PDA

View Full Version : High School Football players...

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm trying to figure out if my brother is over reacting to something. Ok, he plays football for his HS, this is his first year on varsity and well, whenever the older players think he's doing something wrong, they hit him on the back of the head, and really don't tell him what he's doing wrong. I was just wondering if this type of reaction to fellow players is normal, so if you could let me know I'd appreciate it.

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
ummm i dont think thats right...he needs to tell the coaches or ask the coaches what he doing wrong

Thought so, that's what my mom told him to do. But since she and I never played football, we didn't really know if that kind of stuff was normal or not. Its usually followed by the "get your head out of your a**" comment.

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 01:34 PM
yea that but it is normal but he needs to ask the coaches what hes doing wrong

Yeah, I know, my brother is a little thick headed and thin skinned.

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 01:40 PM
yea lol im that way too

Lol, you don't happen to threaten anyone when they look at you wrong do you? Cause if you do then you'd be exactly like my brother and that would be scary.

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 01:45 PM
guilty lol...i dont think what i say when someone looks at me wrong would be appropriate for this board but here it is..."get the fuc on...tell your mom we had a nice time last night...tell her we can do it again anytime"

Oi, I don't think he says that, he's more of a "wanna go?" type. But cause of his height he does get a lot of guys that try to put him down. I find it dumb, but hey what does a girl know?

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 01:50 PM
a lot i get the same thing since im one of the shortest people on my team...5'6...they all mess around but you know...hope your brother has a good year...im about to leave for my high school for my first game as a pace patriot

Good luck. And he's about an inch taller than you. One thing we think it might be from those guys is frusteration cause my brother is hard to get past.

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 02:02 PM
lol proud of your lil bro?:confused: ;)

Meh, I don't know haven't seen him play yet, cause their season hasn't started. However, he drives me crazy with all the complaining he does.

NJBRONCOSFAN
08-27-2004, 02:06 PM
hey girl...pics have been sent!

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
hey girl...pics have been sent!

That's nice, but I can't check my e-mail here, sorry you're gonna hafta wait until I get home.

NJBRONCOSFAN
08-27-2004, 02:08 PM
that's ok...by the way..it's just a link that's gonna take you to this website where the pics can be located. Have a nice weekend...i'm out!

plummerchick16
08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
mmkay, have a nice weekend.

NOLABroncofan
08-27-2004, 02:30 PM
ummm i dont think thats right...he needs to tell the coaches or ask the coaches what he doing wrong

BS !!! You want the boy to be labled a "mama's boy" for his entire time in high school? Tell him to suck it up... but dish it out when he sees someone else screwing up. As long as he takes his lumps, he can deliver a quick slap to the back of the grape when he sees someone else hosing up a play. It will earn him the respect of the "veterans" and they'll lay off after a while. It's all "fux with the rookie" time right now.

Nuff said...

Elway4King
08-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by plummerchick16
I'm trying to figure out if my brother is over reacting to something. Ok, he plays football for his HS, this is his first year on varsity and well, whenever the older players think he's doing something wrong, they hit him on the back of the head, and really don't tell him what he's doing wrong. I was just wondering if this type of reaction to fellow players is normal, so if you could let me know I'd appreciate it.

They're doing this now? I used to get whapped on the back of the head by Justin's huge dong when I screwed up.

Cody J. Esquire

orangenblue420
08-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
BS !!! You want the boy to be labled a "mama's boy" for his entire time in high school? Tell him to suck it up... but dish it out when he sees someone else screwing up. As long as he takes his lumps, he can deliver a quick slap to the back of the grape when he sees someone else hosing up a play. It will earn him the respect of the "veterans" and they'll lay off after a while. It's all "fux with the rookie" time right now.

Nuff said...

I was thinkin the same thing - the last thing he wants to do is tattle -

Here's my advice - tell him to suck it up and quit bein such a pu$$y