco30
come on defense stop the run boys...

MFJ
12-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow, incredible play by R Hill

JimmyJm
R. Hill nice play

DBroncos 4 Life
that's a nice play by Ronaldo Hill

Snk16
Great defense! :beer:

Way to not fall for ANYTHING! Perfectly played.

bronco30
gashin us on the run come on...

Andyy_47
More to do with Cassel's noodle arm than Chambers not coming back.

Come ooooooooon!!!!!! Stop this running game!

DrunkPanda
what happened to our run defense?

HarlemHeat
Jamaal Charles is gonna have the game of his life today..

Elway
12-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Come on D, stand up to these Chefs....

you are looking bad out there.

COBronc78
thats downright embarassing

DBroncos 4 Life
Dawkins ouch!

Andyy_47
Over commited there, thats the problem with Blitzing.

Man, Dawkins, what the heck?!

Snk16
Wow...Ayers has to make that sack. And wow, he jsut trucked Dawkins. Kudos.

HarlemHeat
that was so embarrassing..

2 guys miss on the sack, and then Dawkins can't bring down Pope..

the Arrowhead curse in play today..

MileHigh4TW
Our D looks like they want to go home and take a nap... this is depressing to see how deflatted our D looks right now!!

Hoserman117
Ughh... we miss a sack and the Dawkins gets run over....

taz1458
12-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Man o Man...What the heck has happened to our defense since the Bye Week...We just do not look good anymore.

HurricaneDovs
12-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Anyone seen our defense today?

bronco30
12-06-2009, 11:31 AM
hold to a fg please....

Broncodrmmr
I have a feeling Dawkins wants to just destroy someone right now..... that was a little Nate Webster like.

#24 Next Champ
ughhh huge run by Mendenhall

ERoyal248
Sounds like our defense hasnt came to play.. Arrowhead curse.. Ughh.

Hoserman117
12-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Good play by Kenny Peterson there

JimmyJm
fumble? I feel it

Orange&Blue19
ughhh huge run by Mendenhall

This is a Broncos message board, just FYI. :smug:

Andyy_47
12-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Come ooooooon, big time stop now!

DrunkPanda
oh my, this is pathetic

Hoserman117
Jesus christ D pick it up my god

HarlemHeat
I guess our offense is gonna have to win it for us today..is that a good thing?..

bronco30
yet again we cant get off the field on 3rd....

Elway
Way to give up the run there D!
Good job.. why not buy him a drink as you walk him into the end zone.

DBroncos 4 Life
We need a nose tackle. I say that is priority one in the draft

MFJ
Larry Johnson owned the Broncos......Hope J. Charles is not going to start the same tradition...

Andyy_47
12-06-2009, 11:34 AM
That's just overcommiting again with the pass rush.

Nice first run, welcome to the NFL, now sit down!

fraguela09
This is a joke now. 3rd and 7 and they run up the middle and easily get the first.... in the red zone to boot.

WAKE UP defense.

ERoyal248
Anyone have a link?? I cant find one..

DrunkPanda
good lord :O

Hoserman117
Pathetic... where is the pressure

HurricaneDovs
Give me a break. How many 3rd downs is that this drive theyve converted.

Come on D. Wake up.

MileHigh4TW
This isn't looking good so far.. our D looks exhausted already. Can't even put pressure on Cassle.. What happened!!!!!!!!!!!

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Wow they better make some corrections quick

DrunkPanda
at least kc still has no first quarter touchdowns this season :peace:

HarlemHeat
Chris Baker would look good for us..

Snk16
And the Chiefs STILL won't get a first quarter touchdown. :laugh:

taz1458
Defense looks real real bad right now...Holy crap!

ERoyal248
Looks like Charles is going to have a field day.

bronco30
defense best wake up soon or were in big trouble....

d-bronx42
So im glad our defense decided not to show up to Kansas City today... Wow.

JimmyJm
12-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Put simms in as linebacker

HurricaneDovs
12-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Matt Cassel, guys?! You just let Cassel pick up 13 yards?

And failed to stop em again. Just continue letting em walk all over you. Thatll work. :brick: