PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 15 2009 Raiders vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Elway
12-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Well here we are again...

8-5 still holding on to the wild card spot.

The Colts got us good on Sunday, thanks to a bad decision to defer the opening kickoff and letting Manning have a fast start. We slowed him down but in the end we could not get the "W"

Props to Brandon Marshal for setting the single game reception record with 21.
I believe that give him 2 of the top 3 single game records. 18 receptions being # 3 on the list which he got last year.

Hopefully the run game is on track, we were different without Bucky in there.
Maybe Hillis gets some more shots this week.

So we have 3 games left. We lost our last 3 games last year. I am hoping history does not repeat itself. Last year we had 2 away games and a home game. This year 2 home and one away.

It starts with the Raiders at home. They are a team in disarray (again). If we win 2 out of 3 we are in the playoffs. Charlie Frye is starting for the Raiders. The Raiders were improving under Gradkowski, under Frye they may struggle. They still have a good "D" though. Last year the Raiders beat us at home, so let's hope we take care of the matter quickly and we can enjoy the Holiday.

Please watch the language in the threads, follow the COC and report and trolls or violations.

Thank you! GO BRONCOS! :logo::orton:

AZ Snake Fan
12-19-2009, 09:59 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4885/dwrip.jpg

Strimpel
12-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Let's do this :salute!:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Denver+Broncos+v+Oakland+Raiders+tQBy6jLkkoal.jpg

:smash::smash:

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zcpj4o.gif

Mygtar
12-19-2009, 10:06 PM
This game is so big that it is just ridiculous. It's like 16 hours from gametime and I cannot sleep.

BroncoManiac_69
12-19-2009, 10:13 PM
:logo:
:logo:GO BRONCOS!!:logo:
:logo:

:smash:

BroncoManiac_69
12-19-2009, 10:15 PM
This game is so big that it is just ridiculous. It's like 16 hours from gametime and I cannot sleep.

:laugh:

I already hung my flag outside when I normally wait until game morning.

BroncoManiac_69
12-19-2009, 10:18 PM

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Denver+Broncos+v+Oakland+Raiders+tQBy6jLkkoal.jpg

Russell isn't starting. Charlie Frye is.

Which, hopefully, should make this a much easier task for our D

Impending 92
12-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Time to hang up my Oakland pinata.

BroncoManiac_69
12-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Time to hang up my Oakland pinata.

And bash it like there is no candy.

I used to hang a Raider balloon with a most hated Raider drawn on it in the old days.

They don't produce one now. :laugh:

A bunch of nobody wannabe's. :smash:

Broncoholic JS
12-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Just got home from a night with my family!!

Time to get the pregaming going!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!!

Impending 92
12-19-2009, 11:02 PM
And bash it like there is no candy.

I used to hang a Raider balloon with a most hated Raider drawn on it in the old days.

They don't produce one now. :laugh:

A bunch of nobody wannabe's. :smash:

No candy! Classic!
Im going to remember that one.
I should fill it with turds or something.

BroncoManiac_69
12-19-2009, 11:08 PM
No candy! Classic!
Im going to remember that one.
I should fill it with turds or something.

Nah.. Turds would smell too much. :sick:

I do want to literally beat them to a pulp.

Run up that score. I don't care. Knock the snot out of them. :fight:

I just wish we get another shot at the Chargers in the playoffs. I want to avenge that smack down in Invesco in their own house.

I wouldn't even care if we made it to or won the Super Bowl because we all realize we're not quite ready for that.

SMACK THE RAIDERS!! THEN SMACK THE CHARGERS!!

That would make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. :laugh:

EDIT: OH and we get a smack down on the Chiefs too along the way! How could I forget???

Papa-pwn
12-20-2009, 12:13 AM

BroncoManiac_69
12-20-2009, 12:24 AM
We are going to win this game.

The Bengals carrying a heavy heart and determination will go and beat the Chargers and knock them off their high horse.

Division tied with 2 to go.

Knock the living crap out of the Raiders guys. Let's do this. Pound them into oblivion. Make them scream and cry for their mommies. Humiliate, dominate and pulverize!!

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-20-2009, 12:26 AM
We are going to win this game.

The Bengals carrying a heavy heart and determination will go and beat the Chargers and knock them off their high horse.

Division tied with 2 to go.

Knock the living crap out of the Raiders guys. Let's do this. Pound them into oblivion. Make them scream and cry for their mommies. Humiliate, dominate and pulverize!!

Actually the Chargers would still have a 1 game lead with 2 to go. :fight:

Either way.

Go Broncos.
Go Bengals.

:salute:

BroncoManiac_69
12-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Actually the Chargers would still have a 1 game lead with 2 to go.

Either way.

Go Broncos.
Go Bengals.

:salute:

:doh:

My Bad. I knew that. I have been so sidetracked lately.

Wishful thinking amongst a crazy week for me work wise. :heh:

I've been busy at home making this picture video movie of our grandaughter and did a mighty fine job of it. :smug:

TOTALLY ---> :offtopic:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Happy Game day!! :logo: Go Broncos!!! wooohooo!!!

Orange&Blue19
12-20-2009, 02:55 AM
Let's go BRONCOS!!!

We got this game!! Play smart, don't over look them and we are golden!! :smash:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 05:38 AM
OH last week I was so excited because this week I was going to post from Denver for my first ever Broncos home game, but airplane engine failure and mother nature both sabotaged the trip. However, I did help comfort myself, by just buying the Bailey and Marshall original 1960 jersey and two pair sof the vertical socks...

To my fellow Broncoholics, now is the turning point, and a point we didn't think we would be at after a spring of turmoil and change. Like OP said, will history repeat itself, or will continue to surprise the NFL and the "Experts" and even some of us. I had us marked for 9 wins at the start of the season,but I would love even more.

Heres to :smash: and to chants of :incomplete: on either Frye or Russell's throws.

Following the win, you will feel in the holiday spirit :go:

Age Of Orton
12-20-2009, 06:33 AM
:smash: so much fun to use that icon...

:logo:GO BRONCOS!! KILL THEM RAIDERS!!:logo:

MileHighStud
12-20-2009, 06:35 AM
BRONCOS going to bring the pain! THE NIGHTMARE WILL BE UNLEASHED!!!:smash:

BroncosRockdaRockies
12-20-2009, 07:36 AM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4885/dwrip.jpg

MY BROTHER!!! HOW YOU BEEN? LETS GO BRONCOS ALL THE WAY!!!!

I hope the secondary is prepared this week. In our first match-up we almost got burned by the long ball! Lots of pressure by the line and LB's and our secondary should be in great shape for this game, and go into Philly with Momentum!!!!

Dyno
12-20-2009, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=Age Of Orton;3076638]:smash: so much fun to use that icon...

Indeed it is! I ran into some of those smack-talking RaiderWeenies at the Broncos Store yesterday and at the rental car counter. Such morons.:hammer: I'm gonna go in there and scream my fat guts out. Haven't been to a game here in ~35 years. My wife & son are just as fired up now. Even got my Mom into it. I'll be hoarse & happy after we put these children in time out for good.

"Let's give 'em Hell, Boys!!":smash:

:orton: :go:

GO BRONCOS!

Dyno
12-20-2009, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=100%Broncoholic;3076630]OH last week I was so excited because this week I was going to post from Denver for my first ever Broncos home game, but airplane engine failure and mother nature both sabotaged the trip. However, I did help comfort myself, by just buying the Bailey and Marshall original 1960 jersey and two pair sof the vertical socks...

To my fellow Broncoholics, now is the turning point, and a point we didn't think we would be at after a spring of turmoil and change. Like OP said, will history repeat itself, or will continue to surprise the NFL and the "Experts" and even some of us. I had us marked for 9 wins at the start of the season,but I would love even more.

Heres to :smash: and to chants of :incomplete: on either Frye or Russell's throws.

Following the win, you will feel in the holiday spirit :go:[/QUOTE

Bummer, Dude! I saw hundreds of stranded & pissed customers in the airport yesterday morning when we flew out of SLC. We got Trey Lucky & used a skycap since all of our tickets seemed to not exist in the Delta system.

I'll give 'em an extra Woo-Hoo! for ya today. The good news is, at least you'll be able to sit in a comfy chair & watch the game and aren't stuck in some
God-forbidden airport waiting room chair trying to catch the game through the internet.

:go:

Uptown
12-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Well here we are again...

8-5 still holding on to the wild card spot.

The Colts got us good on Sunday, thanks to a bad decision to defer the opening kickoff and letting Manning have a fast start. We slowed him down but in the end we could not get the "W"

Props to Brandon Marshal for setting the single game reception record with 21.
I believe that give him 2 of the top 3 single game records. 18 receptions being # 3 on the list which he got last year.

Hopefully the run game is on track, we were different without Bucky in there.
Maybe Hillis gets some more shots this week.

So we have 3 games left. We lost our last 3 games last year. I am hoping history does not repeat itself. Last year we had 2 away games and a home game. This year 2 home and one away.

It starts with the Raiders at home. They are a team in disarray (again). If we win 2 out of 3 we are in the playoffs. Charlie Frye is starting for the Raiders. The Raiders were improving under Gradkowski, under Frye they may struggle. They still have a good "D" though. Last year the Raiders beat us at home, so let's hope we take care of the matter quickly and we can enjoy the Holiday.

Please watch the language in the threads, follow the COC and report and trolls or violations.

Thank you! GO BRONCOS! :logo::orton:

Yes good point. Deferring the kick off was a mistake and against the west coast offense philosophy which I thought we somewhat ran on.

Score early and quick and eat up the time off the clock

GO BRONCOS!!!

bronco30
12-20-2009, 09:04 AM
if we are to make the playoffs this game is a must win....i would love to see us get all weapons involved, alot better in short yardage and better redzone production...to much talent on offense to avg 17 -18pts a game

im sayin 27-16....

Jack the Ripper
12-20-2009, 09:38 AM
I am heading out early to meet up with some of my buddies who are tailgating before the game! I can't wait to get in there and lose my voice!

Talk to you guys after the game!

:logo: :smash: :logo: :smash:

Thors Hammer
12-20-2009, 09:41 AM

That picture looks like Russell just crapped his pants. lol

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 09:55 AM
MY BROTHER!!! HOW YOU BEEN? LETS GO BRONCOS ALL THE WAY!!!!

I hope the secondary is prepared this week. In our first match-up we almost got burned by the long ball! Lots of pressure by the line and LB's and our secondary should be in great shape for this game, and go into Philly with Momentum!!!!

Awesome Picture Happy Game Day Everyone!!! Go Broncos..:smash::smash:

darth-hideous
12-20-2009, 09:55 AM
i get to go today!!!!wooo!hooo!Section 115 row 15:go::smash:

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 09:57 AM
Happy Game Day, everyone!

GO BRONCOS!

GO BENGALS!!

biglenny
12-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Good Morning peeps! Lets get this thing done today!!! Go Broncos!!! woohoo!!:cheers:

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Morning :D

I hate 2pm games.... and on top of that, the only game playing at 11 is 49ers vs. eagles :incomplete:

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 10:31 AM
I expect at least 2 more sacks for Dumervil. This is also a good day for Ayers to get his first sack.

biglenny
12-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Happy Game Day, everyone!

GO BRONCOS!

GO BENGALS!!

Hey BFI Hows My favorite Mod? :beer::cheers::beer:

Elway
12-20-2009, 10:34 AM

Awww!!! :hurt: <--- crushed!

broncofansd
12-20-2009, 10:38 AM
I want to see Peyton Hillis get the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is just going to go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

biglenny
12-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Awww!!! :hurt: <--- crushed!

Ha Ha that trick works everytime!!! Elway:beer::cheers::beer:

megirb444
12-20-2009, 10:57 AM
I"m very stoked for this game because we have a good chance to BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER! I usually do Keys to the Game but I think there is one main key to this game: Don't overlook the Faiders and play to the best of our ability! I think Moreno will have a big game which means we also see some Hillis in the latter part of the game (because we should be up by 3 TD's at least). We have to win out the rest of the season to guarantee we keep our spot in the playoffs...

Prediction:

Broncos: 35
Raiders: 6

GO BRONCOS! :orton:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-20-2009, 11:16 AM
I want to see Peyton Hillis get the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is just going to go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll have a good lead late in the 4th so he should get the ball :P

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 11:26 AM
We'll have a good lead late in the 4th so he should get the ball :P

Or... LaMont... Jordan... :sad:

Elway
12-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Ha Ha that trick works everytime!!! Elway:beer::cheers::beer:

You know I am on the lookout...

usually in lurker mode for part of the morning...

watching some Dolphins/Titans action right now.

biglenny
12-20-2009, 11:37 AM
You know I am on the lookout...

usually in lurker mode for part of the morning...

watching some Dolphins/Titans action right now.

Im just going to watch the RZ until game time!:beer:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 11:49 AM
A whole fridge full of Icey cold Miller High Lifes!!!! its a Good Thing!!!:beer:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Well I was supposed to be at the game but the airplane engine went boom and with the snow no go, but now my wife made it up to me and came home from WalMart w a smile. (Normally I frown) but in the back of the Commander a brand new 50inch flat screen, two cases of beer, and she started chili this morning. I'm now going to watch the game on a brand new 50 inch tv!! Wow she made me temporarily feel better about our trip being cancelled. She deserves wife of the year!

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Well I was supposed to be at the game but the airplane engine went boom and with the snow no go, but now my wife made it up to me and came home from WalMart w a smile. (Normally I frown) but in the back of the Commander a brand new 50inch flat screen, two cases of beer, and she started chili this morning. I'm now going to watch the game on a brand new 50 inch tv!! Wow she made me temporarily feel better about our trip being cancelled. She deserves wife of the year!

saweet!! nothing wrong with that!!!:beer::cheers::beer:

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 12:17 PM
saweet!! nothing wrong with that!!!:beer::cheers::beer:

That sounds great your a lucky man enjoy...:salute!:

Lenny what is that creepy avatar supposed to be lol?

Tremendous45th
12-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Here we go baby here we go!

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 12:20 PM

Looks like the plankton character from SpongeBob Squarepants

I am lucky, and we are lucky no one was injured too.:salute!:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:20 PM

That's Plankton from sponge bob! since I'm the only one ever in the Cafe Ive decided that I feel like I'm hanging out in the chum bucket all the time!! lol

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Looks like the plankton character from SpongeBob Squarepants

I am lucky, and we are lucky no one was injured too.:salute!:

Who was going to be inujred???:confused:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 12:23 PM
My father in law (a Faiders Fan) just text me and wants to put next years Christmas on the game lol. If the Broncos win:

A. He will wear a Broncos jersey for their Christmas card that they send out.
B. Him and my mother in law will come to Virginia for Christmas and we don't have to drive six hours to Pennsylvania...

If the Broncos lose:
A. I have to dress my whole family in Raider gear for our Christmas card and send them to everyone.
B. We have to go to their house for Christmas and drive up six hours.

I don't mind the B, but the A!!!!!

Do I take the bet? I have faith, but remember last year.... UGH:smash:

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 12:27 PM
My father in law (a Faiders Fan) just text me and wants to put next years Christmas on the game lol. If the Broncos win:

B. Him and my mother in law will come to Virginia for Christmas and we don't have to drive six hours to Pennsylvania...

If the Broncos lose:
A. I have to dress my whole family in Raider gear for our Christmas card and send them to everyone.

I say take it anything can happen but I don't see us losing this one.

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Who was going to be inujred???:confused:

On our flight out the engine blew up on take off, so the poster above said, I was lucky, just threw that in, it was scary stuff. Over half the flight was military members going home to their families too. That's all, so BL.

Speaking of BL, my wife has 2 cases of BL Lime, and I'm sailing with Captain Morgan. I hooked the TV up right too!!! Maybe Ill send the leftovers and the old tv over to the "Cafe"

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I say take it anything can happen but I don't see us losing this one.

LOL, I just got off the phone with him. He said, he is gonna make me wear his Romanowski Raider jersey... I told him, no him and my mother in law will look great in Matching Orange Elway Jerseys....:smash::smash::smash:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:31 PM

If the Broncos lose:

Sounds Like he's calling you out!! I never bet on football! but I say take the bet!!! :eek:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:34 PM
On our flight out the engine blew up on take off, so the poster above said, I was lucky, just threw that in, it was scary stuff. Over half the flight was military members going home to their families too. That's all, so BL.

Speaking of BL, my wife has 2 cases of BL Lime, and I'm sailing with Captain Morgan. I hooked the TV up right too!!! Maybe Ill send the leftovers and the old tv over to the "Cafe"

Ha Ha sweet!! well the cafe could use a little face lift! Good thing no one was hurt! I guess I should've read your post a little more closely sorry bro:salute!:
and to my brothers and sisters in the Military:salute!: hope everyone gets home in one piece!!

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:36 PM
this Wait is killing BigLenny!!! grrrr!!!!:sad:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 12:41 PM
this Wait is killing BigLenny!!! grrrr!!!!:sad:

Me too, I just went on Ebay and bought home and away retro socks for $79.00.... When my wife walked by I just said I was comforting myself...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250551340324&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sweet socks to go along with my Bailey and Royal anniversary jerseys!!!

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Me too, I just went on Ebay and bought home and away retro socks for $79.00.... When my wife walked by I just said I was comforting myself...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250551340324&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

My wife would have comforted me with a frying pan to the side of my head if I did that!! your a lucky man!!!:cheers:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 12:57 PM
You know its a slow football day when the Rams are on the RZ every other play!!! :sad: one more hour!!! lets go!!! GRRRRR!!!:cheers:

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 12:57 PM

Hey Lenny! :wave:

Watching Tenn. put the smack down on SD. We can only hope the same happens to SD on Christmas!

All I want for Christmas is....:D

Just put lunch in the oven. Chicken, cheese, rice and salsa, topped with more cheese. MMMMM!

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey Lenny! :wave:

Watching Tenn. put the smack down on SD. We can only hope the same happens to SD on Christmas!

All I want for Christmas is....:D

Just put lunch in the oven. Chicken, cheese, rice and salsa, topped with more cheese. MMMMM!

Im on my way!!! lol sounds yummy!!:cheers:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 01:03 PM
I love Directv so I cqn just watch all the games. Right now its the Brown stains and the Chefs in a shootout 27 24 Stains

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:04 PM

So very important to have matching socks and jerseys!

I bought some orange and blue yarn yesterday...I think I'm going to make a big ole scarf for myself :D (Everyone here will think its Illini, but thats okay...)

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:05 PM
I love Directv so I cqn just watch all the games. Right now its the Brown stains and the Chefs in a shootout 27 24 Stains

And I switched it over just in time to see the pick!!! lol yeas DTV ROCKS!!!!:beer:

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Sunday Ticket is great. I'll have to use it this weekend to watch the Broncos game.

Lunch smells good. I just checked it..all bubbly and cheesy...but needs 10 more minutes, I think.

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Sunday Ticket is great. I'll have to use it this weekend to watch the Broncos game.

Lunch smells good. I just checked it..all bubbly and cheesy...but needs 10 more minutes, I think.

10 min? doh! I might have to take a rain check this time!!! stupid mountains and snow and all the distance!!! :goofy::beer:

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 01:12 PM
One more hour :salute:

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
10 min? doh! I might have to take a rain check this time!!! stupid mountains and snow and all the distance!!! :goofy::beer:

I could fed-ex you the leftovers :laugh:

Wow. Lions have caught up with Arizona. Its now 17-14 Arizona.

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 01:15 PM

Meh arizona late season break down, what else is new

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:17 PM

Holy cow!!! ha ha go lions!!! lmao!!

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 01:18 PM

Where u at BL ill send some chili too.

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:20 PM

I'm in IL...two hours south of Chicago, and 90 minutes west of Indy.

The land of corn and soybeans...and the BS that grows it ;)

I'll take some chili...that sounds really good!

edit....okay, so that was a BIG HINT to send me some chili :heh:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:20 PM

Utah!!! home of the fun police!! lol

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Holy cow!!! ha ha go lions!!! lmao!!

they just tied the game at 17...

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 01:23 PM

:incomplete:

C'mon Arizona

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 01:24 PM
I have a feeling I should have started Josh Cribbs over Kenny Britt and even Moreno over Ricky Williams...:sad:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm in IL...two hours south of Chicago, and 90 minutes west of Indy.

The land of corn and soybeans...and the BS that grows it ;)

I'll take some chili...that sounds really good!

edit....okay, so that was a BIG HINT to send me some chili :heh:

Lol no problem my wife just slow cooked it with venison (deer) polish sausage, kielbasa, hamburger five different types of beans. You can add the tabasco yourself

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:25 PM

just switched! That would be a sweet victory for them! lol cant wait for the :smash:

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 01:26 PM
What about Jerome Harrison for the Browns? That's what Buckhalter could have done with enough carries.

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Lol no problem my wife just slow cooked it with venison (deer) polish sausage, kielbasa, hamburger five different types of beans. You can add the tabasco yourself

I love venison. I just started cooking with it last year...and that chili sounds REALLY good :beer:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 01:33 PM
What about Jerome Harrison for the Browns? That's what Buckhalter could have done with enough carries.

Let's kill some time Rodd (I'm interviewing you)

Where do you come up with these creative ideas for sigs?

biglenny
I love venison. I just started cooking with it last year...and that chili sounds REALLY good :beer:

I've never met a bowl of chilli that i didn't like!! Hook a Brother up!!! :beer:

getlynched47
Broncos rocking the all blue Uniforms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOO!!

My favorite uniforms!! :salute!::salute!::salute!::peace::td:

MNBroncs85
12-20-2009, 01:34 PM
just switched! That would be a sweet victory for them! lol cant wait for the :smash:

Yeah once they got smart and took jamarcus russells brother Dante out of the game.

GO BRONCOS TMINUS 26minutes!!!!:go:

MNBroncs85
12-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Broncos rocking the all blue Uniforms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOO!!

My favorite uniforms!! :salute!::salute!::peace::td:

Same here i love me some BLUEBERRY!!!

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 01:37 PM
All blue FTW :go::logo::td::smash:

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Let's kill some time Rodd (I'm interviewing you)

Where do you come up with these creative ideas for sigs?

It all started with the Free Hillis campaign and then I remembered of that Free Willy movie, you know? Free Willy, Free Hillis... Then I just had to put them together.

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Ya the all blues are pretty cool!! :go:

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 01:41 PM
It all started with the Free Hillis campaign and then I remembered of that Free Willy movie, you know? Free Willy, Free Hillis... Then I just had to put them together.

What about all the mclessons? :laugh:

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 01:43 PM
What about all the mclessons? :laugh:

Ya, the McLessons suffered a "sophomore slump" after I got my PC back and they have not been very good.

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Cant wait to see that stud Kyle kick some AZZ todAY.

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 01:46 PM
I was really hoping the Cincy/Chargers game was on early today....but alas, we'll have to keep track of that game at the same time!

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Looks like Miami is out of the playoffs

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 01:48 PM

Alright where did your inspiration for McLessons come from?

Which McLesson did you feel would get you on probation?

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 01:48 PM

Amen, now J. Porter should shut his mouth and head to the locker room.

Strimpel
12-20-2009, 01:49 PM

Not yet, but let's hope so.

Jets are in trouble to.

:go:

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 01:52 PM
My God... Miami just pulled a Stokley play.

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 01:54 PM
I need to find Bronco fans in the Richmond area so I can watch games with fellow Bronco fans.

BL Ill ship you some chili in dry ice.

getlynched47
12-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Quick question:

Since Peyton Hillis has been active over Lamont Jordan recently, does that mean that he has passed Lamont Jordan on the depth chart?

Also does that mean that he will be Knowshon Moreno's primary backup today??? I hope so :salute!::td:

biglenny
12-20-2009, 01:58 PM
I need to find Bronco fans in the Richmond area so I can watch games with fellow Bronco fans.

sweet!! thanks bro!!!:beer:

Well as per my usual since we all know BL cant act his age during game time! I'll catch y'all on the flip side of this one! Heres to a injure free game!!:beer:

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 01:59 PM
tied up miami titans good game but I would like to see miami loose

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 02:00 PM
tied up miami titans good game but I would like to see miami loose
wow :eek:

Lions are about to score to tie up the Cardinals.

Good football today! :beer:

100%Broncoholic
12-20-2009, 02:01 PM
B Marsh wearing Henry jersey!

-Rod-
12-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Alright where did your inspiration for McLessons come from?

Which McLesson did you feel would get you on probation?

Simple. Think about what's happening to the Broncos, a funny situation or something, then look for pictures that might relate to the subject. Usually I don't think too much, just look at the picture and already know what I will write.

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 02:02 PM
B. Marshall is wearing Chris Henrys name on his Jersey.

Tremendous45th

im in roanoke lol

-Rod-
Quick question:

Since Peyton Hillis has been active over Lamont Jordan recently, does that mean that he has passed Lamont Jordan on the depth chart?

Also does that mean that he will be Knowshon Moreno's primary backup today??? I hope so :salute!::td:

LaMon was injured (back problems). Now he is healthy and might get the extra carries instead of Hillis.

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:05 PM
OK here we go folks!

Buckle up and lets hope for a Broncos Win!

Snk16
12-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Ayyyyy Broncos!!!!

Beat DA RAIDAHS! :salute!:

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Atlanta won over the Jets....:D

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Fry=simms:smash::smash:

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:08 PM
3 & out good job D!

taz1458
Love the start. nice 3 and out to begin the game.

Snk16
3 and out. Good start defensively. :beer:

JT24Champ
nice open tackle 21

BroncFanIN
Go EDDIE!
Nice return :beer:

Snk16
12-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Boooooo false start! :ugh:

taz1458
Am I the only one that thinks Graham is more of a problem then good? I swear every penalty is on him. 3rd down issues continue!

Elway
Royal with a big catch!

taz1458
12-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Take that back. WTG Eddie!

JimmyJm
12-20-2009, 02:12 PM
nice throw !!!!!

JT24Champ
12-20-2009, 02:13 PM
orton showing some moves

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Moreno is bringin' it! NICE! :beer:

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:14 PM
LOL Lamont Jordan Sighting!

Beagle
lol no hillis Jordan...rofls

roushmartin6
Not a bad run by LaMont. Maybe riding the inactive list the last month woke him up?

JT24Champ
run it three times????????

BroncFanIN
LOL Lamont Jordan Sighting!

He got 6 yards on 1st down...I'll take that all day :D

Hoserman117
12-20-2009, 02:15 PM
I wish I could watch the game :sad: Living in Texas is lame in the aspect that I can never watch Denver unless they play Houston or the Cowboys.... I wanna see Knowshon run wild :D

Beagle
its not the backs our Oline isn't built for short yardag..they are built for zone blocking

Elway
Send in the kicker for a 3-0 lead!

roushmartin6
Sweet, we ran 3 times and have to settle for 3, god forbid we try and get Marshall the ball there.

taz1458
What are the Broncos issues with the red zone scoring? They are HORRIBLE down there!

Alcaeus15
3-0 is better than 0-0 but geeze we stink in the redzone

ScrubNation
That quick snap run by Orton ruined the drive.

JimmyJm
3 runs ? come on

bucking bronco
12-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Well, I'll say it.....Where's Hillis?

getlynched47
Another failed short-yardage play. Nice :rolleyes:

Great to see Lamont Jordan in there instead of Hillis :rolleyes:

Beagle
3 runs ? come on

he is bound and determined to prove we can run in short yardage and we can't

Strimpel
Moreno failed on short yardage again

WHERES HILLIS

Beagle
12-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Moreno failed on short yardage again

WHERES HILLIS

Yeah because the holes are opening up huge...please learn about football..kthx

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Tennesse won :D

Chargers up on Bengals 7-0...but just had a good run on KO return...GO BENGALS!

RIP Chris Henry :(

odiesback
12-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Timid play again inthe RZ

japfaff
12-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Yeah because the holes are opening up huge...please learn about football..kthx

So when does the RB have to make a play?

Snk16
12-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Atta boy Champ. :beer:

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Champ with the INT!

JimmyJm
WWWOOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:smash::smash:

japfaff
Wow!! was that a throw by an NFL QB?

Den615
HAHA I love Charlie Frye!!!!

japfaff
Nice BM>>>Nice throw

#24 Next Champ
12-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Wow!! was that a throw by an NFL QB?

lol seriously....I love Champ, but that was a gift...nice catch tho #24 good pick!

Elway
1 to Marshall 21 more to go to beat his record! :)

Axemaster
It seems like it was 100 games ago when Champ had one!!!:smash::smash::smash:

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:24 PM
LMAO Ryan Clady with a catch!!

Snk16
Did we really just pass it to Ryan Clady? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alcaeus15
LMAO Clady screen!!!

BroncFanIN

Clady?!

japfaff
Why the BS gimic plays?

BroncsSB#3
haha that was so stupid.

MineOwn
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM
that's how you injure a pro bowl-quality linemen

getlynched47
What a stupid play

japfaff
lol seriously....I love Champ, but that was a gift...nice catch tho #24 good pick!

The only bad picks are the ones off Ortons arm

Axemaster
12-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Bengals down to the Charger 11!!!:smash::smash::smash:

ScrubNation
Polumbus is getting destroyed already today.

taz1458
Like the trickery. Wonder what else Josh has up his sleeve. We're in the RZ...another FG no TD

AtwaterHITS27
Let's go Broncos! :go:

Den615
lol wow Orton....the guys in blue arent trying to sack you...

ScrubNation
12-20-2009, 02:27 PM
A touchdown would have been nice.

JimmyJm
Play calling??????

japfaff
How about we stop pounding NO into the LOS, of the WR screens, or the Clady screens. Play some real football, give the ball to BM and then score some TDs?

getlynched47
3rd and 15, and McDaniels calls a bubble screen???

Wow, he really is a crappy play-caller

Elway
bad screen call on that one.

At least we got 3 on the turn over 6-0

Alcaeus15
i love how the offense just seems to suck for no reason in the redzone, they are allergic

roushmartin6
Pathetic play calling to go with the world's most easy sack.

fraguela09
What are the Broncos issues with the red zone scoring? They are HORRIBLE down there!

BRACE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.... The Broncos are:

RANKED 29th in Red Zone scoring pct. TWENTY-freaking-NINTH! DOWN 11 percent from last year (54.5% in 2008 to 44.4 in 2009).

We are in the bottom of the NFL scoring TDs when we get inside the red zone. Yikes!

ALSO....

Ranked 17th in Total Yards (336.4 yards per game);

Ranked 21st in Scoring (19.7 points per game);

Ranked 18th in Passing (213.2 yards per game);

We have 16 passing Tds (Ranked 19th);

Ranked TWENTY-FIRST in 3rd down PCT (36%) - behind DET even;

Ranked THIRTY-FIRST in 4th down PCT (27%);

Ranked 21st in Total TDs (27);

=====

It's a combo of everything. Our OL isn;t good enough, the RB don't make something happen, the playcalling is pathetic.

We get in the RZ and run it 3 times. We get back there and do nothing again.

2 trips, 2 FGs.

The one common denominator:

NOT ONE PLAY is called where we actually throw a ball into the end zone. We must be the only team in the NFL that gets in the RZ and doesn't even attempt to throw the ball in the end zone at some point.

bucking bronco
Red zone play calling sucks

MineOwn
12-20-2009, 02:28 PM
We have an all-star receiver who is probably the hardest guy to bring down in the entire league and you throw a screen pass to Royal for a loss of 3....

odiesback
12-20-2009, 02:28 PM
3rd and long and a screen pass again?

The terrible play calling is still king with McD

BroncsSB#3
12-20-2009, 02:29 PM
That Clady play pretty much destroyed the drive

getlynched47
BRACE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.... The Broncos are:

RANKED 29th in Red Zone scoring pct. TWENTY-freaking-NINTH! DOWN 11 percent from last year (54.5% in 2008 to 44.4 in 2009).

We are in the bottom of the NFL scoring TDs when we get inside the red zone. Yikes!

ALSO....

Ranked 17th in Total Yards (336.4 yards per game);

Ranked 21st in Scoring (19.7 points per game);

Ranked 18th in Passing (213.2 yards per game);

We have 16 passing Tds (Ranked 19th);

Ranked TWENTY-FIRST in 3rd down PCT (36%) - behind DET even;

Ranked THIRTY-FIRST in 4th down PCT (27%);

Ranked 21st in Total TDs (27);

=====

It's a combo of everything. Our OL isn;t good enough, the RB don't make something happen, the playcalling is pathetic.

We get in the RZ and run it 3 times. We get back there and do nothing again.

2 trips, 2 FGs.

The one common denominator:

NOT ONE PLAY is called where we actually throw a ball into the end zone. We must be the only team in the NFL that gets in the RZ and doesn't even attempt to throw the ball in the end zone at some point.

Gotta love the New England offense :rolleyes:

Especially ingenious calls like the Clady screen (could've hurt our best offensive player) and the bubble screen on 3rd and 15. McDaniels, what a genius :rolleyes:

Den615
3rd and 15, and McDaniels calls a bubble screen???

Wow, he really is a crappy play-caller

It might have worked if Polumbus hadnt missed horribly on the block. Still probably wouldn't have been a 1st, but would have been good for 5-10 yards guaranteed.

roushmartin6
12-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Ah Shanny's icing. Good memories :)

elwayfan2k
12-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Lets go Deffense!

BuffsSD
12-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Good game by Prater thus far.... 3 touchbacks and 2 FG's. :logo:

elwayfan2k
12-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Another Cutler INT :sad: Cmon Jay we need the Ravens to go down

Andyy_47
The red-zone woes continue. We just melt there. But I'd be more worried if we weren't getting a sniff of the red-zone :) Better to be there and missing, than missing out on the red-zone completely.

Nice start from the defense!

elwayfan2k
A red zone INT at that :sad:

fraguela09
Red zone play calling sucks

WHAT?

RZ issues are well-documented, and our plan was to run 3 running plays, a screen and some trick play to Clady? LOL! Sucks is a nice term.

Where are Marshall & Scheffler?

Dirilection of duty!

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:34 PM
OK, didn't see that as Int. Grounding.

Bummer.

Come on D!

HurricaneDovs
One of these days were going to figure out how to put the ball in the endzone when were in the redzone.

I dont know when, but one of these days.

#24 Next Champ
gotta loveeeeee our D

BroncFanIN
DOOM!

:D

And Raiders punt...

elwayfan2k
12-20-2009, 02:35 PM
BE A UTIFUL Stop

fraguela09
12-20-2009, 02:35 PM
One of these days were going to figure out how to put the ball in the endzone when were in the redzone.

I dont know when, but one of these days.

Either Mcd has too much respect for OAK's defense, or he has little faith in Orton.... how else t o explain the playcalling in the RZ today?

I sort of agree.... whenever you get in the RZ against OAK... play it safe.... a FG is like a TD b/c their offense stinks.

Still, just tough to watch this train wreck of an offense every week.

Hoserman117
12-20-2009, 02:36 PM
The Raiders are so bad... wow

Den615
12-20-2009, 02:36 PM
I can't put my finger on why, but I really think Kenny McKinley is gonna be a good player. lol anyone else get this feeling, or do I just drink too much kool aid?

Hoserman117
12-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Either Mcd has too much respect for OAK's defense, or he has little faith in Orton.... how else t o explain the playcalling in the RZ today?

I sort of agree.... whenever you get in the RZ against OAK... play it safe.... a FG is like a TD b/c their offense stinks.

Still, just tough to watch this train wreck of an offense every week.

I wouldn't call it a train wreck, just not really executing all the time.

Freyaka
Um don't get me wrong I'm happy with any penalty in our favor but how was that intentional grounding?? He was well out of the pocket....

Andyy_47
Seriously sucks not being able to watch this game. I get to watch the Chargers, I'll keep you updated.

7-3 chargers right now, Bengals playing with alot of emotion, playing hard.

Elway
12-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Good burst by Moreno!

Hoserman117
12-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Hopefully Knowshon can finally get over 100 yards rushing today :P

And maybe nab me a couple TD's since he's on my fantasy team :D

MileHighStud
Here we go Broncos!!!! BRING THE PAIN!!!!!

Hoserman117
Seriously sucks not being able to watch this game. I get to watch the Chargers, I'll keep you updated.

Same here :(

Bummer

Elway
I'd like to see more of a passing game besides the screen.

HurricaneDovs
Baltimore is up 14-0.

bucking bronco
12-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Lamont fricken Jordan

HurricaneDovs
Yay. 3 and out.

:rolleyes:

Elway
Nice punt - you SHANKOPOTTAMUS! 12 yards!

Axemaster

We are ALL as big a Bengal fans today as BRONCO fans!!! GO CINCI!!!! CHARRED GIRLS SUCK!!!:smash::smash::smash:

BroncFanIN
wow, was that punt horrible..:sick:

roushmartin6
And we cut Kern for this pathetic loser.

Den615
12-20-2009, 02:41 PM
12 yard punt? Can we please draft Zoltan Mesko:sad:?

Snk16
Mitch Berger...I could kick it further than you. Wow....why do you need a drink? You used that much energy to kick it 5 yards?

taz1458
Fire Berger....NOW!!!!

bucking bronco
Here's to hoping Moreno and
Jordan get hurt so Hillis can get in the game..sorry but it's got to happen that way.

BuffsSD
was that a 7 yard punt? loser!

HurricaneDovs
Ok im watching gamecast and it just said Bergermeister punted 7 yards.

Really. 7 yards.

Elway
Frye for 26 yards - nice blown coverage there!

ScrubNation
12-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Jordan get hurt so Hillis can get in the game..sorry but it's got to happen that way.
That's pathetic.

Freyaka
could anybody pm me a link please?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?p=2920397#post2920397

Read that, no one can send you a link so please don't ask.

RaiderFanSD
JaMarcus would have had a heart attack midway through that run.

japfaff
What is wrong with the fact that thier QB that they just got from the scrap heap is more explosive then out starting RB?

The Experience
wow berger

HurricaneDovs
Awesome. 26 yard run by Frye. Good job guys.

BroncFanIN
12-20-2009, 02:43 PM

That's a horrible thing to wish.

Strimpel
JaMarcus would have had a heart attack midway through that run.

:laugh: Sad coverage on us...

Den615

OK, I am a big Hillis fan, but this is ridiculous!!! Moreno is a more talented player...is that so hard to understand?

#24 Next Champ

I'd never root for Moreno to get hurt....and I REALLY think maybe Hillis REALLy is the Xfactor for the playoffs or SOMETHING, I mean the guy runs harder than any1 in the NFL, he just wants to hurt people and never goes down, and maybe McD just wants to bring that toughness to our Offense when we need it most...idk I think it's dumb, but that's not as dumb as not using him at all that's for sure...

CanDB

One of the dumbest posts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hamburgler

why would you wish injury on our own team just so Hillis can get playing time? you = epic fail.

Freyaka
Shankapotomas rex.....man I could probably move the ball further with my mind than that garbage...

ScrubNation
12-20-2009, 02:44 PM
What is wrong with the fact that thier QB that they just got from the scrap heap is more explosive then out starting RB?
You mean the guy who had no one around him for 20 yards?

Papa-pwn

.....Wow really?

fraguela09
I wouldn't call it a train wreck, just not really executing all the time.

It is what it is man. Offense can barely manage a TD a half. Should be 17-0 DEN; instead we sitting here and hoping OAK doesn't take a 7-6 lead.

How do you not call for a quick slant, or crossing pattern on 3rd and short? OAK is basically playing man?

Failed twice in RZ to score a TD.... and then we have a manageable third down on OAK's 40 (which means a first down puts you in scoring position)... We end up with a 7-yard punt.

ALL 3 drives end in failure. Too much of this offense ALL year.

Stats don't lie...

We are in the bottom 1/3 in the NFL in most stats that matter.

GOOD PLAY CARTER!

#24 Next Champ
Nice play Tony Carter!...

Andyy_47
Can't see the game, but how the heck do you punt for 7 yards? Was it tipped? Just makes no sense.

Cincinatti are marching downfield, Palmer is playing great, receivers and O-line giving it their all here. I have a good feeling.

Snk16
That could have gone worse...:ugh:

bucking bronco
That's a horrible thing to wish.

Ok. How bout Jordan and Moreno are fine but put Hillis in anyway. Does that sound better? Too bad it won't happen.

Elway
Penalty....

way we are going we are going to let them get a score on us.

The Hamburgler
12-20-2009, 02:45 PM
GREAT play by carter!

moto4669
How does Berger have a job?

Freyaka

wow.... I don't care if we had Jesus sitting on the bench I'd never wish for players on my own team to get hurt so that we can trust someone that the coach has already deemed not being worth of starting....I'd rather keep our first stringers healthy and able (especially after last year)

fraguela09
And we cut Kern for this pathetic loser.

KERN had a great kick today for TEN, pinning MIA on the 2 or something late in the 4th.

The Experience
12-20-2009, 02:46 PM

You are a tool. You have lost all credibility as a poster with your constant Morneo bashing. Moreno is a very explosive player and you just hate to admit when your wrong. And posts you have like that one just further prove my point

Andyy_47
TD Ochocinco!!!!

Come on D, need a big stop!

BroncFanIN
Can't see the game, but how the heck do you punt for 7 yards? Was it tipped? Just makes no sense.

Cincinatti are marching downfield, Palmer is playing great, receivers and O-line giving it their all here. I have a good feeling.

No, he just shanked it really badly. I think he wanted to kick it high, since the field was a short one...and it went really, really high and out of bounds.

Good to hear that about Cincy.

#24 Next Champ
Carter tried to disguise the coverage, but that was just wayyyy to far of a gap....still has wheels tho

ScrubNation
12-20-2009, 02:47 PM
And we're losing. What a joke.

Carter got burned right before that.